Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Kiina I gave it a 7.
100 Scene no Koi...only watched it for the sake of Hiro
was gone for a lil while and i forgot my pasword (lol) but yea i'm once again ''back'' (ahh who am i kidding nobody here hardly knows me) So if finished DOCTORS Saikyou no Meii Next up: Juui Dolittle
Please come back, Soon-Ae

I actually drama-thoned this one , so funny and the story was ok :P
[ 2 days, this is the first time I've actually done this, thank god I have a week off right now :D]

Score : 7-8
Just finished Miss No Good ~ It was super great XDD
Mermaid Story, I gave it a 5.
Scent of a Woman. Renewed fan of Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah!
Miss No Good ~~ Was really great ^^
The last one I watched was I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon. The first few episodes were iffy for me, but after that it became drama that I really enjoyed. :)
i just finished stars falling from the sky. it's one that i had watched the first episodes of and didnt like, but i found myself with nothing to watch while waiting for new episodes of roof top prince to air, so i gave it a try and actually really liked it. this is not the 1st drama i've disliked after one episodes and later loved. i'm starting to wonder if i should give Greatest Love another chance.
Princess Princess D ^^
Code Blue 2 A lot more serious than the first season, a lot more tearjerking scenes but also incredible character development, lovable supporting characters and of course it stayed interesting so I never took a break or thought it dragged. I just love this series and am more than disappointed that it's finished. :(
Successful Story of a Bright Girl....yeah, I did not quite enjoy this one
last chinese drama i watched was Skip Beat, for me it wasnt that great, only watched it cuz i loved the manga