axdxex:

Does ‘Meet you at the blossom’ have a happy ending ? 

Yes:)

American Fan:
There's 3 series that I rated as 8's. Love By Chance, Between Us, and My Only 12% (except I'n not a fan of Earth).

I'll add those to my watchlist!

American Fan:
Not much of a story. I live in America and I'm a fan of dramas (and K-pop music). lol. I'm not much of a nationalist American. More of a world view person.

very straightforward lol. I guess I too, am an American Fan. 

axdxex:

Does ‘Meet you at the blossom’ have a happy ending ? 

Yes

Ok hour and 20 min until the next EP of 4Minutes... but who's counting? Not me...

OnyxTheHedgehog:
August Challenge (gotta catch up)

Day 15: Who is your ULT BL bias and bias wrecker? (The actor not the character.) Why? 

I'm sure everyone knows this lol (@RXinw *COUGH COUGH*) 

My ULT bias is Joong Archen Aydin 

Bias wrecker: There r too many so Ill just name a few lol

Nishigaki Sho, Jeff Satur, Andy Bian, Apo Nattawin, First Kanaphan, Jimmy Jitaraphol and Phuwin Tangsakyuen

there's a ton more but I can't remember them atm lol

FortPeatForever:

The food and tea looks so good <3

Thx! I'm hungry now lol

My Love Mix-Up ep 11

Omg that firework rooftop kiss was sooo good XD

Kongthap and Atom have come so far, I'm so happy for them!

Also, that conversation between Kongthap and Atom's mom was so sweet, I love how supporting she was throughout

Looks like there'll be some angst with Kongthap's mom next ep- I hope she's nice *fingers crossed*

lovelykao:

Ok hour and 20 min until the next EP of 4Minutes... but who's counting? Not me...

I'm so excited XD

Day 16 of August Challenge: Describe a typical day or weekend. Now describe what your perfect day would look like!

Now that it's the summer hols, everyday is pretty much the same for me, since I stayed at home this year

I wake up at around 8am, brush my teeth, do the bed, usual stuff. And then I either watch a drama or read webtoon (mostly webtoon) until breakfast is ready and then I eat. I spend most of the day cooped up in my room either watching BL or texting a friend. And I go to bed around 9.30pm (yep, a freakishly boring day lol)

As for my perfect day...it varies tbh. But it would definitely be spent with my whole family (younger brother, parents, grandparents, cousins and aunt and uncle) in India, having a large meal together, going out and just having fun ig 

Any day spent with my family, especially my cousins, in India is a perfect day for me tbh 

FortPeatForever:
Yes:)

angeliviki2022:
Yes

Good ^^ I know what I'm watching this weekend lol

I'm also planning to start 4minutes <3

axdxex:

Good ^^ I know what I'm watching this weekend lol

I'm also planning to start 4minutes <3

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......sorry I am a little excited about your watch plan lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm sure everyone knows this lol (@RXinw *COUGH COUGH*) 

Picture from his IG I saw this morning. 

*YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH!!!

I have 3 more eps of Star in my Mind and then I was told to watch Lovely writer so I guess I LL start that lol

Also I'm not watching 4 minutes but I do enjoy reading all the adorable little fangirl/boy reviews LOL 

4Minutes today makes this awful week better. Weee.

RXinw:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......sorry I am a little excited about your watch plan lol

Picture from his IG I saw this morning. 

*YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH!!!

I’m afraid I will have to touch to confirm that this beautiful angel is real