What ever happened to Fluke Natouch? Anyone know? His profile page shows 2023 as the last time he was in movies and series. Did he quit acting?  Love him.

I know recently he did a BL-related interview (on tiktok) with a western influencer, but I didn't watch it, he may just be on hiatus if he's gonna do something like that? That's the most I know though.

4Minutes Episode 4 - Free flow thought time:

Waitttt. Kla killed his own brother? 

Great patiently waiting to figure out why his to-be lover tried to kill his brother. LOL.

I like Great learning from his visions to find an alternative path.

Inspector Win comforting his lover... who he now knows or suspects killed his own brother. Huh. And taking it as an opportunity to move in. I mean I love an opportunist but... at the risk of getting my brain smashed? I'd pass. Not my preferred version of smash or pass.

Is he going to screw Korn with his Copper hiding inside? Cus there's awkward and then there's that.

"Something urgent" - Screwing lady. Gotcha.

Grateful Korn chilled out once he found out Kla's brother was killed. He was a bit forceful for my liking.

Why didn't the cop put his pants back on? The hell.  "What should I do now" Put your damn pants on, brother. Or don't, I guess.

Kla getting all the damn sex scenes.

Not a dead animal. :( Those things always make me sad.

So Korn started off as a sweetheart, and then just went face first into Assholeland when he graduated. I like preAsshole them so much more. So sweet.

....and he never told anyone about Kla being his boyfriend. That's so sad.

4 Minutes finally explained!

The black and white outfits is super interesting.

Tyme reminds me of First so much. I think that's why I like him so much.

The nose bite omg.

Tyme's back. Good gravy.

Tyme and Great's NC scene has such a different level of intimacy to it.

Bible's thick thighs good god oonf.

WHAT?! THAT'S HIS BROTHER? I AM. WHAT. HOW?  OMGAWD. The plot thickens!!!!! I saw a comment that it wasn't the guy in the trunk, but I think it was just we have different time dimensions happening.

Another fabulous episode. They haven't missed once.

segos:
Another fabulous episode. They haven't missed once.

RE: 4 Mins - All the hype is making me feel like I'm missing out  :-(

American Fan:

RE: 4 Mins - All the hype is making me feel like I'm missing out  :-(

It really is so good. If you aren't a fan of the sex scenes, the censored version definitely cuts them. I went back to look at something in ep 3 and it was cut by like 3 minutes. But... ep 4 may be worth uncensored to see Bible's thick thighs. Sweeeet lawd.

segos:
Why didn't the cop put his pants back on? The hell.  "What should I do now" Put your damn pants on, brother. Or don't, I guess.

HAHAHH THAT PART MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, was he just squatting like that for the 5 min Korn was there?

Also I had to go back after seeing comments about an accidental missed peen slip and I had totally missed it until you all said something. I was just struck that he didn't put his damn pants on.

hi lovelykao!! I love the pfp btw, very cute.

lovelykao:
So Tongkla's brother and the guy in the trunk are different! Idk who the guy in the trunk was, but he was the guy that Great saved from his friend (like the first half of ep 2 stuff). I don't believe we've seen Tongkla's brothers face yet, just the side profile on his corpse when he was identified by Tongkla (first time he met the cop).

yeah I do vaguely remember there being 2 murders or at least an actual body found but I dont know I think I might agree with the weird multiple universes theories going around bc like he's dead but he's not.. who is the guy in the trunk than? the ending scene was weird like what are we seeing? Why isn't he seeing it? how could a funeral for someone not dead possibly happen? honestly,, I dont remember the first 3 episodes well enough to be able to make theories. they will probably explain it eventually I suppose I have to wait :(

lovelykao:
I also love how obedient the Cop is, the way he threw his backpack down super fast when Tongkla asked for it is crazy, I love that kind of dynamic

100% agree

lovelykao:
then he goes and has sex with the Cop HAHA.

Tongkla has truly mastered the art of irony and also being too horny for his own good.

lovelykao:
I love how Great and Tyme are doing, a nice genuine and gradual connection, I like how they were laughing during their ending scene, it was awkward but in a realistic way. Tyme also seemed to be having more fun that Great and that made me laugh, Bible kept just a straight face. AND Bible's thigh tats? LOVE!

yes!! I totally agree!! definitely a breath of fresh air compared to soooo many shows that start off first episode with the leads hooking up while still strangers. It's not that I dislike the casual sex into relationship trope, but I think its just been a while since I've seen intimacy like that, esp in this kind of show.

segos:
I like Great learning from his visions to find an alternative path

yeah that scene went different from what I was expecting. bro adapted quick!

segos:
So Korn started off as a sweetheart, and then just went face first into Assholeland when he graduated. I like preAsshole them so much more. So sweet

tbh I saw it more like he was pretending to be sweet while actually taking advantage of tongkla's cat's death to get some. That sounds REALLY weird now I'm actually typing it out... but hey, it seems like Tongkla's into that (fucking freak)

segos:
The nose bite omg.

omg!!!!

lovelykao:
HAHAHH THAT PART MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, was he just squatting like that for the 5 min Korn was there?

OMG! I can so picture it.

woopdy:
tbh I saw it more like he was pretending to be sweet while actually taking advantage of tongkla's cat's death to get some.

I agree! In the end I don't think Korn really cared about his emotions, plus he was a student? He said he had to go to Cheer practice, def some power dynamic there that isn't healthy.

segos:
It really is so good. If you aren't a fan of the sex scenes, the censored version definitely cuts them.

Ok, I'll try the first censored ep tonight.  Ew, call me weird but thick thighs does not turn me on. I shudder at the expression. Sorry, lol.

I'll come back with my first impression. 

Of the series, not the thighs.

woopdy:
I also love how obedient the Cop is, the way he threw his backpack down super fast when Tongkla asked for it is crazy, I love that kind of dynamic

My inner freak calling me out for pretending I'm not into this, as well 

I'm lost already. Is Great dreaming the opening scene in ep. 1? And is it him lying on the ground?

American Fan:
thick thighs does not turn me on.

Yet another way in which we are so similar!

American Fan:
I can't do explicit sex stuff.

Yet another way in which we are so not!