if you're used to the Thai and Japanese, short and sweet series 12 eps then yeah, I can imagine the Untamed's 50 episodes would be really daunting. I got a crash course by starting with the Untamed LOL

Cdrama lengths don't scare me now LOL 

Simi_Tutu:

YES cry with us (੭´༎ຶ ཀ ´༎ຶ)੭

The part that got me was the confession. When he said "It's obvious I couldn't hear any other sound but I don't why I could hear your voice so clearly"  It got me ಥ‿ಥ

MeNotYou:
I Can't Reach You (Kimi ni wa Todokanai)

I've added all these to my Plan To Watch list thank you for the suggestions. :) I think I'll start with I cannot reach you since I had added it to my Netflix list. Watching Sunspot has set the bar high for JBLs. LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

if you're used to the Thai and Japanese, short and sweet series 12 eps then yeah, I can imagine the Untamed's 50 episodes would be really daunting. I got a crash course by starting with the Untamed LOL

Cdrama lengths don't scare me now LOL 

One day I might finish it. Idk though because I'd have to start over since it's been so long since I watched it. 

DramaNomNom:

One day I might finish it. Idk though because I'd have to start over since it's been so long since I watched it. 

It's possible it's just not your thing. There's plenty of popular shows that I dropped and managed to survive this thread LOL MIght still be looking over my shoulder but I'm still alive LOL

Dont hurt me Rx.....

GelfyFaeth222:

It's possible it's just not your thing. There's plenty of popular shows that I dropped and managed to survive this thread LOL MIght still be looking over my shoulder but I'm still alive LOL

Dont hurt me Rx.....

LOL glad you made it

OK. I really loved EP 1 of Century of Love so fingers crossed. Wat's outfits are so beautiful, Vee is also so beautiful, and I love the possible idea, that Vee is messy because he was wealthy in a past life LOL 

I'm not messy. I was just rich in a past life LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
.....awwwww, they're being gay for each other simultaneously....how cute 

That is just the whole series LOL 

GelfyFaeth222:
oooo, violin, I hear you

Yesss i did too I love me some my second favorite instrument after the piano!

GelfyFaeth222:
I was about to say he had better have two portions in that bag

I bet he brought Sea chicken as revenge haha 

GelfyFaeth222:
President of the fan club

I said it once I said it twice and I'll say it thrice this chick is very calculating !

GelfyFaeth222:
.He actually has living parents and they've remembered him now. I am fully prepared to hate these people 

Right! I'll grab my picket Fork.I can't handle Sea in this episode he's so sad and  Neil needs to make him happy! cuz it's literally hurting me it's too painful to watch

GelfyFaeth222:
did he just spawn in from the airport? LMAO

He showed up at the right moment starts playing the right chords at the same time as the other two. I'm sorry I don't care how much of a superstar you are that's highly unbelievable some practice needs to be had. ... But  man he looks good soooo FINE! LOL

GelfyFaeth222:
Listen. Whale Man. 

STOOOOP LMAOOO

For some reason, this scene had me laughing so hard:

You should learn some Thai

I did .

Seriously ?. I like you.

What? I don't understand.

HE BETTER STOP PLAYING  like he knows it's probably the first line he learned Translate LOL

The music in the background is so subtle but adds Just The  Perfect Touch. Not going to lie I like the dynamic between these two.

DramaNomNom:
The part that got me was the confession

I was thoroughly impressed with the way they adapted that scene. It mirrored the original manga scene perfectly, right down to the angle of the kiss! I couldn't help but notice how stunningly beautiful Kohei looked in that moment, despite his sadness. It's as if he shouldn't be looking so good when he knows that his love won't be reciprocated.

Simi_Tutu:
He showed up at the right moment starts playing the right chords at the same time as the other two. I'm sorry I don't care how much of a superstar you are that's highly unbelievable some practice needs to be had. ... But  man he look good so FINE! LOL

I am fully devoted to hating this character LOL He is now Whale Man and Whale Man he shall ever be to me LOL

p43425:

(I think this refers to "Love is Better the Second Time Around", right?) Agreed, but it was way too much "story" in six short  episodes, including three love rivals. Also for this reason, the backstory wasn't adequately developed. and the last two episodes felt very rushed to me. On the whole, I liked it but I didn't love it.

Very much agreed, but tbh, for some reason with this show, it didn't stick in my craw nearly as much as it would've normally. (Although don't get me started on Wino!) Maybe it was because the parts that were developed, were done so beautifully, especially the love scenes... or maybe it was just the flagrant and hilarious use of B*tch....lol. Mostly this one is a recommend from me for it's cinematography because very few series have done it as well as this one did and to me, it shows a new to the genre person my favourite parts of JBLs hopefully before they watch the cringy parts. *grin*

DramaNomNom:
I've enjoyed the story; it seems like a slow burn. 

NOICE!

DramaNomNom:
While I do enjoy some raunchy BL  with all the visuals 

Don't we all... tho clearly some of us vicariously more than others. *whistle*

DramaNomNom:
I've enjoyed that they're taking it slow and there's only been the one kiss. It's like they're focusing on the story and the emotions rather than the physical part.

That's definitely one of the many charms of most JBLs. Plus they do it without it feeling unrealistic or censored. Instead it often leaves you feeling nostalgic.

DramaNomNom:

The part that got me was the confession. When he said "It's obvious I couldn't hear any other sound but I don't why I could hear your voice so clearly"  It got me ಥ‿ಥ

YASSS! *Le sigh*

DramaNomNom:

Let's pick a day and watch it together! *nods lots* I think we're one of the only ones who haven't seen it yet.

Simi_Tutu:
He showed up at the right moment starts playing the right chords at the same time as the other two. I'm sorry I don't care how much of a superstar you are that's highly unbelievable some practice needs to be had. ... But  man he looks good soooo FINE! LOL

Tbf, it's an old song, so maybe he played it a few times with the brothers in the past. What I had the issue with was him magically starting to play without an amp or being plugged in ahead of time. Not only is that stuff adjusted by the bassist, it's also sound checked before any performance...lol. But for the sake of this show, I'm just suspending all disbelief at that part. *grin*

Simi_Tutu:
For some reason, this scene had me laughing so hard:

Yeah that part had me chuckling too.

Simi_Tutu:
I couldn't help but notice how stunningly beautiful Kohei looked in that moment, despite his sadness. It's as if he shouldn't be looking so good when he knows that his love won't be reciprocated.

Ikr?! I think Imma adopt him too. *nods lots*

MeNotYou:
Let's pick a day and watch it together! *nods lots* I think we're one of the only ones who haven't seen it yet.

Let me see if it's still on netflix :)

GelfyFaeth222:
Whale Man he shall ever be to me

Looks like you need to talk to the cunning girl because it looks like you're part of the loyal Sea fan club LOL!

MeNotYou:
him magically starting to play without an amp or being plugged in ahead of time

OMG I was so sucked into the scene I completely missed that detail LMAO

MeNotYou:
I think Imma adopt him too. *nods lots*

We can split custody  but we would still have to adopt our favorite Golden Retriever as well haha 

Simi_Tutu:
Looks like you need to talk to the cunning girl because it looks like you're part of the loyal Sea fan club LOL!

He's got some penance to do for upstaging and insulting my baby boy. Until then, he is Whale Man and Skid Mark, if he doesn't behave himself.