p43425:

I think it's more that he's very reserved, but I think he has a really nice personality.

I hope you enjoy S1 as much as I did!

Yes. It looks fun, like a dating show.

I was once watching Single Inferno. There's this guy, a youtuber, named Dex. He joined halfway but the show popularity and high recognition mostly because his rotten role (a manly handsome man who left breaking hearts everywhere who's befriend men and women-even after the shows). Looks like Keng's role, stimulating viewers.

Where Your Eyes Linger was a good one. But if it'd been longer, it won't be as impactful.

Does anyone had link to Doku Koi episode 7 English sub?

The usual uploader said there's no new Doku Koi episode this week on X. Why? Even though they already confirmed each others feelings.

p43425:

5.0, but my rating scale is inflated (see my profile), so don't read too much into that. Anything I more or less enjoy gets at least 8, so anything below 7 is pretty awful. 5 is basically the minimum rating for anything I was able to watch to the end. (My definition of a 5:  "I really did not like it. I struggle to find anything good to say.") 

Likewise, I give a lot of 10s, so 206 (64%) of the 322 MDL titles I've watched get 9 or higher, and 142 (44%) get full marks (i.e. 10.0). I like to see the positive in things and am willing to overlook flaws and weaknesses that are outweighed by the good, or by things I especially like (including, of course, cuties of exceptional quality).

Wow lol I don’t even have a rating system

But I also give quite a few tens 

angeliviki2022:

One of my favorites. I don't re-watch often, but I have re-watched this one.

I'm not surprised. It's a little gem.

autumn iris:
Does anyone had link to Doku Koi episode 7 English sub?

I think the Japanese episodes come out on Tuesdays, so it depends on how much time the fansubber needs - so hopefully "soon".

p43425:

I think the Japanese episodes come out on Tuesdays, so it depends on how much time the fansubber needs - so hopefully "soon".

I hope so. Back then episode 3 took a long time to be subbed.

Btw See Your Love (new Taiwanese BL drama) is out. Currently watching it.

autumn iris:
See Your Love (new Taiwanese BL drama) is out. Currently watching it.

I'll be interested to hear your feedback. Initial reviews on MDL are mixed.

RXinw:
I enthusiastically recommend.

Concerning "Eve", thank you! I'll keep it in mind :-) (at the moment I need cute, fluffy or funny dramas or something what does not weigh heavily on my mind (*^.^*) .