Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

The Full-Time Wife Escapist (Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu).     

This Japanese Drama was a great watch.

Full House 2014! must watch

same goes with Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2

Rich Son - not awful, just a bog standard daily, another reminder of why the FF buttonis the greatest boon in the history of mankind.

My ahjussi. I was blown away. That drama is a masterpiece. Not to be missed by anyone. I thought I would never find a show that I loved as much as goblin but my ahjussi was that good. Both goblin and my ahjussi are now tied as my number 1 shows 

Vampirehunter007:

My ahjussi. I was blown away. That drama is a masterpiece. Not to be missed by anyone. I thought I would never find a show that I loved as much as goblin but my ahjussi was that good. Both goblin and my ahjussi are now tied as my number 1 shows 

Agreed. Freaking box of tissues are a must for this one!!!! We've watched it more than once, because of the side stories...      Ep. 13? Whooh!!

HeloMekInVegas:

Agreed. Freaking box of tissues are a must for this one!!!! We've watched it more than once, because of the side stories...      Ep. 13? Whooh!!

I've been rewatching clips on YouTube because I see a deeper meaning to each scene every time I re watch a scene. Like the opening scene? I have a theory about what it means:

Spoiler:

So the opening scene has one obvious meaning; that lee ji an  has no qualms about killing. This particular detail is something that is repeated throughout the drama every time she mentions that since she killed once she can do so again. That's the obvious meaning. 

But I think this scene has another meaning too. The lady bug could represent donghoon's marriage. He's trying to protect it. But lee ji an simply swats the bug away. I think it shows that lee ji an was the one to show donghoon that a marriage that treated him like a worthless human being wasn't worth protecting and that he had to put an end to it in order to rise. This show is an example of how a spouse cheating on a person did not destroy him but actually made him stronger, made him who he really was. Also the fact that it is lee ji an who kills the bug is also interesting since she's the first person to know about the affair, the first person to hear first-hand how it hurt donghoon and the first person who made him realize that he needed to be happy which couldn't happen if he stayed with his wife in a mockery of marriage. It also represents how it was because of lee ji an that donghoon finally decided to reveal the cheating scandal. He was adamant that he would be okay so long as no one else knows about the affair. Again this is him protecting the bug. However when lee ji an goes on the run just to make sure that no one finds out about his wife's affair, he immediately decides he cannot keep it a secret anymore. And that it'll be no big deal even if people find out. The way lee ji an kills the bug also reflects the phrase 'its no big deal'. Like why is everyone so frightened? Look, its no big deal

Crash Landing on You :)