Mignon toi:

i hope you dont mind, i did steal those 2 pictures lol they will be my profile pictures eventually XD

I got them off Pinterest so no worries lol

axdxex:

August Challenge (DAY 15) - BL Bias 

I consider myself consistent. I pick a bias and I stick with it. To prove my point, let me just say I've been a fan of SHINee's Minho for 14 years. 

In the BL world, there is the one and only Dunk Natachai. Of course there's a lot of other actors I love, but this is a two tier situation : Dunk vs. everyone else lol (I couldn't settle on one picture, so have a nine.)

I feel like I'm selling him here-- but if you're feeling bored and want to watch a variety show, Hidden Hangout is a gem! It's shock full of cool locations and hilarious moments.

And since I'm already doing the most... Follow him on IG, Twitter, Tik Tok @dunknatachai. Don't forget to join his IG broadcast channel if you'd like to hear 'good morning' and 'good night' voice messages in his lovely deep voice. If you'd like to watch him in a non-BL role 'Summer Night' is currently airing.

<3 I love the photos and gifs. Dunk is a good choice. :)

GelfyFaeth222:

August Challenge Day 15 ~ 

Who is your ULT BL bias & bias wrecker? (The actor not the character). Why? Share a fav pic!

If this was just a regular bias, I'd have said Cheng Yi without a second thought but for a BL bias, I'm a bit stuck.

I mean, I have a bias but I don't feel it's a fair rating as I haven't watched enough BLs to say it as more of a statement. So I suppose at the minute Boun Noppanut  is the BL bias and the Bias wrecker is Fluke Natouch. I love both Until We Meet Again and Between Us, and I vapidly think they're pretty. That's it. LOL

It is purely an aesthetic thing atm Boun is the artsy cool type and Fluke is the adorable pretty type. I always find myself swinging between these two ideals lol

I havent seen anyone claim Boun but I have seen Fluke's name. Consider me the girl in the corner quietly admiring and it's subject to change with experience LOL

Boun

Fluke

Nice pics and choices <3  :)

axdxex:
In the BL world, there is the one and only Dunk Natachai.

I have noted that Dunk is very pretty and I'm sitting down now to watch Star in my Mind LOL 

I'm not sure anyone can beat Boun's record of 3 seconds with guitar music but I'm happy to see if anyone can do it LOL 

Someone else mentioned UP to. I didnt care for the My Stand In but UP is quite pretty. I'll have to put him on my to watch list as well LOL

So, I ve watched Mysterious Lotus Casebook so much now that I'm just seeing Joseph in Joong hahaha, a J name too. Sorry guys LOL But both men have very pretty eyes, and I love pretty eyes. <3

You know, I see some peeps in here doing it some going to to LOL

A run down of my thoughts while watching Star in my Mind

So who's this girl with the long pink hair. She is also very pretty.

ohh snap, it's Manoew LOL

well, this is embarrassing

well sh!t..it's Tul hahahaha Is Boun and Fluke in this too? LOL

ofc he's an art student

I see you staring boy....also, wth is a freshy? lol

ha, the 'i dont know her' vibe

I feel like Joong's character is going to be really annoying...

his boy set him up  lol

that's not his girlfriend is it? LOL

room sharing? please put them in a room together for my amusement LOL

hahaha, the boy is on my level LOL We see you script writer LOL

not unlucky friend, just the protagonist of a BL series

yep he's an asshole

i would deliberately make a mess at this point

hmmmm not liking this dynamic right now

ooo, he's play guitar. yes, flirt with him. enjoy yourself. forget about mr eyebrows

I may have elbowed him harder but yes bb, be real honest. lets not be bullied.

ok what special project are they working on and why are these questions important? it's like a dating agency LOL

yes jerk. seethe in your jealousy

oooh, that's a pretty angle. Dunk's got pretty cheekbones too.

huh?

a dream sequence?

wait......what.....WTF JUST HAPPENED?

My poor little brain. I was fully prepared to hate Kluen and then I just smashed teeth first into a wall......what the hell was that ending??? LOL

I have one dude who i wont share*knife emoji* and is my ultttttt bias and that's *drumroll* jeff satur 

I’ll be back later to read all the posts, but real quick—

New Pictures from the set of ‘The Heart Killers’!!!

American Fan:
Please don't punch my Up!!

I have to admit he is pretty cute - I don't want to be responsible for ruining his pretty face!!!

TY_0910:

Aww, you feel traumatised :(( 

It's okay, that's what the show did to everyone! :)

:,(

Star in my Mind ep 2

Ting is cute

well sh!t....

i really dont like kluen

you need better friends honey

is asshole going to scare the crap out of baby boy with some convenient dinner in hand?

aaaaand there he is .....aaaand there's dinner lol

he pulled out a lot of stuff from the fridge for fried rice lol did he have grand plans and then burn everything and had to buy from a vendor? because that would be hilarious. i might not have to hate him as much LOL

is Gia this show's moment killer?

Dunk reminds me of Han from skz LOL So now I've got Joseph and Han. Sure, why not lol

jeebus he smiled like Wednesday Addams hahahaha

ooop, here's the ad lol

aaaand theres the ad sexualised lol

yesss bb, eat the dessert first. that is proper dining ettiquette

uuuggggggghhh....the ......art.......store.......

ok why am i getting titanic vibes lol

ENTER GIA ....MOMENT KILLER

damn right . dont wake the chubby cheeked baby

mr eyebrows still saving the baby's butt cheeks lol

ENTER GIA ~ MOMENT KILLER

ohhhh, sh!t look who it is LMAO

ANnnnnnnd ep 2 down.....

I come back to find my dog browsing the forums??!?!?!!

she will sometimes bark when there are bird sounds in my shows but I never knew she was a BL lover!!?? 

woopdy:
I come back to find my dog browsing the forums??!?!?!!

awwwww, what a cutie <3

GelfyFaeth222:

awwwww, what a cutie <3

she's my baby!!! <3

Day 14 August Challenge: Your favorite foods. Do you cook yourself, dine out, have it delivered?

I like Filipino foods like sinigang and adobo (not sure if this is from the Philippines or somewhere else). Other foods I like are pasta, chocolates, and meat. I also like exploring different foods from other countries. I cook most of the time, but when I'm tired or lazy, I get it delivered. 

Some foods I like:

Day 15 August Challenge: Who is your ULT bias & bias wrecker? 

This is a hard question, but if I have to choose my favorite, it's probably Phuwin for Thai and Jaechan for Korean. The rest are my bias wreckers (I have too many to mention sorry ╥﹏╥)

p43425:
Please note, however, that you may look but not touch, as I've already called "dibs" on Dunk.

Battle of the Bias has begun.