We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 angeliviki2022:

Welcome, Dawn!

Big up to you if you remember this series and this scene and got all the feels when you had seen it:

On another note, does anyone know who this is? I am 88% sure this is not AI and that is scary to me not being sure about the realness of pictures anymore :(

RXinw:

Big up to you if you remember this series and this scene and got all the feels when you had seen it:

On another note, does anyone know who this is? I am 88% sure this is not AI and that is scary to me not being sure about the realness of pictures anymore :(

Reverse searched the image. I got Bas Karan. Thai actor.

But yeah… ai is scary in that way…

axdxex:

Indeed. Have you seen that video of me with Tutor and Yim? I wonder who created that ...

Hi! I would love to join!

kenzie:

Welcome to the club!

Juicy lips juicy hearts 10/10

It is one episode 10 minutes and 34 seconds long. The entire plot is centred around this product placement. I found it really cute and creative how they framed the entire thing around the product; it was like a long romantic advertisement lol.

axdxex:

Reverse searched the image. I got Bas Karan. Thai actor.

Thank you! Yes, the capabilities of AI are intriguing, scary and helpful all at the same time.

p43425:

Indeed. Have you seen that video of me with Tutor and Yim? I wonder who created that ...

I wonder who the culprit is *thinking emoji* lol

On a random note which you guys likely will give zero fs about lol, anyway this is a screenshot of my phone screen wallpaper which I found on Printerest and I think it is so aesthetically pleasing:

p43425:

*shocked* *alarmed* I have no idea who could have possibly done that lmao

RXinw:
On a random note which you guys likely will give zero fs about lol, anyway this is a screenshot of my phone screen wallpaper which I found on Printerest and I think it is so aesthetically pleasing:

Gorgeous! 

Felix is my wallpaper. :-)

p43425:

Oh, so that was you romping around with them hallucinating on mushrooms.

kenzie:

Hi! 

We like to talk about dramas that we're currently watching, old and new. Many of us are going to watch Fourever You starting Oct. 3. We watch on our own time and come back here to share our thoughts and comments. Some members post after each episode and some wait til the end of the series. It's fun and very respectful. 

Maybe you can join us!

@Dawn W - This message is for you too :-)