MeNotYou:
Sorry, haven't seen that one in a while and I forgot about that part. *cringe*

I love Charn's character enough to keep going. I may have to deduct a point though from the final rating.

JuliaEsmeraldina:

Hello, I would really like to join, please.

WELCOME! Jump right in, the water's fine! 

DramaNomNom:
Welcome to the club. I'll be passing the newcomer torch to you. (*๑˘◡˘)

That has to be a record for the shortest reign...LOL

DramaNomNom:
I don't think I've ever seen a J-BL are the characteristics that bad?

Some have over the top acting/theatrics that can get annoying and the short eps and runtime drives me nuts as well as the throwback hairstyles (I attribute all that to their Anime/Manga culture), BUT they tell a great story, have great direction and all around visuals, and no one does subtle nuisances like they do. I have found that a lot of the time. They're the only ones I've found that can do a non-NC scene justice and still make you feel satisfied at the results. Most of the time I've found if you can get past the over the top stuff at the beginning, it usually settles down as the show goes on.

American Fan:
Do you see my profile pic? It's Felix of SKZ and you betcha I've seen Kingdom Wars too! However I fell completely  in love with all of SKZ. I do like San and Wooyoung though... yes, Mayfly was SO GOOD!! 

I figured as much...lol. Woosan are my bias for sure and I just loved how Woo was with Felix and Changbin too. He adored them both so much and wasn't afraid to show it. Did your jaw drop like mine did when BTOB Minhyuk went shirtless? Holy shiitake! That man has a better bod then Kpoppers half his age! Not surprising he and Felix (who collects idol fans like stamps) were chosen the #1 & 2 for visuals!

American Fan:
No way!! A colab with Pentatonix?!? I'mma checking it out!! And yes, I've seen and heard of Big Ocean, which is very cool!!

Please DM me your recs for mellow music. I will for sure listen.

Yep, yep, yep! And sure thing!

And WOOT! I think I'm finally caught up!

GelfyFaeth222:

I love Charn's character enough to keep going. I may have to deduct a point though from the final rating.

I hated his psycho smile tho only because he never had any other kind of smile on his face. It was perfect in the parts that called for it, but creeped me out when it was supposed to be a genuine one. *shudder*

MeNotYou:
That has to be a record for the shortest reign...LOL

LOL I loved every second of it :)

MeNotYou:

I hated his psycho smile tho only because he never had any other kind of smile on his face. It was perfect in the parts that called for it, but creeped me out when it was supposed to be a genuine one. *shudder*

I love it lol I love smart arsed characters hanging on to their last shred of sanity lol he's going on my favourite characters list 

American Fan:
Do you see my profile pic? It's Felix of SKZ and you betcha I've seen Kingdom Wars too! However I fell completely  in love with all of SKZ. I do like San and Wooyoung though... yes, Mayfly was SO GOOD!! 

MeNotYou:
I figured as much...lol. Woosan are my bias for sure and

Have you guys heard of PLAVE? If so what did you think? I thought the concept of a vtuber style kpop group was fun and different. YouTube recommended them to me and watch me woo is so cute. 

HIStory 3 Trapped Ep 14 the birthday wish got to me a little bit ╥﹏╥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD8NC174Jik

They've finally released a vid for Boyfriend! Can only post the link, but still....WOOT!

DramaNomNom:

Have you guys heard of PLAVE? If so what did you think? I thought the concept of a vtuber style kpop group was fun and different. YouTube recommended them to me and watch me woo is so cute. 

I haven't no. Are they good?

JuliaEsmeraldina:

Hello, I would really like to join, please.

Welcome! Make yourself at home :-)

MeNotYou:
Not sure. I'm no tech whiz, but I'm usually fairly computer savvy and can figure things out pretty fast (even after having duh moments), and either I'm still doing something wrong or maybe my ad blocker is messing with it somehow. I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I even had issues after doing a basic photo save as which is mickey mouse stuff, but my comp glitched out BAD after that so I thought I gave myself a virus, but there's nothing detected and out of the blue it's suddenly ok again, both the battery and the buffering thing. I also used to be able to press the window's shortcut for gifs and add them just fine to other comment sections, but I can't do that anymore either. *shrug*

Hmmm....I have ad blocker so I doubt its that. All pics and gifs have to be popped into postimages.org and you get a link generated. The  direct link is what you post on MDL. Is that what you have been doing and it doesn't work?  Gosh, if so, then yeah, I don't know either!

MeNotYou:
Did your jaw drop like mine did when BTOB Minhyuk went shirtless? Holy shiitake! That man has a better bod then Kpoppers half his age! Not surprising he and Felix (who collects idol fans like stamps) were chosen the #1 & 2 for visuals!

Yes, yesssssss, I surely did see the view of Minhyuk. He is one mighty fineeeee man. And the rapport he had with Felix was sooo cute. I'm going to have to watch Kingdom all over again this winter. Every once in awhile I watch the Kingdom performances on YT. I never get tired of them. Especially Love Poem by Mayfly.

I better stop talking about non-BL stuff here.  I can get carried away on the topic of music/SKZ.

DramaNomNom:

They have a great sound for sure! But I don't know their story or why they're undercover...lol. But I better stop talkin' 'bout music on a BL thread, unless it's an OST for a BL series, LOL.

Just an F.Y.I for music lovers: There is a Sound Tracker Lovers Club but it's not too active. Probably a good thing since THIS club is very active, haha!

DramaNomNom:

HIStory 3 Trapped Ep 14 the birthday wish got to me a little bit ╥﹏╥

Ahhh, did you see THE birthday scene?

American Fan:
HIStory 3 Trapped Ep 14

I did see it. Some dust just so happened to get in my eyes at the same time 

Respectfully...it looked at me first XD

DramaNomNom:

I don't think I've ever seen a J-BL are the characteristics that bad?

omg no *covers ears* don't listen to him, JBLs are great !!!

axdxex:

omg no *covers ears* don't listen to him, JBLs are great !!!

What would you recommend for my first JBL? I'll add it to my watchlist :)

MeNotYou:
cuz that boy is gorge and yummily muscled with masculine energy for days type of fantastic

I am drawn to this man for a multitude of reasons. His sporadic unhinged behaviors are part of his charm. I am particularly fond of his passion for painting, his love for coffee, his affection for cats, and his enthusiasm for travel. Additionally, I greatly admire his eloquence and the intriguing way his mind functions.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mix, the boy is a work of art and can act. I just leaned toward Earth a little bit more.

I prefer Papa Bear over Mama Bear, hahaha!

MeNotYou:
! Someone else who's seen Imitation! *bounce, bounce*

I see no problem with being biased it is a good drama  got me to cry good multiple times  and the song "Show Me" - not going to lie and say I don't dance to this while I'm putting on my makeup LOL also "Your Sign"  stays lives rent  free in my head. ( The  link  for You Sign has a major spoilers for people that haven't seen the drama!)

The Sasaengs in this drama gave me so much anxiety it reminded me of Kim Jaejoong!

MeNotYou:
Sing my crush sounds familiar

Just  Im Hantae and Han Baram the most adorable beans ever!!!

MeNotYou:
We'd all need some resuscitation stat!

I just snorted now I will fully admit that the NCs would be most enjoyable especially because I felt cheated haha Sometimes shows just get two vanilla for me. Sometimes I need to chai.

MeNotYou:
Ooh I forgot to add that one

God yes so watch like stat so we can talk about it !!!!!  You want NCs will The Sign's got NCs for you LOL

MeNotYou:
Wandee Goodday

..... I have no words I will not tell you not to watch it because everyone has their own opinion  I'm not sure if the opinion in here is divided all I can say is it had potential in the beginning and Great is hot haha 

American Fan:
that wasn't a problem with The Untamed. I was gripped to my seat. Another C-drama that did that was The Legend of Shen Li,

I'm trying to pace myself and watch only one episode a day so that I don't get too overwhelmed. I'm currently in the middle of watching "Once Upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain" and I'm really enjoying it so far. I keep putting it on hold, but since Xu Kai is in it, I'll stick with it, haha. I also added "The Legend of Shen Li" to my plan-to-watch list because it looks good.

Thank you for the recommendation!