Well, that was not the ending I was expecting for "My ❤️: The Series" (Myanmar, 2024). I admit to being very disappointed. But it is what it is.

axdxex:

Talking about body parts--

Earth's eyes looked really pretty in this scene ;; 

Agreed! He’s beautiful XD

RXinw:

Its that one picture I shared in here with him soaking yet. Does anyone know what page that was I need to relive the moment lol

Share it again.

Something In My Room ep 2

Oh my goodness I just noticed a ‘3 Idiots’ poster in Phat’s room LMAOO, I can’t believe that was there XD I was so surprised lmao

Anyways, I absolutely LOVE Phob and Phat, and Nut is just sooo cuteee

I have no idea what the heck is going on with Dream and Luck but oh well who cares about them when we have Supanut lol

I’m enjoying this drama so much

Wrenix:

I agree. They've given him some beautiful highlighter in this series which makes his face all dewy. It really suits him <3

Yes, and like his lashes are perfectly full and separated!

OMG ep 5 of Kidnap today was so good!! Each week's episode just keeps on getting better than the last. I know that I say this every week but it's so true lol. And, again the chemistry between Ohm and Leng is just so damn good I can't stand it!

If anyone needs a good laugh, this might do it. I watched without sound, and with sound. Still funny to me.  The Untamed humor