American Fan:

Keng of KengNamping of DMD Friendship Reality series covers Jeff's song "Ghost". Beautiful voice!

I just realized, today, that Keng is in ‘Paradise of Thorns.’ The teaser already has me STRESSED

axdxex:
but I AM lol

I'm completely freaking out over here—can someone please give me a BL series with Daddy Papang as the male lead? This man is so attractive; I see him as an influential figure and a lovable cinnamon roll. He'd be great in any genre of BL; he's such a talented actor.

I think this series may be added to my Side Couple(s) > Main Couple list. Mudmee and Half are adorable, and I love that this version gives us more of them. 

Simi_Tutu:

I'm completely freaking out over here—can someone please give me a BL series with Daddy Papang as the male lead? This man is so attractive; I see him as an influential figure and a lovable cinnamon roll. He'd be great in any genre of BL; he's such a talented actor.

I think this series may be added to my Side Couple(s) > Main Couple list. Mudmee and Half are adorable, and I love that this version gives us more of them. 

Right!!! Like I have a list of gmmtv actors that need to lead a show, any show, doesn’t even have to be BL, and he’s on top of that list:

• Papang 
  • Pepper
  • Thor - I actually like the ThorFluke ship
  • AJ & JJ - preferably together
 axdxex:
Right!!!

The ThorFluke ship actually flew under the radar for me until recently.I think they look good together.

RXinw:
Meet You At The Blossom - Of course I have to put it first lol

I LOVELOVELOVE this. i melt into a puddle whenever i see the poster or anything related to this series

RXinw:
So my conflict is that I want to know whether This Long Doesn't Have Long Beans is worth me starting it instead of saving it to binge? What are the thoughts so far on this series?

currently watching this, and its okay-good. I like the pairings esp 2nd couple. You can either binge or watch right now. it feels like a 7.5-8 series to me. 

axdxex:
AJ & JJ - preferably together

like someone said before, AJ and JJ are great actors , they deserve to have a twin show (maybe like Not Me or Twins? ). they clearly have the potential to make it beautiful. 

very random and non BL related, After the sign , i got really interested in the Naga-Garuda thing and went searching for thai shows like that, ended up binging "The Bride of Naga" i really liked the CGI of the nagas also P'Papang was there in  that (obvi an antagonistic role )

Lol anyone else watching "This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans"? I am really liking it alot so far. <3

Hello everyone!

I feel embarrassed, it's been a while since I've been here. (*hiding eyes*)

Hope you're all feeling well. Sending hugs!

One more vote for "The Boyfriend". 

I love this show! I should also have waited untill all episodes have been released, sigh... I am waiting for the next episodes on tuesday! 

I like the concept with the coffee bus and the idea of working together. This is a great possibility to getting to know each other. 

I find it very interesting that you can recognize here again that in life and in love (and everything in between), it often depends on the right timing. This has often been mentioned in other dramas. And I find that quite intriguing. Makes me think about it. 

@FortPeatForever: 

Another vote for "This Love Doesn't have Long Beans"! :D I am watching it, too and I like it, too. 

I am also watching "The Trainee" and like it very much. (I have a weakness for workplace settings, sigh :D).

To come back to "The Boyfriend" - is it just me or does anyone else like the Intro song from "Glen Check"?!? 

I loooooove it! 

I also listened to other songs of this band and oh my god, I feel like being home! Their music just feels so right. I have never experienced this before, but while listening to their music I feel like I've known their songs forever. Has anyone ever felt this before? Or concerning a drama, feeling home?

Sorry for being offtopic, but without "The Boyfriend" I would never have gotten to know these songs. I highly recommend them. I am in love and so happy with their songs. :-) 

axdxex:
I just realized, today, that Keng is in ‘Paradise of Thorns.’ The teaser already has me STRESSED

It doesn't have a romance tag, yet, so I'm not sure I'll be watching. I get the most stressed by watching family melodramas where people are mean and spiteful. It's also very depressing. This series feels like that when I read the description. I hope I'm wrong, cuz JEFF SATUR!!! 

thatonewhothrives:
currently watching this, and its okay-good. I like the pairings esp 2nd couple. You can either binge or watch right now. it feels like a 7.5-8 series to me. 

RE: This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans (but sure has a long title)

Okay, thanks! I better wait. I'm having enough trouble getting through some of the current series I committed to. ie: My Love Mix-Up. @axdxex, in answer to your comment whether anyone else is watching, lol.

Magnoliee:
Hello everyone!

Hi there! My telepathic message yesterday must have found it's way to you! Honest, I almost DM'd you to see how you are doing! :-)

Magnoliee:
Another vote for "This Love Doesn't have Long Beans"! :D I am watching it, too and I like it, too. 

With a few of you enjoying this series, I'm glad there's something to look forward to!

Magnoliee:
is it just me or does anyone else like the Intro song from "Glen Check"?!? 

I would love to know more!! Is Glen Check the name of the band? 

Mignon toi:

third that :D

You can't go wrong with this masterpiece 

American Fan:
My Love Mix-Up

i shall binge this because idk , not feeling to watch rn 

angeliviki2022:
I'm really enjoying Takara no Vidro

axdxex:
Maybe give Century of Love

I'm probably checking these two, thanks for the rec!