American Fan:

I didn't want to say anything after I noticed you dropped it.  LOL. I did say in my head, "Oh nooooo, she didn't!!" haha

I've dropped a lot of popular dramas myself, so I know other's will have their own tastes and feelings too. Honestly, it's totally up to fate & timing. One can dislike smth one year and the next year be like raving their head over it. 

That happened to me with Wedding Plan.

LMAO 

If I had known so many in here liked it I would have made a proper declaration just for funsies LOL

*clears throat*

LISTEN UP GUYS. HIStory 3 ~ TRAPPED. 

I DROPPED IT. 

I'M NOT SORRY.

GelfyFaeth222:

@Rx you scolded american fan for not watching History 3 ~ trapped ? LOL It's a wonder you havent blocked me because I was bored and dropped it LOL

Is that why no one talks to me much in here? LOL 

American Fan:
That happened to me with Wedding Plan.

I cannot even look at you right now. If there is one series I would have dropped it would have been this without a doubt.

RXinw:

I cannot even look at you right now. If there is one series I would have dropped it would have been this without a doubt.

American Fan:
What does BL uni cover? Oh wait, stupid question...

We cover a wide range of topics. I personally teach NC Sceneology as Professor of the sexual arts.

RXinw:

RE: Wedding Plan

See, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! LOL. 

Wedding Plan. Wedding Plan. WEDDING PLAN! (Neener, neener)

GelfyFaeth222:
I'M NOT SORRY.

SACRILEGE!!!

May the BL Gods have mercy on you!!!

RXinw:

We cover a wide range of topics. I personally teach NC Sceneology as Professor of the sexual arts.

And that, my BL friends, is exactly what I was thinking. Bruhahaha

Monster Next Door EP 6

Yep, I agree with most of the latest comments regarding this drama. 

Got is a green flag for sure, and the actor is doing a really good job, BUT there's no tension btw them. Overall the story feels flat. The idea is a good one, opposites attract (one of my favs) but it's not going well in this show.  Too bad. :-(

RXinw:

SACRILEGE!!!

May the BL Gods have mercy on you!!!

I remain unmoved in my conviction Judge. It was boring and the characters were annoying.

American Fan:

RE: Wedding Plan

See, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! LOL. 

Wedding Plan. Wedding Plan. WEDDING PLAN! (Neener, neener)

Listen hear sweetie, let me tell you a story. There once was this girl who provoked this biker. Well one night while she crossing the street the same biker just so happened to be riding pass and funny enough he did not see her but oh well such is life.

American Fan:
Monster Next Door EP 6

Our Minds must be connected because:

Monster Next Door ep 6

I finally gathered the interest and watched this episode. Same thoughts as @American Fan.

RXinw:

Listen hear sweetie, let me tell you a story. There once was this girl who provoked this biker. Well one night while she crossing the street the same biker just so happened to be riding pass and funny enough he did not see her but oh well such is life.

She came back to haunt said biker with images from the Wedding Plan until it drove him positively mad. 

But, thanks, I LOVE being called "sweetie".  Not that anyone has until now. I might follow you anywhere after that. LOL

The flirting in here is adorable LOL

American Fan:
But, thanks, I LOVE being called "sweetie".  Not that anyone has until now. I might follow you anywhere after that. LOL

RXinw:

Lmao the gif is awesome XD