RXinw:

Battle of The Writers - episode 11

I wanted more of Pie and Ozone *sobs* they really hooked me with their confession *heart emoji*

Addicted Heroin (Thai Remake) - Finale

The post I had made many pages ago when I was asked why I am not for this series, still holds true for me so there are no new sentiments to add, hence no finale review. I will not be doing an in club rating for this one either (I would probably start ranting lol). 

However I do agree with @American Fan; it is criminal for this series to have a lower rating than Battle Of The Writers because, make it make sense. However the uncut version has a .1 rate higher than BOTW.  It was not a horrible series it just did not have any purpose in my opinion. 

I am on break yayyyy it is Hero's holidays so I get three days plus the weekend off.

DUDE!!!! Same!!! Ozone and Pie is so cute. I’m hoping we get to see the actors working together again in the near future cuz I think they have good chemistry. I see potential in it 

Day 17 - Do you collect anything?

I love collecting books because buying them and reading them are two different hobbies, and kpop albums. I mostly collect Monsta X, BTS, Seventeen, NCT, Twice and Ateez. 

October Challenge (DAY17)  Do you collect anything? 

I have eight whole shelves of stuff. This is the reason why I can never have an aesthetic/minimalistic lifestyle.

I've been collecting K-pop albums for yearsss (a lot of years). I used to be more invested until 3 years ago, but then my best friend and I had a falling out, and she was my k-pop bestie and so, I kind of had nobody to talk about it with, and it just faded out-- sometimes I think of putting my collection up on marketplace, but a lot of my stuff is NCT 127 stuff, and I still like them. As for my other stuff, it's hard getting rid of stuff you were excited for at one point in your life. 

I also collect some manga, but only series' I really really like.  eg. Fruits Basket, My Love Mix Up, Play it Cool Guys, Wotakoi. I'll pick a series carefully and slowly buy the volumes, because books are expensive as heck ;; 

Finally I have a very small collection of toy cars-- like matchbox or tomica-- I like cars from the 70's.

Day 17 - Do you collect anything?

I have been collecting bratz dolls since I was a kid. I have all my out of box dolls on a shelf in my bedroom and all my boxed dolls(most of my collection) is in my parents basement and I collect anything BTS related and BT21. I also been starting to collect BL souvenirs. So far I have a few keychains, the LT boxset from gmmtv shop and I have the Broccoli plush doll from Between Us. Lol ♡

p43425:
Oooh ... "Wicked Game" with Daou & Offroad. I'm excited! I loved them in "Love in Translation" and especially "Century of Love".

Same! I am excited for this one too especially since the poster depicts something that is right up my alley.

angeliviki2022:
With the number of nieces, nephews and godchildren I have, I pretty much collect kids ;-)

LOL

angeliviki2022:
I have earrings, and the colors are really cool.

I can imagine they must be gorgeous with that gem stone in them.

Hannah:
DUDE!!!! Same!!! Ozone and Pie is so cute. I’m hoping we get to see the actors working together again in the near future cuz I think they have good chemistry. I see potential in it 

YESSS! I need them to have their own series.

BabyFeatForever:
bratz dolls

I loved that series as a kid. I would watch all the episodes and movies over and over again.

RXinw:

YESSS! I need them to have their own series.

I loved that series as a kid. I would watch all the episodes and movies over and over again.

Lmao same my favorite was the forever diamondz movie especally the diner scene lmao XD

BabyFeatForever:
Lmao same my favorite was the forever diamondz movie especally the diner scene lmao XD

LOL

Funny enough they made me want to own my own magazine when I was little lol

RXinw:

LOL

Funny enough they made me want to own my own magazine when I was little lol

Lol XD ♡ same

Jadeheart:
Go to time stamp 1:14:27 if it doesn't auto start at that time stamp.

THANK YOU! I'll watch it during lunch!

axdxex:
THANK YOU! I'll watch it during lunch!

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
/    づ♡

axdxex:
I'll watch it during lunch!

here, have your lunch with a side of this (*/▽\*)
bone apple tea!

winnie:
here, have your lunch with a side of this (*/▽\*)
bone apple tea!

OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!

*SCREAMS* THESE PICS ARE GIVING ME LIFE!!!!
I need to know the synopsis of this series RIGHT NOW! It seems they are going to make all my BL series desires a reality.