American Fan:
Every time I see this creature it reminds me of a time when I woke up and directly above my bed, on the ceiling, was a scorpion. That was after the first flood and mother nature shifted things around, cuz it wasn't really normal for a scorpion to be in my area. These scorpions are on steroids though. They are huge!!

I don't think I would have survived that. The sight alone would have them arranging my funeral. Reminds me of the time this massive forty leg (Jamaican name for centipede) ran close by foot. The speed at which I climbed up onto the stool I was sitting on. 

American Fan:
It's a sweet rice snack cooked inside a bamboo cup.

Sounds declicious!

American Fan:
That's why I shared this photo! And yes, I had the Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. It's the blue drink. I picked that one cuz I liked the name. It was sweet for me, but I think most tea drinkers might enjoy it. I drink H2O 99% of the time.

I am not a big tea fan. Coffee on the other hand is my love. I even have coffee scented products such as cologne. Yes I am an addict lol.

American Fan:
Thailand trip photos part 2. Pattaya, the party beach town.

Keep the pictures coming. I love seeing people's travel photos. I wonder if the locals actually eat the scorpions, or if it's just there for the tourists? They look... crunchy lol

p43425:
“Takara no Vidro” (Gaga: “Takara’s Treasure” 3/11): The winner. I love the story, the protagonists and lead actors, the vibe, everything. My favourite line in Ep. 3: Taishin: “So ... I can pick you?” I do love “pure boy” types, but oh my gosh, that sure sounded direct, even if not meant the way quite the way it sounded.

UGH RIGHT! I'm so in love with these two already.  Every time I find a new Japanese BL I like, I'm like : "this is it, these two are my favorite", only to find more favorites when the next show comes around.

p43425:
Love Sea” (iQiyi 6/10): Still enjoying it, but not as much as the first three episodes with the lovely island scenery/cinematography

This is where I'm at. Like I'm still having a good time, (on my part mainly because of FortPete), but if by the end of this show they don't go live on that island I am going to riot. Those first three episodes were a lot better than what's going on right now. 

American Fan:
While I'm dying I'm jumping up & down for Monster Next Door!!!!!!  Praying to the drama Gods for a really good series!! Starting 8/8.

I too am excited for this one! I'm hoping for a lot of cute. 

can someone tell me how they can get multiple quotes in a comment? i'm still working out this site LOL

American Fan:
Is anyone going to watch Sugar Dog Life starting on 8/4???  I AM!! I AM!!! 

Taking another crack at the J-BLs I see. I just might join you guys on this watch since most times I binge them so now I can have company and your others' thoughts which might help me.

Elfy:
can someone tell me how they can get multiple quotes in a comment? i'm still working out this site LOL

You just highlight whatever part of a post you want to respond to and the quote feature will pop up at the top. You can continue doing this for any amount of post on that page. I am not sure this works on phones - at least not for me. 

For eg.

I hope I made sense lol

RXinw:

You just highlight whatever part of a post you want to respond to and the quote feature will pop up at the top. You can continue doing this for any amount of post on that page. I am not sure this works on phones - at least not for me. 

For eg.

I hope I made sense lol

OHHHHHHH! thanks so much! I was so confused. Now I can respond to people properly LOL

axdxex:
Japanese BL

I have a deep fondness for Japanese BL. There's something about them that just hits differently. Whenever I watch them, I feel like I'm being wrapped in a cozy blanket—enveloped in a sense of comfort and security. I firmly believe that Takara no Vidro and Hidamari ga Kikoeru will join my list of favorite JBLs, alongside Bokura no Shokutaku and Kieta Hatsukoi.

p43425:

Me, me, me!

Nice!!

RXinw:
I am not a big tea fan. Coffee on the other hand is my love. I even have coffee scented products such as cologne. Yes I am an addict lol.

Haha, I would have to sit across the room from you - I don't like the scent of coffee, let alone drink it. Not a big tea drinker either, except for herbal tea on a cold winter day. 

axdxex:

Keep the pictures coming. I love seeing people's travel photos. I wonder if the locals actually eat the scorpions, or if it's just there for the tourists? They look... crunchy lol

My next photo collage will be temple visits. :-) You know, I wish I could remember which Thai drama that really did have people eating insects. Maybe it's a little of both, for locals and tourists. TBH, there weren't many people that looked like me there. Mostly Asians at that market. 

axdxex:
but if by the end of this show they don't go live on that island I am going to riot.

Speak it, sistah!

RXinw:

Taking another crack at the J-BLs I see. I just might join you guys on this watch since most times I binge them so now I can have company and your others' thoughts which might help me.

Yep, I'm open to always trying again, plus I pick story over country first. Yay, be a part of the group watch! I've got you down.  (my eyes on you)

PS - Editing out the question marks where emoji's are SUPPOSED to be. Those crummy emojis!!

Simi_Tutu:

I have a deep fondness for Japanese BL. There's something about them that just hits differently. Whenever I watch them, I feel like I'm being wrapped in a cozy blanket—enveloped in a sense of comfort and security. I firmly believe that Takara no Vidro and Hidamari ga Kikoeru will join my list of favorite JBLs, alongside Bokura no Shokutaku and Kieta Hatsukoi.

Oh...oops, I hope you didn't mind my post about J-dramas. 

RXinw:
so now I can have company and your others' thoughts which might help me.

Well damn proper English exited the chat here because where is the sense in this sentence. I am slipping. I cannot possibly be the one who wrote this; I mean I am perfect :) (let my delusions live lol)

Simi_Tutu:

Fun Fact : Bokura no Shokutaku is the only show I've rated a 10 on this site. 

I watched Anti Reset Special last night and I have to say their kisses gave me tingles. TINGLES! 

A "robot" and a human making out was hot. Am I a weirdo?

It also reaffirms how much I love this cp in this short series. I'll be over the moon if they get paired in another series. 

Thanks @andxex for the Viki link!!

American Fan:
Haha, I would have to sit across the room from you - I don't like the scent of coffee, let alone drink it. Not a big tea drinker either, except for herbal tea on a cold winter day.

How can we have so much differences lol. @p43425 is your twin while am your antithesis. Well you know what they say, opposites attract.

Re: Addicted The Novel 

I am enjoying it so far and it is quite interesting to compare the book and the series; even certain scenes from the series are becoming better understood now that I am reading the novel. I of course will be posting the chapter numbers of the interesting parts when I get to them, *wink wink*