Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

i'm watching office girls. the title is misleading but i think it's the funny drama i've ever seen.
Currently watching Gloomy Salad Days <3
Love it.. Its too amazing for words to describe..
Fashion King.... ugh... don't start me on this... horrid ending, I rated it 7, because throughout the series, though the writing not the best, I always came back for more... stupid me...
VioletSakura wrote: Fashion King.... ugh... don't start me on this... horrid ending, I rated it 7, because throughout the series, though the writing not the best, I always came back for more... stupid me...

Fashion King for me, too. I originally would've given it a 9, then maybe a 7. But the ending was so effed up I gave it a 6. They could've done so much more for that ending...*smh*
VioletSakura wrote: Fashion King.... ugh... don't start me on this... horrid ending, I rated it 7, because throughout the series, though the writing not the best, I always came back for more... stupid me...

Crazy4You wrote: Fashion King for me, too. I originally would've given it a 9, then maybe a 7. But the ending was so effed up I gave it a 6. They could've done so much more for that ending...*smh*

Ok I don't feel bad about not finishing it anymore :p lol
ali101234 wrote: Ok I don't feel bad about not finishing it anymore :p lol

LOL, same here. Have you read what happened in the ending....?*SMH*
city hall re-watched it though ahah
ali101234 wrote: Ok I don't feel bad about not finishing it anymore :p lol

LisNoir wrote: LOL, same here. Have you read what happened in the ending....?*SMH*

Haha good! I really don't recommend it. I loved it in the beginning...but wow. Yeah it's not worth your time :p haha
Strawberry on the Shortcake - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LisNoir wrote: LOL, same here. Have you read what happened in the ending....?*SMH*

Crazy4You wrote: Haha good! I really don't recommend it. I loved it in the beginning...but wow. Yeah it's not worth your time :p haha

Haha so my predictions were right :p lol. I haven't read what happened but I think I'll go read the reviews and such right now seeing as I never intend to continue it :p lol.
ali101234 wrote: Haha so my predictions were right :p lol. I haven't read what happened but I think I'll go read the reviews and such right now seeing as I never intend to continue it :p lol.

That's stupid really glad I didn't finish it **Though I'm not to upset he died I never really liked his character at all lol. **
ali101234 wrote: Haha so my predictions were right :p lol. I haven't read what happened but I think I'll go read the reviews and such right now seeing as I never intend to continue it :p lol.

ali101234 wrote: That's stupid really glad I didn't finish it **Though I'm not to upset he died I never really liked his character at all lol. **

The reviews lately for it have been pretty spoilerish haha. [despite the fact that it says to post no spoilers...]

**Haha I wasn't a fan of Young Gul but it was stupid he died and I feel it was too much even for him**
Crazy4You wrote: The reviews lately for it have been pretty spoilerish haha. [despite the fact that it says to post no spoilers...]

**Haha I wasn't a fan of Young Gul but it was stupid he died and I feel it was too much even for him**

** I don't know I thoght he was a money hungry jerk and I'm reading a recap right now and it seems like he might have only gotten worse in the 10 episode I didn't watch lol. ** and this is the first drama that I have officially dropped lol congrats Fashion King :p.
ali101234 wrote: ** I don't know I thoght he was a money hungry jerk and I'm reading a recap right now and it seems like he might have only gotten worse in the 10 episode I didn't watch lol. ** and this is the first drama that I have officially dropped lol congrats Fashion King :p.

**Ohh he definitely got worse at the later episodes haha** And wow really? That's terrible haha