Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ~ Ep 2.
shining inheritance 11
High Kick 3 ~ Eps 14 and 15
Jumong Ep. 2 (Where's the eye candy?????...lol)
PinkDiamond wrote: Liar Game Season 1 Episode 11. Nao is killing me, but I'm moving on to Season 2.

Keep going girl...I know your pain! I don't know if she will grow on you, if you'll become numb to her, if you'll end up liking her or she'll still drive you insane until the end...but! I ended up liking her and I loved the series. Good Luck!
High Kick 3 ~ Eps 16 & 17

PinkDiamond wrote: Hahaha! Hi Jeanie! *hugs*

I probably will just become numb to her because I don't think that she will grow on me. However, I do see what the writers were trying to represent with her character's "innocence". There are probably people like her, but I believe that they are indeed rare.

I didn't think I'd ever like her. There were times where I was actually shouting out loud...You ARE SO STUPID! Oh my god...sheesh! But I actually think I started seeing her through Akiyama's eyes which I attribute to the writers and Matsuda Shota...But by the end of the Movie...I liked her. weird, I know.
Yokai Ningen Bem Episode 3
Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 6
Crazy4You wrote: Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 6

Haha You disappeared! Come back!
Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 24
Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 7

Haha sorry SN, just got your message, went to bed after I finished that episode last night haha
Crazy4You wrote: Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 7

Haha sorry SN, just got your message, went to bed after I finished that episode last night haha

Haha That's ok.

Rak Leh Saneh Luang Episode 9