D.P,  it would've been Death's Game but I'm watching with a friend who's constantly occupied with other things  

Because This is My First Life (2017): Pretty decent and had potential with the social issues and themes it touched upon, it turned out to have such flawed execution and had me only enjoying at certain times and finding the rest a chore to watch through. Characters were bland in many ways, with the main leads being dysfunctional, though in realistic and compelling situations, and I skipped through many, many moments. Monologues were too draggy for my liking, and the last few episodes were a huge mess with character development thrown out the window. Overall, it was another case of wasted potential, and I would give the drama a generous 7/10 for Jung Somin and the social issues presented to women in their 30s that they did a decent job touching upon. It's not a must-watch, but it's okay. 

My Man is Cupid (2023) 6.5/10 ... started out great but got dragged from the middle then flatlined.. an ok ending. 10-12 episodes is enough to wrap things up.. 16 episodes is much of an unnecessary stretch in my opinion..

Pit Babe The series (2023-24)

Everything and Nothing

A Killer Paradox  (2024)

A killer paradox

Time and Him Are Just Right

"A Killer Paradox" (South Korea, 2024): one of the most engaging K-Dramas I've watched in a long time. I ended up staying up through the night to finish it, and it was worth it.