chex:
:')

While I feel the second half of the series is very weak, I did appreciate the clown nose rub; I thought it was adorable.

Simi_Tutu:
I have conflicting feelings about the final scene in the bookstore.

I ended it in my mind with the possibility of new beginnings for them together. :-)

Simi_Tutu:
I can't explain it, but I'm really obsessed with this poem right now. It has definitely made its way into my heart.

It's very heartfelt, especially the last line. 

RXinw:
is this a sign to watch

I def recommend it!!

RXinw:
We deserve a medal!

Or a cupcake. They taste better.

Simi_Tutu:
Has anyone here watched the mini-drama Happy Ending?

Yes, and I gave it 10 stars. High-quality Strongberry with a rather artistic feel. It's only 20 minutes, so not much of a time investment. And yes, I would definitely call it "BL", even if it doesn't follow the typical pattern.

segos:
I'm starting I Told Sunset About You

Great choice. A BL masterpiece which I've been meaning to rewatch.

Simi_Tutu:
I found it disappointing that instead of feeling excited, I was annoyed when the main couple shared a kiss on screen.

Do you mean the first kiss after all the build up? 

chex:

Ahhhh I forgot that was tomorrow (today?)!!! I feel conflicted, because even though the show has felt kind of weak(?) lately, it's the first drama I've actually kept up with from beginning to end while it's airing :')

Hey who knows, maybe somehow this episode will be perfect?! I mean, the clown nose touching moment from last episode was definitely... something. Am I the only one still thinking about that?? Maybe because I was a clown once?

Hi chex, have we met yet? :-) Waving a "hello" and noticed you are new to MDL?

That says something if you have stuck with it from the start! You prob like it well enough then. If it wasn't for the "group watch" on this thread, tbh I would have dropped it. Mostly cuz it got too repetitive for me. Think of a wheel in a rut that couldn't get unstuck.

Anyways, I don't like clowns so much, so the nose rub had no effect on me. I did admire the clown wigs though. The curls were curling really well. 

FortPeatForever:
Happy Birthday to Tay Tawan!!! <3

Wowza! Thanks for this vision of loveliness!

American Fan:
Do you mean the first kiss after all the build up? 

YUP !  I mean the one after the breakup where York took the nickel back.I honestly felt like it wasn't an appropriate time.

Simi_Tutu:

YUP ! I honestly felt like it wasn't an appropriate time.

ME TOO!!!

American Fan:
Part of the fun of online communication is experiencing & learning more about other cultures and people in different places, at least for me.

Well said - and also having the opportunity to interact with people we'd otherwise never come into contact with (diversity of geography, age, gender, culture, social milieu, etc.).

The Boyfriend - Episode 1

My first BL reality show!

So remember the whole reason why I decided to watch *cough* Shun *cough* well I like him even more now seeing him on screen lol. I like how I don't have to analyse anything because it is a reality show and not a series so I can split my screen and do work while watching. I loved how this episode was not too serious just introductions and warming up. Oh and I especially appreciated this scene:

There is no shame in my game!

P.S.When Usak said he was a "go - go dancer" I was shocked because I thought that was only a Jamaican term which is not at all complimentary, so I had to go google real quick and learn the different perspectives on the term. I am also learning about cultural differences apparently.

American Fan:
ME TOO!!!

I went back and edited my post to clarify, but it looks like we were on the same page lol  I don't know if you caught my post about that episode with the feet, but I'm going to share it again because I think it's pretty funny. That episode really got on my nerves.

"The conclusion of episode 7 took me by surprise. The rapid transition from a tense argument in the apartment to a sudden breakup, followed by a kiss, left me feeling unsettled. There was a lack of meaningful communication or discussion about their feelings, which made the kiss feel abrupt and out of place. I couldn't shake the feeling that Wandee didn't consider York's emotional state at that moment, especially since he was upset about the match. It seemed like Wandee took advantage of York's vulnerability. The situation could have been handled more thoughtfully, perhaps with a hug and some validation for York's efforts. I hope these issues will be addressed in the next episode, as this one left me feeling perplexed and indifferent."

The next episode didn't address those points. It was briefly mentioned.

Simi_Tutu:
I found it disappointing that instead of feeling excited, I was annoyed when the main couple shared a kiss on screen.

SAME! It felt underwhelming.

FortPeatForever:
Happy Birthday to Tay Tawan!!! <3

Happy birthday to him *heart emoji*

American Fan:
Or a cupcake. They taste better.

YES!

p43425:
Yes, and I gave it 10 stars. High-quality Strongberry with a rather artistic feel. It's only 20 minutes, so not much of a time investment. And yes, I would definitely call it "BL", even if it doesn't follow the typical pattern.

Seems like I need to give this a watch.

p43425:

Well said - and also having the opportunity to interact with people we'd otherwise never come into contact with (diversity of geography, age, gender, social milieu, etc.).

Yes, indeedy!! 

RXinw:
My first BL reality show!

I'm so proud of you!!!

Simi_Tutu:
That episode really got on my nerves.

This describes my watching experience period. The flow of emotions and other things was just off. The pacing and whatever the experts call it, it wasn't good. I didn't really connect with a single character in the show. 

I guess I'll have good memories of the first episode...*Sigh* It was good comedy. 

BUT as of tomorrow it won't matter anymore!!!! (Sorry to the cast though)

Look forward to everyone's final "review" whenever you have the time or inclination. :-)

Holy S*** I just realised I did not watch episode 11. Watched 10 but because I was so over it having fast forwarding it I forget to watch 11 let me go watch.

My Love Mix Up Ep7

I don’t know who’s still watching this, but I AM lol and I like it. I think every episode is getting better than the previous one. Now on to today’s episode!

• Starting off, I was so scared about the teacher plot! I was even suspicious of the chef! I was so sweet that they ended up being a couple ;;  good people & good mentors. They gave Atom the push he needed!
  • I really like how this team is taking the plots in the original story and twisting it ever so slightly. The changes don’t damage the integrity of the story, but freshen things up for those of us who have read the manga and watched the Japanese adaption. 
  • Please give me more Papang!!! I love him so much. I need more!!!
  • I love Mudmee and Half. They are so cute and funny together.
  • Atom and Khongthap are an official couple! Their little Karaoke duet was precious and so were Khongthap’s teammates ;;