Whee! I was excited to see they are adding Century of Love to Netflix. Makes my life 100x easier.

August Challenge - Day 1
My home is in New York, but part of my heart stays in Ohio (and not just because of the song. I went to undergrad there and just really feel safe and comfortable there). My room is a hot mess as I had to move back in after a bad relationship and to help my father with dementia -- so basically an entire adult life shoved in a little room is a bit claustrophobic, but my dog and I fit so it works. 

RXinw:
I love these questions looking forward to the challenge. 

Yay!

FortPeatForever:
I uploaded my profile a little bit lol still working on it but got a little bit done.

I love how colorful it is! I've worked on mine a lot lately, especially adding drama links and stuff. I re-arranged how my club banners are so that each is kinda like a heading with content below.  And of course I had to add the latest cb info of my ult k-pop group!!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
it’s literally 2 in the morning rn and I’ve been binging Kiseki: Dear To Me for the past 2 and half hours 

At least you're on summer break so I say GO FOR IT!!! haha

RXinw:

Welcome!

Thank you so much!

I was about to sign off here and made the mistake of checking the feeds.  I found a PH-BL drama that I hadn't heard of and it was getting raves.

Marahuyo Project

Found it on YT with subs

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMPz9QG8YAxIjGoPfHFugXYAbumaqC0Cj

Re: I Saw You In My Dream

I forgot that it airs on Wednesdays lol. Anyways I enjoyed this episode; I am starting to see the chemistry between the leads a lot more and I look forward to the next episode. 

P.S Regarding Perfect Propose, I did not say it in my mini review but the scene where Kai gives Hiro a handjob, I am not going to lie I was slightly turned on like a light switch. This is how you know I feel better lollll

RXinw:
Regarding Perfect Propose, I did not say it in my mini review but

Yes, one of several memorable moments in this excellent and unique BL that I really loved.

American Fan:

I was about to sign off here and made the mistake of checking the feeds.  I found a PH-BL drama that I hadn't heard of and it was getting raves.

Marahuyo Project

Found it on YT with subs

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMPz9QG8YAxIjGoPfHFugXYAbumaqC0Cj

I have not really watched a really good  Filipino BL since the  Like in the Movies or Gameboys era.  You put this on my radar

It is now 1st August for me and I see some peeps have started the challenge already.

August Challenge ~ Day 1 ~ Describe the place you call home.

Physically, I live in an old rural town in N.Ireland with my parents and dog. 

But when I was little, I was playing hide and seek in a forest park with my siblings, and sat down to hide in a large patch of bluebells, amongst some old twisty trees. When I sat down, a flurry of sparkling lights flew around me and disappeared. Pretty sure apart of my soul was taken and I may live in another plane of existence somewhere. 

I've taken a drama break in general recently. LOL I'm all drama'd out for now 

August BL Group Challenge - Day 1

Describe the place you call home. Could be your room/building/neighborhood/town/city, etc.

I live in a village, there's not much to say about this place. Your average Romanian village, there's a lot of nature/trees about, birds, etc. All in all a beautiful place to live in, except there are no jobs. For that you need to go into the big city.

I'm currently re-watching "Love In The Air". While I generally liked it the first time, there were also things that I didn't like. As often the case when I re-watch things (and maybe this is just me), now I can focus more on what I like - so I'm enjoying it much more this time around.

Challenge DAY 1- 

To me , home is where my family is , my parents , siblings and me . As a very family-attached person, no matter when I move to , my home will always be with my family. It's where i feel most comfortable and can hide out from people without being judged for it 

MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM EP 7 & 8-

Ep 7 almost had me kicking myself , (not going to spoil anything) and like someone said... ep8 is even sadder and ends on a major cliff-hanger. I think i'm going to read the novel, but translated novels make me feel weird. They're not very well written , I tried reading The Sign but... got paused midway , the language was too weird i couldn't make sense of it after a while and the punctuations were not right. Okay, I shall stop right there. 

Also, GMM posted the official statement of Ohm and Nanon not being a CP anymore , like yesterday

Daily challenge day 1- Home

My home is currently sitting in her office chair headphone perched on her head as her fingers are perched on the wsad keys . The character on the screen explores a grassy meadow with her Palworld friends. This woman has been more of a home for me than anywhere or anyone else in my 45 years, except for my father.

Saygo:

I have not really watched a really good  Filipino BL since the  Like in the Movies or Gameboys era.  You put this on my radar

That's great!

Elfy:
Physically, I live in an old rural town in N.Ireland with my parents and dog.

A small old town in Ireland sounds wonderful! Of everywhere I've lived and visited, Ireland is one of the few places I badly want to return to. And I like your little magical story. :-)

Emrys:
Your average Romanian village, there's a lot of nature/trees about, birds, etc. All in all a beautiful place to live in

It sounds amazing since you have the beauty of nature close by. I promise I'm not a stalker but I did Google typical Romanian village and found a lot of lovely places and scenery. 

thatonewhothrives:
my home will always be with my family. It's where i feel most comfortable and can hide out from people without being judged for it 

That's really special to have that!

ShirleyCrow:
This woman has been more of a home for me than anywhere or anyone else in my 45 years, except for my father.

Your father sounds important to you.

Family can be everything!