RXinw:
if you are open to Kdramas try these

I'm a huge kdrama fan but it's true I haven't watched anything since Cush Landing On You. 

segos:

You have Unknown on your PTW list. Honestly one of my faves.

Idk why I always say I'll watch it but then I don't, maybe this is my signal?

Wandee Goodday Final Ep (not a review, just me saying things)

I'm probably going to sound so mean but the best thing about it was that it finally ended lol

Was soooo hard to watch since ep 6. I got bored, they extended the plot too much, keep going forward and backwards all the time that I felt stressed. At the end I didn't even cared about the fight of the scholarship thing. Last 3 episodes was me pressing x2 button on yt lol

I really liked GreatInn, they look pretty good together, both are handsome and can act.  I'll probably watch another series from them since GMMTV made them an official couple now, I guess we're having news from them soon.

I was more invested in YeiCher. I was expecting them to get married and have kids since they talked about it the whole series. I was so happy with the wedding scene, they looked pretty.

Wtf with Dr. Ter and Taem? We didn't even asked for it lol

Anyways. happy we all struggled with it together lol

6.5/10 I'm not rewatching it again but it was kind of an experience.

Made 3 more banners with the new template :)

will add all the banners in this post: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?pid=3095005&page=21#p3095005

Rien:
Made 3 more banners with the new template :)

LOVE these

babi:
Was soooo hard to watch since ep 6. I got bored, they extended the plot too much, keep going forward and backwards all the time that I felt stressed. At the end I didn't even cared about the fight of the scholarship thing. Last 3 episodes was me pressing x2 button on yt lol

I feel you here! It was the same for me. Plus I didn't want to see the actual boxing match. 

babi:
I really liked GreatInn, they look pretty good together, both are handsome and can act.  I'll probably watch another series from them since GMMTV made them an official couple now, I guess we're having news from them soon.

I would watch them again (and give them another chance), if it's a story that interests me. But if it goes south again I 'll have no trouble dropping it.

babi:
I was more invested in YeiCher.

I wasn't, lol. 

babi:
Anyways. happy we all struggled with it together lol

Yeah, that helped a lot!! haha

ETA: RE - Wandee Goodday

American Fan:
Hi chex, have we met yet? :-) Waving a "hello" and noticed you are new to MDL?

That says something if you have stuck with it from the start! You prob like it well enough then. If it wasn't for the "group watch" on this thread, tbh I would have dropped it. Mostly cuz it got too repetitive for me. Think of a wheel in a rut that couldn't get unstuck.

Anyways, I don't like clowns so much, so the nose rub had no effect on me. I did admire the clown wigs though. The curls were curling really well.

Hi!!! I'm not sure we have. Nice to meet you :) I am, indeed, new. Before, I was keeping track of stuff in a notebook, but I was running out of room on the page I had the shows I wanted to watch (and accidentally writing duplicates) so BAM!! Here I am~

I know exactly what you mean about the wheel thing. For me, I liked it a lot in the beginning, but the past couple episodes, I've felt like there hasn't been much progress? Kind of empty? I haven't watched the last episode yet :p but I will later today and come back to give my thoughts~

I woke up so late. I went to bed at 4:30 am because I stayed up all night watching The Boyfriend (Shun) lol, so I did not get to watch episode 11 of Wandee Goodday so now I have to dive into both it and the finale but the good thing is Sky Valley released today so yayyyyy. Anyways here are some updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

Wandee Goodday - Rating - No review (I will not allow this series to get me out of  into character, because how the hell do they drag for so long only for Wandee to leave in the end, mi will chip two badwud.... Let me just rate and leave it at that.

Production: 1.5/2

Writing: 1/2

Acting: 2/2

Intimacy: 1.5/2

Music: 1/1

Special 10 scene: 0/1

Total rating score: 7/10

The one saving grace:

Magnoliee:
Hope you're all feeling well. Sending hugs!

Welcome back and I hope you are doing well.

Magnoliee:
I love this show! I should also have waited untill all episodes have been released, sigh... I am waiting for the next episodes on tuesday! 

I am loving it!

Magnoliee:
I am also watching "The Trainee" and like it very much. (I have a weakness for workplace settings, sigh :D).

I forgot about this one. I will have to remember to binge at some point.

Love Sick was my first BL a LOOOOONG time ago. It'll be bittersweet to see it remade. It was by no means a masterpiece, but it has a special place for me.

And is it weird that some of the comments about Wandee Goodday make me more intrigued to watch it? LOL

As an aside - Re: I Told Sunset About You that initial hammock scene will live rent free in my mind. Something about it was just so oddly special.

UPDATE: ....I didn't know awkward thigh squeezing could be so intimate. The exploration between the two and their dance is literally wild.

chex:
I was keeping track of stuff in a notebook, but I was running out of room on the page I had the shows I wanted to watch (and accidentally writing duplicates) so BAM!! Here I am~

Totally my story too. :-) I had a 4 page document on my macbook of all the dramas I wanted to watch, then printed it out to make notes on. The notes got so out of control I couldn't make sense out of them.

MDL has been a lifesaver. If anything happens to this site I'll be completely lost. 

chex:
I haven't watched the last episode yet :p but I will later today and come back to give my thoughts~

RE: Wandee Goodday

Yes, I think several members here feel the same. I may have been more negative in my opinion of WG than I needed to be, but the end was just frustrating. Oh well!! Look forward to your comments about WG. :-)

segos:
And is it weird that some of the comments about Wandee Goodday make me more intrigued to watch it? LOL

Go for it. It'll be interesting to get another person's take on it. 

Re: Sky Valley - Episode 1

As usually with any Filipino BL series the sexual innuendos and circumstances are ever present. This series is definitely leaning towards being sexual in terms of the penis. There has already been a scene involving a dildo that was a replica of a huge penis belonging to a black man. The kids nowadays would refer to it as a BBC  and I am not talking about the British Broadcasting Commission. As it relates to the story itself I have not gotten a good grasp on it yet but I have an idea of the general path it is going to take as it relates to the resort guest and the employee falling in love trope. Looking forward to the next episode.

P.S I deserve a medal for not making any lewd or immature comments in this post lol.

Also I just realised that "I Saw You In My Dream" and "4 Minutes" will both start airing next week so those are two more series to add to my currently watching list. 

Wednesday - I Saw You In My Dream

Friday - 4 Minutes

Wandee Goodday Final Review

Questionable filling sandwiched in between two deliciously soft pieces of bread. (Cancel that. I wrote this and now all I can think about is Porsche crawling under the sheets iykyk)

I wanted to love this.

GreatIn are a wonderful top tier BL pairing. They’re both super talented and good looking, and now that they’re an official GMMTV pairing, I’m totally checked in to whatever projects may come next.

That being said, Wandee Goodday was subpar, and it hurts because it had the potential to be great. High expectations just mean bigger disappointment.

Episode 1 of this show is one of the best first episodes I’ve ever seen in a BL. It’s funny, it’s edgy, it’s engaging. I couldn’t help but compare the episodes that followed to that intro. It’s not to say that there weren’t any good episodes after, it’s just that they were far in between and lost in goopy filler that threw off the pacing of the story.

Highlights of the show were definitely ThorFluke as Oye & Cher. I’m really hoping this pairing sticks around. The wedding was adorable and I’m super glad Fluke got to do such a sweet scene.
I also have to mention Drake as Plakao. I wish he had more screentime but he was a favorite every time he came on screen. It was cute that he found his happy ending with Blue. (Am I the only one kind of into Title & Drake together???)

Grandma Monthakan was also a gem. Such a lovely lady.

Ter & Taem ending up together was so unnecessary, like what even. Bye. I’m still mad that they made Ohm a predator because that should have been the ship—

Then to end it with Wandee leaving FOR YEARS wtf I thought he would be gone for a year, two max. What a weird ending.

Rating : 7.5/10 Shined at its best, which made the bad seem so much worse. (.5 because I really did love it at its best and I feel bad about it)

*Probably not posting this review because I hate leaving bad reviews ;; this site has enough negativity on drama pages lol

American Fan:
MDL has been a lifesaver. If anything happens to this site I'll be completely lost.

Oh, me too. I've routinely seen someone talk about a series, then I'm like "That sounds fun!" and look it up on here to add to my plan to watch only to find that it's already there..

American Fan:
RE: Wandee Goodday

Yes, I think several members here feel the same. I may have been more negative in my opinion of WG than I needed to be, but the end was just frustrating, so it came out in my post. Oh well!! Look forward to your comments about WG. :-)

I gotcha.

My thoughts:

Well, first off, I thought there were some sweet moments in that episode, and the beach was pretty, but overall, it felt a little clunky. Also, Ter... why are you here? The complete personality change was strange enough to me, but do you also have to be hovering around in the background all episode...? And the fact that everyone's just fine with it..?

When Dee asked Yak if he wanted to be his "real" boyfriend, that was all well and good - but I don't think leaving that plotline dangling around doing nothing for 3(?) episodes was the best move.

Any other thoughts are just flying around in my brain waiting for me to jump up and down trying to catch them lol

Sunset x Vibes Ep6

• The editing for this episode (an apparently last) was weird. My guess is that it was done in an attempt to end last episode on a high note, to keep the viewers engaged, but the consequence was that this episode was rather wonky.
  • I was a little confused when Sun met Lin's father, because it was just awkward and Lin never came out and said, "hey dad this is my boyfriend"-- and then I realized, oh they weren't boyfriend's when that happened.  I kind of liked that Lin is rich, so that he can't be labeled a gold digger. Plus it wasn't out of the blue because look at that flat and the fits. He is expensive lol

• The supernatural plot seems to be ramping up with Lin ALMOST DROWNING. Honestly Sun looked at him like he might be a little crazy, and like I don't blame him. This dude is hearing voices and seeing people that are not there. I'd be concerned too.
  • Moving on-- I love Sam & Yoh, they are so cute, but Sam is going to be so screwed when Yoh finds out he's been lying to him. Yoh just seems like the type who doesn't forgive easily. 
  • That design manager is totally suspicious. Also-- how can anyone be like "yeah he totally stole that design". Like he's been working on this design for days and the patent was submitted two days ago??? Like sus af
  • I think to enjoy this show you have to look at it through that lens of a romcom, or a fairytale. It's unrealistic and pretty and flashy, and I'm still having a good time.