American Fan:
Thailand trip photos part 3 

Beautiful trip I'm taking notes.

Updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

@American Fan remember that time we were talking about blessing ceremonies for series? Here are some photos of one:

Side-note -  I said I was not going to watch Rebound the series until a much later date but damn I saw a clip involving a bathtub and the temptation is too much. Too many times I have jumped into series because of these types of scenes only to be burned in the end but resisting is getting harder (no pun intended lol)

American Fan:
PS - The sunset is from a Pattaya beach. I love taking photos of sunrises & sunsets

I'm sorry, I might have misunderstood. Did you take this photo of the sunset? Also, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I always get excited hearing from people who have actually been to some of these places. It becomes less of a dream and more of a reality. Oh no, not the bad luck. Did you happen to win that case? Lol

RXinw:
Updates:

From the trailer, I have a terrible feeling that Cosmetic Playlover is going to be filled with cute moments, and I'm so ready for it 

Is anyone planning to watch Love Beneath the Stars?
Love Beneath the Stars

Takara's Treasure
I found a bit of information that might mean something for Episode 3.

Japanese meaning of marigolds

According to various sources, the Japanese meaning of marigolds (kinsenka) is multifaceted:

• Sweet love (可憐な愛情): Marigolds symbolize the bond between two people, often representing the affection and love that develops through shared experiences and trauma.
  • Unchanging love (変わらぬ愛): This meaning emphasizes the enduring nature of love, as seen in the unwavering feelings one person has for another.
  • Bravery (勇者): Marigolds can represent the courage and resilience needed to overcome past traumas and start anew.
  • Sincerity (純潔): The flower’s meaning can also convey honesty and authenticity, as one can finally live without being bound by past secrets or shame.

These interpretations are rooted in Japanese culture and language, particularly in the context of hanakotoba (flower language).

American Fan:

I love these!

ShirleyCrow:
rooted in Japanese culture

Yes! Thank you!   Flower language is interesting to me.

p43425:

I can't believe that no one has commented on the hilarious bathtub/shower scene! I love series like this which combine drama and a compelling story with cuties, feel-good fluff and just the right dose of comedy.

Ah yes. It was indeed quite funny and when the family came in and saw them lol. That family are their biggest shippers.

American Fan:
You nerdy person you!! I love a man with brains, lol.

*wink emoji*

American Fan:
I'm happy that you are enjoying this series! So far so good...but now that WG burned me a bit, I'm a little gun shy about being too excited too quickly. Although I think I was anyway, haha. Blame it on a BL HISTORICAL!!!

Yes! There is just something about historical dramas and series that hold you whether it is BL, romance or historically accurate. I love history so much! I will write multiple page essays for history (yes I am a teacher's pet). I actually prefer writing than typing; there is just something about putting ink to paper.

American Fan:
Wat had no blood on her outfit after helping San get away from the bad guys

I never noticed. It is relatively safe for you to watch there is not much excessive blood scenes so far, but watch at your own comfort and you know I will be posting my thoughts so feel free to watch through me lol, kind of like how I watched Only Boo! through you guys here.

RXinw:
@American Fan remember that time we were talking about blessing ceremonies for series? Here are some photos of one:

Yes! And the YT vid posted has noooo subs!

Simi_Tutu:

I'm sorry, I might have misunderstood. Did you take this photo of the sunset? Also, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I always get excited hearing from people who have actually been to some of these places. It becomes less of a dream and more of a reality. Oh no, not the bad luck. Did you happen to win that case? Lol

I was lucky that there was no existing case.

Yep, all the photos are mine. :-)

ShirleyCrow:
Japanese meaning of marigolds

Thank you for this!!

angeliviki2022:

I love these!

Aw thanks! <3

RXinw:
It is relatively safe for you to watch there is not much excessive blood scenes so far, but watch at your own comfort and you know I will be posting my thoughts so feel free to watch through me lol, kind of like how I watched Only Boo! through you guys here.

Okie dokie! THX!

American Fan:

Beautiful pictures as always. It must have been surreal to standing on those temple grounds as well as being dwarfed by the statues of the deities. 

American Fan:
RX, my luck winning a legal case was very poor. haha )

lol plead the fifth!

American Fan:
I got a little excited when I saw the students in their uniforms. (Oh, that sounds kinda pervy. But no, not in that way.) It's the little things, lol.

Lol. I get you though, I would also be wondering if a real BL story was unfolding while I was there. I would love to hear Thai uni students perspective on uni BLs to see if there is any realism.

American Fan:
I love taking photos of sunrises & sunsets

I love watching them. I normally arrive on campus very early because I live far from it so I normally watch the sunrise there and it is absolutely stunning especially since it is near the coast matter of fact if I go upstairs and stand on the corridor I can see the sea.

I will have to add visiting Thailand on my bucket list.

Simi_Tutu:
From the trailer, I have a terrible feeling that Cosmetic Playlover is going to be filled with cute moments, and I'm so ready for it 

I need to go watch it. Oftentimes I forget to add these titles to my own watch list lol

ShirleyCrow:

Is anyone planning to watch Love Beneath the Stars?
Love Beneath the Stars

It has been on my watch list for a while now but I have yet to come around to it. How is it?

RXinw:

It has been on my watch list for a while now but I have yet to come around to it. How is it?

I haven't started it yet, myself.

Thanks for the thoughts on We Are! I appreciated your insights, especially since I hesitate when there's a drama with so many characters.

I am finishing up The Eclipse tonight. Anyone have suggestions for my next -- Looking for something with depth, something with a sense of emotion. I like plot driven or a very well-written relationship build (Think Not Me or Unknown), and if there is a dash of spice, that is appreciated too (not necessarily needing  something explicit so much as just something that provides a sense of intimacy). Must have a happy ending though. I don't wanna be dragged through fire for a sad ending.