Simi_Tutu:

Yes, I have yet to watch it. Despite its 7.9 rating, which doesn't seem very high to me, it might be worth checking out. I'm curious to know how many group members have already seen it.  Another drama to add to our group watch,Maybe???

Oh yes, it’s on my PTW list as well

@American Fan I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: ever heard of ‘Age is just a number’? (Lol XD) 

FortPeatForever:

I am EST( eastern standard time).  :)

I had to search it up but apparently I’m BST (British Summer Time) altho I’m also GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) 

Absolutely no idea what that means lol

One last thing regarding History 3: Trapped.

If you get bored of this series, (like someone we all know and love), it's okay to DROP it!! You don't need to sacrifice your mental well-being for the group, lol. We do that in other ways.

American Fan:

If you get bored of this series, (like someone we all know and love), it's okay to DROP it!! You don't need to sacrifice your mental well-being for the group, lol. We do that in other ways.

LMAO THAT LAST SENTENCE XD I bet u were talking about our guy lol 

American Fan:
If you remember which ones they are maybe you can copy them from my pfp. Let me check...I have 7 kinds of badges. Give it a try! Scroll down toward the end.

No clue other than the one that was a completion badge or something like that. Like I said, I just glanced at them figuring there was a place I could go look at them again later.

Simi_Tutu:
OMG LOL! I Missed that post haha

@RXinw and I, and then @AmericanFan, bonded over it. There were tears shed and love dispersed all around. *grin*

OnyxTheHedgehog:
@American Fan I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: ever heard of ‘Age is just a number’? (Lol XD) 

Talk to the judge. 

American Fan:

BWHAHAHAHA! I'm dying here. You guys are killing me. I can't wait to watch this tomorrow now even more.

MeNotYou:
Like I said, I just glanced at them figuring there was a place I could go look at them again later.

Okie dokie! No worries.

American Fan:

Talk to the judge. 

Lmao the gifs are hilarious today  XD

MeNotYou:
There were tears shed and love dispersed all around. *grin*

AWW bonding at its finest haha 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I had to search it up but apparently I’m BST (British Summer Time)

You are 7 hrs ahead of me (MST) if you go by BST and 6 hrs if you go by GMT, and 5 or 4 hours ahead of those on EST. You have to be on one or the other cuz they're how we tell time, so you can't be simultaneously on two different time zones. If you tell me what time it is there now, I can tell you which one it is. 

Canada runs on 6 different time zones that cover the span of 4.5 hours across the country from the West coast to the East coast and are as follows:

PST (Pacific Standard Time), MST (Mountain), CST (Central), EST (Eastern),  ALT (Atlantic), and NST (Newfoundland). We also have what we call daylight savings time for certain time zones where we turn our clocks back an hour in the fall and ahead an hour in the spring. Maybe that's why they say you have 2 because you do the same thing only they've given separate names for them? *shrug*

American Fan:
You don't need to sacrifice your mental well-being for the group, lol. We do that in other ways.

LOL Right!!!!!

MeNotYou:
Well crapola. That sucks large and not in a good way. I just assumed they got added to your account somewhere. I only glanced at them and thought cool, I'll check them out later. Bummer.

Go to your profile click on year then go to the URL and delete the year and the word "year" then type in "badges" and press enter then there you have it.

RXinw:
Go to your profile click on year then go to the URL and delete the year and the word "year" then type in "badges" and press enter then there you have it.

Apparently it says I have no data available under Year...lol. 

MeNotYou:
that horrendously. so fake you can see the damn glue, "award winning" necklace. 

I am definitely looking out for that scene when I watch in a few minutes lol

GelfyFaeth222:
So no one was reading my answers for the august challenge LMAO  I'm pretty I've been asked this a few times now LOL

Let me tell you a secret *whispers* despite me having a photographic memory I do not remember half of the things posted here even things I post lol.

Seriously the reason is that on a daily basis I read multiple documents, political articles and court cases - which can have judgements that are so many pages long. Not to mention messages. Funny how my brain remembers every detail of those lol.

GelfyFaeth222:
February of this year.

Well now I feel old in terms of BL

GelfyFaeth222:
SOTUS (2016) - MyDramaList 

I look forward to your reaction lol

American Fan:
And then you give me a pic of V (or a very very good look-alike!!)  **sigh**

My initial reactionary statement is too inappropriate for this club so all I am going to say is hehe

American Fan:
For me it was The Untamed. And it really was a rite of passage. Shuddering just thinking about the horror scenes.

Let me not disturb that ants nest, but yes I get it.

American Fan:
I think you need to be a legal age for this position. (no pun intended)

She can just help in the theory class and be absent for the practicals lol

MeNotYou:

Apparently it says I have no data available under Year...lol. 

Okay do the same thing but click stats instead should still work