axdxex:

that sounds exhausting lmao

I'm reminded of that meme of the MBTI personalities and the box, and the INFP 's response was 'there was a box?' 

That's how I feel right now. In my clown suit, front and centre. LOL

I will be looking forward to day 21 peeps LMAO

4minutes spoiler below 

Omg lmao i just realized when you watch 4minutes ep 4 closely when Win comes out after Korn leaves Tonklas house his D**k is kindof showing lol XD

FortPeatForever:

4minutes spoiler below 

Omg lmao i just realized when you watch 4minutes ep 4 closely when Win comes out after Korn leaves Tonklas house his D**k is kindof showing lol XD

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! 

I mean this in the most innocent way possible :)

RXinw:

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! 

I mean this in the most innocent way possible :)

LOL :D

My roaming thoughts for Star in My Mind ep 8 - Finale. 

bowing out gracefully....ok....a little hard to remain friends with someone you like though 

and a house full of children lol

yeaaah, deleting that picture is probably the best thing to do for yourself 

ok....what in the married bliss is this? BOYS. STOP. I'm right here.

at least theres a cushion

lol mr eyebrows was clearly not ready for father brother to storm in on his honeymoon LOL

he plans to do a lot more than the chaste kiss you just witnessed but please, continue to glare for my amusement 

*raises hand* I'll have japanese food

pffft, he's about to set 3 quests for mr eyebrows to go on before he can have his brother's hand in marriage.

......food? ....yeah! food LOL

but daddy I love him........

Fah is full german shepherd mode. I dont think he's even blinked LOL

.....is he going to have to stay overnight? 

LOL thank you Fah

He doesnt really want him to, cherub baby, but he's going to risk it anyway 

aaannd we're back to happily wedded bliss .....

Stylist.....you cheeky little shit hahahahaha. excuse meh???

does that clock say 7 o clock? lol

he's in his bed with him and only wants a kiss on the cheek? how wholesome lol

i never understood why you would invite an ex to your wedding? lol

he kind of looks like he wants you for dinner cherub baby lol

oh wow, theres the sponser in the last ep hahaha, thats the longest i think ive seen so far lol

continuing to be sickly sweet boyfriends.....stawwwwwp

down boy, he's driving lol

he's asleep? ..........he's asleep 

ahahaha revenge posting lol

....who's his dad?

ok wow...none of you should be driving 

so we're just going roast maitee over this camp fire and then do a quick run down of these while they sit there like newlyweds LOL

ah, a sea of stars and some romantic gazes lol

he clamped that bracelet on like MINE haha

dawwwww look at his little smooshy face when he smiles...

that's a lot of blood on the pavement for what looks like no damage to the car LOL I did see sequels so I'm assuming brother and Phoon have their own series/specials

Well wasn't that just adorable. Nothing too intense, just short and sweet. I think I'd give it Mage, 7/10. Extra half point for Dunk's cheekies. It's nearly midnight for me and I'm sleepy so I'll review tomorrow.

I think I'll have to add Dunk to my bias list though. I've spent all night treating him like a hamster.  I dont think I have an actor yet that I list as just being straight up adorable. When it comes to 'So cute I'm gonna die' vibes, Dunk has the top spot LOL He is now my offical Cherub Baby <3

FortPeatForever:

4minutes spoiler below 

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED!! LMAO!! I was like "is this allowed"???????

woopdy:

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED!! LMAO!! I was like "is this allowed"??????? 

Lmao XD

my (very unorganized) thoughts on 4minutes episode 4

I think I love tonkla he's so cute <3 and OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST CHECKED THE ACTOR'S PAGE AND I AM OLDER THAN HIM. I WATCHED HIM HAVE SEX ON TV. HOW IS THIS ALLOWED??? anyway, back on track I love how he's actually crazy (who killed the cat?? It was him, right?? why does he always have sex after things die??). A screw or two is loose up there I can tell. I thought the losing virginity scene was also a very rare example of a sex scene that was important to the storyline. I feel it was not  super unrealistic as well. (I mean it def didn't have to go on that long,,, but I knew I was watching the uncensored version so - that's what I signed up for) Thai TV does not seem to understand the concept of only including sex scenes when they push the plot along. 

I still completely do not understand the brother being murdered situation but I think they did that on purpose so I don't feel too bad about it.  (The last scene ??? I still don't know if the bully died or if the guy in the trunk died and which one is Tonkla's brother). Also, the way they revealed who killed the brother at the beginning of the episode and literally never mentioned it again? that was a choice... (a bad choice). That means who killed the brother is in a criminal database because they could identify with his DNA or whatever. Maybe it's different in Thailand but that's what I'm understanding at least. But doesn't that mean that it was just some other criminal? I don't think any of the characters are confirmed to be criminals at this point so...? IS HE EVEN DEAD? WHO IS DEAD?  I will be thinking about this for hours. I still am kinda hoping a little bit that Tonkla killed his brother but also I think the cop wouldn't have slept with him if he knew. So either he doesn't know Tonkla's full name OR he never really died OR someone else killed him OR the cop has no moral compass and only horny ALSO HE NEED TO PUT HIS DAMN DICK AWAY, THIS IS TELEVISION! THAT WAS SO STRANGE!? how did his junk make the final cut?

I'm usually like very anti-cheating when watching dramas but I'm okay with this one tbh. Korn is awful anyway. I just think it's really funny how he's cheating on his boyfriend by keeping a cop in the house that Korn bought for him and having sex  like 30 seconds after he walks out the door. Serves him right!!! 

I'm liking the development between Thyme and Great. I think they have really good chemistry and imo they are both hot as fuck. If I was to have a bias it would totally be Bible. 

- still very much looking forward to Great meeting the brain doctor guy as well. 

god I absolutely hate having to wait a week between episodes!! I am a bingewatcher!! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

woopdy:

This is purely for research purposes but do you happen to know the precise time stamp this "flashing" occurs?

RXinw:

This is purely for research purposes but do you happen to know the precise time stamp this "flashing" occurs?

Lol 14:50   

American Fan:

Question!!

For those of you that know my preference in dramas, or know that I can't do explicit sex stuff... do you think I would like 4 mins? I'm not reading the spoilers so I don't know for sure what everyone's talking about.

It's definitely a little bit bloody but it's nothing crazy. At this point in the show, there have been no guts. (I think) The sex scenes are easy to skip through if that's your style. The time travel/seeing the future thing seems to actually be done pretty well and doesn't add like 10000 plot holes like most time travel. All of the characters are a little bit crazy which makes it so messy and fun!! There is a little bit of medical involved (main love interest is a doctor) but it is by no means a medical show, they just like happen to be at the hospital sometimes lol.

So if you have your fast forward button ready you can skip through most of the slightly bloody parts and the way too much sex parts and not actually miss anything important to the show.  I haven't seen the censored version but it probably does that for you. 

I'm really really enjoying this show so far, definitely the best 2024 BL I have seen this year.

lovelykao:

Also if the Cop is knowingly having sex with a killer I am going to explode. thats insane, I love it.

I honestly really really hope that's the case

Updates:

Source - X

FortPeatForever:

Lol 14:50   

Thank You! *heart emoji*

4 minutes Ep 4

Bas is doing an outstanding job of embodying the nuance and complexity of his character. His portrayal is compelling, and he brings remarkable depth to the role.

woopdy:
my (very unorganized) thoughts on 4minutes episode 4

WOOO ok, hi woopdy!

So Tongkla's brother and the guy in the trunk are different! Idk who the guy in the trunk was, but he was the guy that Great saved from his friend (like the first half of ep 2 stuff). I don't believe we've seen Tongkla's brothers face yet, just the side profile on his corpse when he was identified by Tongkla (first time he met the cop).

Also, I know it's so weird that they didn't talk about the killer of the brother? They said his full name but since everyone goes by nicknames (in Thailand in general), I was like... okay? Although, with how the Cop reacted, I'm theorizing too that it is Tongkla, just cause he looked so shocked, but he goes back to him anyways cause he's obsessed/in love with him? Just my thought! I would assume the Cop would know Tongkla's first name? Since he seems to be thorough with his brother's case and all, reading all his post's comments and stuff, sounds like something he'd know. I also love how obedient the Cop is, the way he threw his backpack down super fast when Tongkla asked for it is crazy, I love that kind of dynamic.

ALSO YES! I love that Tongkla stood his ground, that's what happens when you don't call your boy back. I found it so funny that he was like "My brother is dead! (Like, why would I want sex right now)" then he goes and has sex with the Cop HAHA.

This is odd but Tongkla also finally got what he'd been asking for for 3 episodes now, (it* raw), love that for him.

I love how Great and Tyme are doing, a nice genuine and gradual connection, I like how they were laughing during their ending scene, it was awkward but in a realistic way. Tyme also seemed to be having more fun that Great and that made me laugh, Bible kept just a straight face. AND Bible's thigh tats? LOVE!

Another week waiting for 4Minutes- AHHHHH IT'S THE BEST!

FortPeatForever: