We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 American Fan:
I'm halfway through a riveting C-drama

Which one??

American Fan:
Totally agree. I did see some of the YT comments and it was pretty bad. I don't know anything about James or Net.  My opinion expressed  only on this thread was based on the production of the MV.  

My reaction was similar for Middleman's Love. I felt embarrassed for the cast, mainly Tutor and Yim.  My displeasure was toward the production and direction teams.

I could be better at being less sarcastic though. Hmmm, I'll try anyways! :-)

Welp I didn't mean anyone here~ I was just pointing out that the reaction out there was nasty-- I too will complain about the show's I'm watching on here <3 sometimes it i necessary lol 

angeliviki2022:

Which one??

Are You The One

axdxex:

Welp I didn't mean anyone here~ I was just pointing out that the reaction out there was nasty-- I too will complain about the show's I'm watching on here <3 sometimes it i necessary lol 

No worries, I wasn't thinking you meant anyone in particular :-) 

Your post had me thinking about my own comments here and wondered that maybe I'm not as careful as I could be about how I express my opinions and reactions about the series I watch and post about here. 

I think the majority of the time I'm talking about the actual characters and plots, not the real person, lol.

*me looking for my shame when this song comes on*

"When I drop it hot
An' I whinin' on top di speaker box
An' I grindin' an' I don't want to stop

...Dis carnival have meh so damn loose, hey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGvQ4zRHMLo

Wrenix:
As I said in the last post, this is a mini chapter with 18+ content. I was dared by RX and like Wen's pride, I couldn't be defeated LOL I'm adult.

It was a good attempt hehe. I appreciate how you build up to the moment.

axdxex:
Everyone here is super excited because our days just went under 40C!  

Hell! Literally!

axdxex:
I'll wait for your final review, to see if I'll watch this one, but I AM intrigued. 

That entire review will have to be hidden under the spoiler feature because this series is dark.

axdxex:

American Fan:
Your post had me thinking about my own comments here and wondered that maybe I'm not as careful as I could be about how I express my opinions and reactions about the series I watch and post about here. 

Well damn! You guys know that I just explode with my long posts and rants when I am really annoyed with a series, may even cuss sometimes. Sigh! You guys will have to do better for me because I know a few series that I have a final rant for; not calling any names.....YET!

There was something else I wanted to say but now I forgot lol

@wrenix — do you happen to have links to all parts of your story (if not I’ll go back to find them, I want to read it)?

RXinw:

I am in a bind. My mind says go with the real ship who actually has a series coming up but my dic *cough* my heart says go with the ghost ship:

Why not both??? Lol 

But also— have you seen these?

How is Seoul blue ? Is it worth watching ? 

Wrenix:
As I said in the last post, this is a mini chapter with 18+ content. I

I'm not ignoring your post, I'm just afraid to look at the spoilers, lol.

Love Sick (remake) - Episode 2

Curse those tiny blue shorts!

They are adorable and I am enjoying this. I just keep getting nostalgia of the original. 

I am happy. Looking forward to the next episode for sure.

axdxex:
But also— have you seen these?

Yup. I cannot wait for the series to drop!!

Wrenix:

Taurus's unite LOL

Same here, I'm Taurus too. ^^

Wrenix:
Sex for me is awkward, with a lot of fumbling around

Hmm, I think this is actually pretty normal. (This reminds me of why I hated dating when I was younger. Fantasies are so much less complicated and more satisfying.)

Wrenix:
I'm sorry to have disappointed you. 

Aww  don't be sorry because 1) I am a virgin so I could not give experienced advice anyway lol and 2) turning me on is feat only few have partially succeeded in doing lol.

p43425:
Hmm, I think this is actually pretty normal. (This reminds me of why I hated dating when I was younger. Fantasies are so much less complicated and more satisfying.)

Real! Have you ever wanted to fall asleep but can't so you start fantasising; not necessarily about a sexual encounter just about anything. One time imagined I was a spy but I fell asleep before I could finish (pun intended lol).

Sooooo, I'm going to change the topic from sex to series. 

Bad Guy Your Boss EP 2

Using my nice words: 

After giving this series another chance,  I decided this series isn't for me. Dropped with no rating. 

How I really feel:

Wrenix:

You can find the other parts on these pages ~

Part 1 - pg 1177 - School Days
Part 2 - pg 1180 - Distance
Part 3 - pg 1228 - Eight Years

Its ok. Dont feel like you have to read any of it. I dont think i did very well anyway. 

Whew, thanks, lol!!