How dare these gays steal all the men LOL

axdxex:
I saw this on twitter lmao

LOL

American Fan:
DAY 12 - Fav scary movies

Can't think of one now.

American Fan:
DAY 13 - Make a horror or scary movie with what BL actor and plot?

Entire cast of WE ARE trapped on an island after going there on vacation. Strange things start to occur on the island and soon they find themselves trapped on the island for 5 days and 5 nights and the caretakers and hosts of the island transformed into creatures of the night who attempt to capture and drain their life forces before dawn of each day.  Each night the island is surrounded by thick eerie fog and a screeching cry is heard sporadically from the interior of the island sounding like a tortured witch.  They are hunted each night and one by one they fall victim to the evil caretakers.

Yeah I am too tired to continue good night guys and remember they come in the night MUHAHAHA

Today's ep 11 of First Note of Love omg my heart (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

Jadeheart:

I know it hasn't been that long since it ended, but I'm already missing my boys. (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) ♡

Me too TT, I miss them so much every time I listen to the OSTs

BabyFeatForever:

Hey buddies sorry I was not on much yesturday I worked a 18 hour shift lol and I just slept like 9 hours straight. (death face and laughing emoji). Also was gonna start the last 16 days questions for the challenge so if you have any questions you would like me to add on there feel free to let me know. :) ♡

That sounds rough. Hope ur feeling better now

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Me too TT, I miss them so much every time I listen to the OSTs

(づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ♡

p43425:

I've decided to start on "Every You, Every Me". I loved Mick and Top in "My Universe: You Are My So(u)lmate", so I'm highly confident I'll love this series, too. So far, I really like it.

Here's another thought I'd like to add to my post from yesterday (above): Aside from Mick and Top (big throbbing heart emoji!) , and the way in which the success of "You Are My So(ul)mate" presumably served as thematic inspiration for "Every You, Every Me", there's another similarity between the two series in that both are collections of tenously collected short stores, i.e. a bit more than an anthology, but one can (if one wants) still watch each story more or less independently of the others.

In the case of "My Universe", which is a collection of 12 two-episode stories with different leads in each, they take place in the same universe - but they quality of the stories and acting is rather uneven, as shown by the individual MDL ratings for each story (in order): "Casanova Begins" 6.7, "Marry Go Round" 7.0, "Right Time, Right You" 6.7, "You Are My So(ul) Mate" 7.3, "Lucky Love" 7.3, "The Camp Fire" 7.1, "Friends Forever" 6.5, "Fake Love" 6.5, "Pisces of Me" 6.6, "1626" 6.7, "Refund Love" 6.2, "I Wish You Love" 6.5. So it's good that each story has its own individual MDL entry, in addition to the overall entry for "My Universe". (I've not watched them all, but there seems to be broad agreement that "So(ul)mate" and "Lucky Love" are the best.) 

While we've only seen two of the eight single-episode stories in "Every You, Every Me", I expect that the quality will be more consistent. So far, it's really good.

P.S. To any would-be poachers: Top Piyawat (above photo on the right) is already mine. I already called dibs on him way back when I watched "So(ul)mate". No, I'm not sharing!

+++

Yay, "Only Boo!" is now released on Viki. I loved this series so so much. Fluffy cuteness doesn't get any cuter or fluffier than this. I must re-watch now!