Finally get to see Ep 11 of I hear sunspot. 

Good day beautiful people.

I am glad my post sparked discussion and opened the floor for opinions. One thing I have gotten from your post is that......you all missed my long posts did you not *smirk emoji* Seriously though thank you for reading. It is nice to know people acknowledge your thoughts and it feels even better when it sparks discussion; at least for me. With that being said, I am too lazy to go and quote all of you. 

For those of you who agreed with my thoughts I feel you. However there are exceptions to the main statement as I had pointed out in my post where I mentioned the BL year 2024, but the fact that a generalisation is able to be made so easily without drawing on statistics  and using just viewer experiences is a testament itself to the main statement. 

I also want to say that GMMTV was not the target. I just used them as an example to give my anecdote. I am speaking generally of the Thai industry.

@axdxex brought up a very important point of the audience they are catering to which is the Thai people. I am glad she did because it reminds me of something I should have said, that is even they are starting to get displeased. A couple episodes before the finale of Sunset x Vibes MosBank were expressing through X their disappointment about an episode not trending, but then again it is among the top 4 hot dramas on iQIYI right now with a 9.7 rating and I am going to boldly assume that is mostly from Thai fans. 

At the end of the day it all comes down to money and right now Thailand is making it at the cost of artistic value. It will be interesting to see where the majority swings because the international market cannot be ignored; I know the different drama platforms are not ignoring it lol as I just checked iQIYI's revenues and if BLs trend so often (I see you Brazil) on the platform I am betting that a decent amount of their profits come from international fans. This is just one platform.

This will not even matter though and here is why, Sponsorship. All those products showcased and advertised in BLs, guess who buys them, the Thai people. This is where it matters. Those companies that have their products featured, sponsor the production of these BL series and majority of their customers if not all are local and that brings in large profits. @axdxex is right, if the Thai people do not have an issue well it is our choice to watch or not. Will the decline in the international viewing market matter enough to them? Perhaps not right now in terms of sponsorship and profits but it will in terms of exposure because artists are starting to have abroad events so make of that what you may. 

Okay this post got longer than I intended to. This is what happens when my mind is stimulated (ooo I like that word) *cough* anyway that is it. 

Has anyone claimed Bas Asavapatr Ponpiboon because I am claiming him RIGHT DAMN NOW!!!!

Also my Joong be looking FINE!

RXinw:
. A couple episodes before the finale of Sunset x Vibes MosBank were expressing through X their disappointment about an episode not trending, but then again it is among the top 4 hot dramas on iQIYI right now with a 9.7 rating and I am going to boldly assume that is mostly from Thai fans. 

I do love a good thorough discussion LOL 

I dont have X/ I still call it twitter lol but I remember in here, maybe it was you, I can't remember, but someone did mention MosBank tweeting their disappointment about the trends and I wondered why? It's just twitter.

And I know I'm going to get smack over the head for mentioning Kinnporsche again, I'm sorry, I'm annoying myself LOL but i remember when it was airing, the cast and crew were really gong ho about the trending numbers. Only afterwards did I realise, yeah, ok, we're not the primary audience because we can't buy what they're selling, but if us trending for you and talking about it aka free promotion, then on some level, the international market is important when they want us.

They can disregard us as easily as they want as I experienced from boc because we're not the big wallets, but they need us on some level. So I'm very curious to see, if the Thai fans are also getting fed up, will they still be laughing at us when the Thai fans join us in contempt for this treatment?

Everything has it's audience but, where is the line in the sand? I will be interested  to see. 

Oh lord, so I'm watching my first Japanese BL series, and because i've listened to chinese and thai for the last few months, the Japanese language now all of sudden sounds really strange LOL

DramaNomNom:
Finally get to see Ep 11 of I hear sunspot. 

Nooo, 20 minutes wasn't enough! 

Does anyone know if there will be a season 2? I can't figure out how they're gonna finish the season based on how the episode ending. Usually I have a general idea but I can't tell this time. 

GelfyFaeth222:

Oh lord, so I'm watching my first Japanese BL series, and because i've listened to chinese and thai for the last few months, the Japanese language now all of sudden sounds really strange LOL

LOL i had something similar happen where I woke up and heard an American show but it sounded like they were speaking Thai XD

Is the show good?

SN: How did you change the design of your drama list?! It looks so freakin cool. <3

DramaNomNom:

LOL i had something similar happen where I woke up and heard an American show but it sounded like they were speaking Thai XD

Is the show good?

SN: How did you change the design of your drama list?! It looks so freakin cool. <3

You go to your settings and then you will want to click "list styles" then click on "community themes" and then you can pick the one you want. :)

DramaNomNom:

<3 Thank you :)

You are welcome ♡

FortPeatForever:

You go to your settings and then you will want to click "list styles" then click on "community themes" and then you can pick the one you want. :)

<3 Thank you :)

DramaNomNom:

Is the show good?

It's perfect propose. I'm only on ep 1 so i dont know yet. seems sweet enough.

I got the background on my drama list page by buying vip for a month. it's let you pick or create a background. someone else created mine, i just selected it from the options. i didnt renew but the website is saying i'm still vip and didnt take it down on me. Dont know why. 

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome ♡

It's perfect now 

GelfyFaeth222:

I got the background on my drama list page by buying vip for a month. it's let you pick or create a background. someone else created mine, i just selected it from the options. i didnt renew but the website is saying i'm still vip and didnt take it down on me. Dont know why. 

Hang on wait. I take that back  uhh, he just offered to help jerk him off

That only took a whole 3 minutes LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

I'm gonna watch it with you. 

GelfyFaeth222:

Hang on wait. I take that back  uhh, he just offered to help jerk him off

That only took a whole 3 minutes LOL

(If I remember correctly) The rest of it is sweet lol