Day 14 August Challenge: Your favorite foods. Do you cook yourself, dine out, have it delivered?

I like Filipino foods like sinigang and adobo (not sure if this is from the Philippines or somewhere else). Other foods I like are pasta, chocolates, and meat. I also like exploring different foods from other countries. I cook most of the time, but when I'm tired or lazy, I get it delivered. 

Some foods I like:

Day 15 August Challenge: Who is your ULT bias & bias wrecker? 

This is a hard question, but if I have to choose my favorite, it's probably Phuwin for Thai and Jaechan for Korean. The rest are my bias wreckers (I have too many to mention sorry ╥﹏╥)

p43425:
Please note, however, that you may look but not touch, as I've already called "dibs" on Dunk.

Battle of the Bias has begun.

RXinw:

Screaming! LOL so one at a time makes it better? LOL I am dying.

I was waiting for this.

Ash:
yes thats what i meant, sorry for the late reply *bows*

No worries!

p43425:
For those who have watched it through to the end, comments? I don't mind a toxic story if it's good (especially as a love story) and has a happy ending.

The Stand-In - I loved it for the reasons you mention. There were times of frustration, not cuz the drama was bad, but as a viewer seeing what was happening. I say go for it!

Ash:

I have one dude who i wont share*knife emoji* and is my ultttttt bias and that's *drumroll* jeff satur 

Oh, man. I was hoping NO ONE would think of him. So how long has he been your bias? Maybe he's mine longer than yours so I could win this one. MUHAHAHA

woopdy:
I come back to find my dog browsing the forums??!?!?!!

Super cute doggie!!!! I wanna cuddle her like a stuffie!

woopdy:

ohhh she's so cutee (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

solana:
Some foods I like:

I see brownies. Yummmmm!!

American Fan:

Battle of the Bias has begun.

Lmfao XD

I'll just play devil's advocate and claim Dunk now too. He's a bias now as well 

GelfyFaeth222:

I'll just play devil's advocate and claim Dunk now too. He's a bias now as well 

Lol love the gif XD

AUGUST BL CHALLENGE PART 2

Thanks to everyone!! You've made this challenge so much fun, no matter how little or often you post.  

Let's have more fun in Part 2!!

(I see where I left my last place, hahaha.  Oh well, must be a sign)

woopdy:

If I wasn't at work I would have screamed omg I love her

American Fan:
AUGUST BL CHALLENGE PART 2

Thanks to everyone!! You've made this challenge so much fun, no matter how little or often you post.  

Let's have more fun in Part 2!!

Yay :) excited

p43425:
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Please note, however, that you may look but not touch, as I've already called "dibs" on Dunk.

I'm pretty sure your harem is ILLEGAL, but we can deck it out behind the bleachers. 

I haven't been in school for years but it seems appropriate.

American Fan:
Super cute doggie!!!! I wanna cuddle her like a stuffie!

she totally is a teddy bear -  with an attitude though!!!

solana:
ohhh she's so cutee (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

axdxex:
If I wasn't at work I would have screamed omg I love her

thanks guys so much I will tell her how much everyone loves her <3 she's already a little bit full of herself but there's no harm in feeding her ego a little more

FortPeatForever:
I mean, I have a bias but I don't feel it's a fair rating as I haven't watched enough BLs to say it as more of a statement. So I suppose at the minute Boun Noppanut is the BL bias and the Bias wrecker is Fluke Natouch. I love both Until We Meet Again and Between Us, and I vapidly think they're pretty.

Fluke is so baby. He is so adorable with a smile that lights up not just a room but the world. He is cuteness aggression inducing with intense cuddle urges. That aside lol, his performances for those series were absolutely fantastic. Everyone's performances were incredible, but he really really impressed the hell out of me in his role as Pharm.

I only recently got around to watching and completing Until We Meet Again last week, nearly 5 years after it aired lol(there's just so many BLs to watch that I have not yet seen; it's daunting). I fell in love with the series and it became a top favorite BL of mine. I could just tell it would be a new favorite from the very start.

I just started watching Between Us last night and I'm already loving seeing the first series play out but this time from Win's & Team's pov with the focus on their relationship, while Dean & Pharm are now support roles. I'm also loving seeing the original story unfold not only from Win's & Team's pov, but also moments of Dean's pov as well(that we didn't see in the first series) as he becomes aware of and is drawn toward Pharm and how that relationship develops. I love seeing their scenes play out from Dean's pov more this time with the different visual framing from his pov, whereas those were more from Pharm's pov in the first one. I got all that just from watching the first episode lol. I can't wait to watch the rest.