We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

i'm watching office girls. the title is misleading but i think it's the funny drama i've ever seen.
Currently watching Gloomy Salad Days <3
Love it.. Its too amazing for words to describe..
Fashion King.... ugh... don't start me on this... horrid ending, I rated it 7, because throughout the series, though the writing not the best, I always came back for more... stupid me...
VioletSakura wrote: Fashion King.... ugh... don't start me on this... horrid ending, I rated it 7, because throughout the series, though the writing not the best, I always came back for more... stupid me...

Fashion King for me, too. I originally would've given it a 9, then maybe a 7. But the ending was so effed up I gave it a 6. They could've done so much more for that ending...*smh*
VioletSakura wrote: Fashion King.... ugh... don't start me on this... horrid ending, I rated it 7, because throughout the series, though the writing not the best, I always came back for more... stupid me...

Crazy4You wrote: Fashion King for me, too. I originally would've given it a 9, then maybe a 7. But the ending was so effed up I gave it a 6. They could've done so much more for that ending...*smh*

Ok I don't feel bad about not finishing it anymore :p lol
ali101234 wrote: Ok I don't feel bad about not finishing it anymore :p lol

LOL, same here. Have you read what happened in the ending....?*SMH*
city hall re-watched it though ahah
ali101234 wrote: Ok I don't feel bad about not finishing it anymore :p lol

LisNoir wrote: LOL, same here. Have you read what happened in the ending....?*SMH*

Haha good! I really don't recommend it. I loved it in the beginning...but wow. Yeah it's not worth your time :p haha
Strawberry on the Shortcake - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LisNoir wrote: LOL, same here. Have you read what happened in the ending....?*SMH*

Crazy4You wrote: Haha good! I really don't recommend it. I loved it in the beginning...but wow. Yeah it's not worth your time :p haha

Haha so my predictions were right :p lol. I haven't read what happened but I think I'll go read the reviews and such right now seeing as I never intend to continue it :p lol.
ali101234 wrote: Haha so my predictions were right :p lol. I haven't read what happened but I think I'll go read the reviews and such right now seeing as I never intend to continue it :p lol.

That's stupid really glad I didn't finish it **Though I'm not to upset he died I never really liked his character at all lol. **
ali101234 wrote: Haha so my predictions were right :p lol. I haven't read what happened but I think I'll go read the reviews and such right now seeing as I never intend to continue it :p lol.

ali101234 wrote: That's stupid really glad I didn't finish it **Though I'm not to upset he died I never really liked his character at all lol. **

The reviews lately for it have been pretty spoilerish haha. [despite the fact that it says to post no spoilers...]

**Haha I wasn't a fan of Young Gul but it was stupid he died and I feel it was too much even for him**
Crazy4You wrote: The reviews lately for it have been pretty spoilerish haha. [despite the fact that it says to post no spoilers...]

**Haha I wasn't a fan of Young Gul but it was stupid he died and I feel it was too much even for him**

** I don't know I thoght he was a money hungry jerk and I'm reading a recap right now and it seems like he might have only gotten worse in the 10 episode I didn't watch lol. ** and this is the first drama that I have officially dropped lol congrats Fashion King :p.
ali101234 wrote: ** I don't know I thoght he was a money hungry jerk and I'm reading a recap right now and it seems like he might have only gotten worse in the 10 episode I didn't watch lol. ** and this is the first drama that I have officially dropped lol congrats Fashion King :p.

**Ohh he definitely got worse at the later episodes haha** And wow really? That's terrible haha