Jadeheart:

OMG I'm losing it right now!!! Tee is live on TikTok and said hello back to me!! 

Wow, I love that!! Isn't IG such a great way to feel closer to your "idols"?!?!

GelfyFaeth222:
Skid Mark, if he doesn't behave himself.

This is the first time I've heard that phrase used....I like it! LOL it's okay. Neil's reaction time when he jumps up to revenge his sweetheart is solid

MeNotYou:
Ok so I finished finished Trapped and we have developed a love/hate relationship.

I've got whiplash cuz you were so fast! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and at least you enjoyed it somewhat, lol.

MeNotYou:
I'm a very hands on visual learner.

I totally get that. I am too mostly!

MeNotYou:
Honestly the way it's done was really well. The cinematography alone makes this show worth the watch.

Oh ok. I like good cinematography!  

DramaNomNom:
Do any of the HIStory storylines have a season 2 or are they all just one offs? 

No S2s. Just one-offs, that I'm aware of.

p43425:
On the whole, I liked it but I didn't love it.

Oh! I wonder how I'll feel about it, since we are often on the same page....but maybe that's for fluffy content. 

I cannot reach you EP 3..... OMG I'm rooting for these two but I wanna shake both them so hard! Just say it already (。・‧̫・。).**♡ XD

MeNotYou:
LOL you misunderstood me.

OOOOH Yup i completely did haha !

MeNotYou:
hot Chai now and again!

DRINK IT UP ! XD 

MeNotYou:
I'll have to check that one out!

If you haven't seen Imitation, don't watch the video for "Your Sign" because it contains a major spoiler for the drama. Not sure if I mentioned that in my previous post, I can't seem to find it.

MeNotYou:
I'd call it his stage presence. 

Mix does have great stage presence. !

MeNotYou:
I thought it was pretty decent.

I mentioned two dramas in that post which one were you referring to My Dear Gangster Oppa or The Rebound?

MeNotYou:
Let's pick a day and watch it together! *nods lots* I think we're one of the only ones who haven't seen it yet.

Haven't seen which drama? I can't keep up with who's talking about which show!!  LOL

Y'all are talking a mile a minute. I thought I was on a little break...and pages have gone by. hee hee

DramaNomNom:
Let me see if it's still on netflix :)

Lol... okey doke, no rush tho.

Simi_Tutu:
OMG I was so sucked into the scene I completely missed that detail LMAO

I grew up with a family of musicians and my brother who was a bassist so having seen a live show from set up to close, those deets rarely escape me. Plus my bro played music by ear and he could literally pick up any instrument whether he played it before or not, and just start playing it and just start randomly playing with anyone, so that's why the guy just jumping in and starting to play didn't faze me. I remember walking into a piano store with him once and I watched while he sat down, tapped a few random keys, and then started playing a full out Richard Marx song. He'd never played a piano before in his life.

Simi_Tutu:
We can split custody  but we would still have to adopt our favorite Golden Retriever as well haha

Booyah! Works for me!

American Fan:
I've got whiplash cuz you were so fast! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and at least you enjoyed it somewhat, lol.

Nah, other than the first one, they were just short eps...lol. I probably would've enjoyed it more had I seen it when it first came out. Unlike Sotus, of course, which I don't think I would have liked it any better seeing it fresh....lol. Just like most aging movies, better technology, directing, cinematography, and production etc., always tends to dull the enjoyment and pizzazz of the older stuff when you go back to it. 

American Fan:
Oh ok. I like good cinematography!

Like P said, the story itself was not done justice with the short runtime, but the subtle nuisances are chef's kiss...at least to me, that is...lol

American Fan:

Haven't seen which drama? I can't keep up with who's talking about which show!!  LOL

Y'all are talking a mile a minute. I thought I was on a little break...and pages have gone by. hee hee

Think I'm on my 3rd show since I last seen you LMAO It's all the caffeine we drink maybe LOL coffee, tea, chai, we're just a permanently wired lot lol

Simi_Tutu:
If you haven't seen Imitation, don't watch the video for "Your Sign" because it contains a major spoiler for the drama. Not sure if I mentioned that in my previous post, I can't seem to find it.

Of course with half my favourite kpop group starring in it, I've definitely seen it. *grin*

DramaNomNom:
I cannot reach you EP 3..... OMG I'm rooting for these two but I wanna shake both them so hard! Just say it already (。・‧̫・。).**♡ XD

LMAO!

Simi_Tutu:
I mentioned two dramas in that post which one were you referring to My Dear Gangster Oppa or The Rebound?

Rebound. It was fun.

Simi_Tutu:
DRINK IT UP ! XD 

Two fistin' it!

American Fan:
Haven't seen which drama?

The Untamed....lol.

American Fan:

The Untamed

DramaNomNom:
The Untamed

TWINNING! LOL!

GelfyFaeth222:

Think I'm on my 3rd show since I last seen you LMAO It's all the caffeine we drink maybe LOL coffee, tea, chai, we're just a permanently wired lot lol

Wow, how do you all find the time? I'm only on EP 6 of Trapped. Of course, I stop to check out YT vids every day cuz I never know what SKZ might be posting there. And there's other music vids to see etc...and art to work on. :-)

I guess I'm not as much of a super serious drama watcher as I thought, lol.  I was thinking the other day if I had to choose btw watching dramas or listening to music, it would have to be music. Cuz with music I don't have to be sitting in one place the whole time just to understand what's going on.  (reading the subs). And music always makes daily life feel a little bit better. 

Dramas do too, but it depends on the story content and ending.

MeNotYou:
The Untamed....lol.

DramaNomNom:
The Untamed

THX guys!!  I saw the whole enchilada earlier in March. Actually I watched 16 dramas that month. Prob my biggest drama month. Must have been a lot of snow in my neck of the woods around then. 

I cannot reach you Ep 5: Round of applause for this MVP trying to help these 2 love challenged individuals ?

OMG!!! When he said "Run to Him" literally got chills :)

@americanfan because I drop a lot of shows lol