Mignon toi:

yesss start it, i love it :D

:) Okay <3

thatonewhothrives:
recommend, Manner of Death and Laws of Attraction, 

if you want a lil different something. try To Sir With Love ( gotta rewatch this one )

I've been itching to watch Manner of Death, but I don't have the WeTV subscription right now :(  (Debating because I really want to watch Century of Love but of course that's a different one needing a sub. Ugh Edit: Found Century on Youtube so yay!). But it's high on my list. To Sir, With Love was not one I had even heard of! It looks super good, so thank you for that suggestion!!!

ShirleyCrow:
Firs&Khaotung*

This is a recent and HUGE new fave of mine. I adored First in Not Me and I've been going down this pairing rabbit hole since. I didn't find Khaotung attractive at all, but the chemistry of them makes that a nonissue.

I'm starting I Told Sunset About You (Thank you, RXinw for the suggestion!) I've had the day from hell so hoping my heart can get broken a bit more and then pieced back together. Cus I'm a masochist like that, I suppose.

babi:
Any recommendations? I'll watch anything that it's exiting and good, even if it's finished 

You have Unknown on your PTW list. Honestly one of my faves.

babi:

So I'm having a hard time looking for something to watch. All I'm watching are airing shows atm and tbh I'm not much exited about any of them except MLMU. Is anyone else feeling like there's something missing? Or maybe it's just me that didn't chose the best airing shows to watch. ATM I'm just waiting for it to finish and mark it as completed.

Any recommendations? I'll watch anything that it's exiting and good, even if it's finished 

the currently airing bls that im enjoying rn are century of love, and the rebound , im enjoying them the most esp century of love, they are not included in your currently watching list but maybe you will like them

Strange,  so many posts suddenly appeared *magnifying glass emoji*

Anyways I am at a cross roads here and I am too lazy to decide so I want you guys to decide for me lol

These all the airing series I am currently watching:

Meet You At The Blossom - Of course I have to put it first lol

Century of Love

Sunset x Vibes

Love Sea

The Boyfriend (starting it tonight)

Sky Valley - first episode premiers tomorrow

This is what I am binge watching 

Call It What You Want season 2 (decided to just wrap season 2 before starting My Stand-In)

So my conflict is that I want to know whether This Long Doesn't Have Long Beans is worth me starting it instead of saving it to binge? What are the thoughts so far on this series?

RXinw:
So my conflict is that I want to know whether This Long Doesn't Have Long Beans is worth me starting it instead of saving it to binge? What are the thoughts so far on this series?

Wow, we are on the same page. I was wondering that myself yesterday, so I'm gonna listen in to your responses to this important question.

RXinw:
Strange,  so many posts suddenly appeared *magnifying glass emoji*

Yeah, my notifications are wonky, again.

babi:

For some strange reason I just feel like to recommend some older series (2020 - 2022) with how many we get now anything released over 2 years ago feels old lol

For me these were good not sure about exciting though lol

Tonhon Chonlatee

Siew Sum Noi

Oh, Mando!

Dark Blue Kiss

Semantic Error

I can't think of anything exciting right now that is BL but if you are open to Kdramas try these (shocking I watch something other than BLs lol......sure there is not even 10 titles on my list lol)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Leverage

segos:
I'm starting I Told Sunset About You (Thank you, RXinw for the suggestion!) I've had the day from hell so hoping my heart can get broken a bit more and then pieced back together. Cus I'm a masochist like that, I suppose.

You are welcome; happy watching!

American Fan:
Wow, we are on the same page. I was wondering that myself yesterday, so I'm gonna listen in to your responses to this important question.

We have something in common at last lol but yes this question is of grave importance one might say that it is a matter of international BL security *serious face*

segos:

You have Unknown on your PTW list. Honestly one of my faves.

Second that!

American Fan:

Second that!

third that :D

RXinw:
I can't think of anything exciting right now that is BL but if you are open to Kdramas try these

HEALER would be exciting.

It's FINALLY here!!
What we have all been waiting for...

The LAST EP of WANDEE GOODDAY!!!

Saturday 7/20

FINE PRINT: 
For those of you still hanging with WG, I commend you, and me! You deserve a pat on the back!
If you are a huge fan, ignore this announcement. 

American Fan:
 HEALER would be exciting.

I was about to say that I was going to add it to my list only to see that it is already there; is this a sign to watch *thinking emoji*

American Fan:
Saturday 7/20

Me still in Friday reading this which makes me can't resist asking, how is the future looking lol

American Fan:
FINE PRINT: 

We deserve a medal!

American Fan:
. What are your thoughts? 

I consider it a BL; it is short but powerful. This short film captivated me, unlike most others I've seen. It relied on compelling dialogue and minimal background sound, creating a truly immersive experience. The deliberate absence of noise and focus on poetic expression made a lasting impression on me. The film also made excellent use of music, creating a richly layered atmosphere. Despite being just over 23 minutes long, its brevity did not diminish its powerful delivery of the intended message. The absence of a kissing scene was fitting, as the film focused on a specific moment.

I have conflicting feelings about the final scene in the bookstore. The title "Happy Ending" suggests that Hyun is waiting for Dong Ho, who enters through the door. However, there could be an alternative interpretation. The diary was tucked away between the books, so finishing the poem in his diary signifies closing the chapter on his first love. I think it was intentional that the person walking through the door was not revealed, adding depth to the story and sparking discussion with the audience about different possibilities for the ending, or maybe I just analyzed  lol

I can't explain it, but I'm really obsessed with this poem right now. It has definitely made its way into my heart.

"Since when did my mind become full of you?  Your innocent laughter, reaching out to me, turned from a gentle ripple to a massive wave crashing into me. Do you know that this heart knows no one else but you? I hope that I, too, have a place in your heart. Is that too selfish of me? If I can see into your heart, I wish the person you hold so dear would be me..."  - Hyun