American Fan:
What a jerk Su Yin is. 

he deserves a whooping , which i can gladly give him

@americafan , yes thats what i meant, sorry for the late reply *bows*

I Saw You In My Dream - Episode - 5

I am enjoying this. I see you Yu being all flirty *wink emoji*

August Challenge (DAY 15) - BL Bias 

I consider myself consistent. I pick a bias and I stick with it. To prove my point, let me just say I've been a fan of SHINee's Minho for 14 years. 

In the BL world, there is the one and only Dunk Natachai. Of course there's a lot of other actors I love, but this is a two tier situation : Dunk vs. everyone else lol (I couldn't settle on one picture, so have a nine.)

I feel like I'm selling him here-- but if you're feeling bored and want to watch a variety show, Hidden Hangout is a gem! It's shock full of cool locations and hilarious moments.

And since I'm already doing the most... Follow him on IG, Twitter, Tik Tok @dunknatachai. Don't forget to join his IG broadcast channel if you'd like to hear 'good morning' and 'good night' voice messages in his lovely deep voice. If you'd like to watch him in a non-BL role 'Summer Night' is currently airing.

Jazz for Two - episode 5

I have never hated an umbrella as much as I do right now!

That jazz composition was fire! It had me dancing and scatting in the kitchen at 2am lol.  

axdxex:
there is the one and only Dunk Natachai.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Please note, however, that you may look but not touch, as I've already called "dibs" on Dunk.

+++

"Cosmetic Playlover": After this week's two episodes, I'm liking it better. Although I'm still not so keen on the storyline and setting, I'm getting more invested into the protagonists.

"Sunspot": Although I've been lovin' this JBL, yesterday's Episode 8 left me feeling "meh" - or maybe it's a deliberate lull before things come together in the last two episodes. Fingers crossed.

Is anyone watching the Khmer BL "Senior and Junior" (from last year, but newly posted on Youtube)? I'm debating whether to give it a try, not least to support Cambodia.

I hope that today's Ep. 4 of "Monster Next Door" will be the highlight of my Thursday!

August Challenge Day 15 ~ 

Who is your ULT BL bias & bias wrecker? (The actor not the character). Why? Share a fav pic!

If this was just a regular bias, I'd have said Cheng Yi without a second thought but for a BL bias, I'm a bit stuck.

I mean, I have a bias but I don't feel it's a fair rating as I haven't watched enough BLs to say it as more of a statement. So I suppose at the minute Boun Noppanut  is the BL bias and the Bias wrecker is Fluke Natouch. I love both Until We Meet Again and Between Us, and I vapidly think they're pretty. That's it. LOL

It is purely an aesthetic thing atm Boun is the artsy cool type and Fluke is the adorable pretty type. I always find myself swinging between these two ideals lol

I havent seen anyone claim Boun but I have seen Fluke's name. Consider me the girl in the corner quietly admiring and it's subject to change with experience LOL

Boun

Fluke

woopdy:

:,( 3 hours wasted. honestly its impressive how the acting and the cinematography seem pretty good yet the story is absolutely fucking ass.  I feel like I have never run into a show that sucks in this unique way, yk? I simply cannot sit through 3 straight hours of watching this evil mf abuse this absolutely stupid and dense mf. Like wow thanks for reminding what real life is like I appreciate it. I thought TV was supposed to be fun!!

Aww, you feel traumatised :(( 

It's okay, that's what the show did to everyone! :)

American Fan:
I'm going to try the recipe you shared. Btw, my brother came to town today and he treated me to Indian dinner!! It was sooo good, Interestingly he recommended that I try the vegetable biryani, and I thought of you. :-)  It was delish!!

Nice :)

American Fan:
I do though!! I LOVE it, and the scent.

I love YOU (for that!) :)
Dont worry, I am a girl, not gay and I am not trying to flirt with you lol... I just tend to be overly affectionate in general, heehee! :P

Because in my family, we would literally kill for that, because the taste, the fragrance! Hmm! Just thinking about it arouses my food-loving cells, haha! :)

Jadeheart:
Get ready to learn something new today: 

I really enjoyed that, thanks! 

angeliviki2022:
There's one specific gene that causes this in 10% of cases. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/do-you-love-or-hate-cilantro-the-reason-may-surprise-you

Mind-blowing information, really! 

segos:
Dating

I agree. I don't know if it is because of my personal experience, (you are the psychologist, not me lol) but I have come across a LOT, I mean a LOT of couples, some whom I have interacted with, some I havent,  where the male is extremely dominant and cocky... and that's quite annoying because I just really hate cocky guys!! Even those guys I have met who aren't in a relationship feel very damn prize-y and make me feel as though they expect me to flirt with them, which btw I don't do because it makes me uncomfortable, surprisingly, given my favourite thing to do in the world is to snuggle and cuddle. (I think maybe its cause hugs aren't sexual in any way, heehee!) Also, they are so damn mean!!! Like I said, I hate guys with no manners, and all the guys I have seen have over-inflated egos that make me feel, "why the hell do I need to go through this shit"? 

All of this has made me really hate boys and dating in general, and I am not looking to changing that attitude anytime soon :|

It's also another reason why I just really love BL and gays in general. They don't give a shit about me romantically, and maybe because I haven't come across a lot of mean gays, I find it easier to talk to them :)

Emma:
Day 15. Who is your ULT BL bias & bias wrecker? (The actor not the character). Why? Share a fav pic!

I don't have a favourite actor, or an "ULT BL Bias"... I really don't... I am very strict with my feelings, I always segregate my feelings for the character strongly from the actor for every single drama I have watched and consequently, I feel nothing for actors... so no favourites :( 

I can appreciate acting talent though :)

Sorry for being such a wet blanket! But I LOVE, LOVE the pics on here, seems fun! :)

axdxex:
I feel like I'm selling him here

I feel that way too lol (in a nice way tho :) )! Wow, you are over your head for him eh? Such a die-hard fan! Must be nice, I suppose :)

p43425:
"Cosmetic Playlover": After this week's two episodes, I'm liking it better. Although I'm still not so keen on the storyline and setting, I'm getting more invested into the protagonists.

I dropped it, I am just not feeling it for them two! :( 

Meet me at the Blossom Ep 1,2 and 3

I know I am late to the show, and I have finally got over my drama slump *yayy!* but I just really, really love the uke in this show! I wanna pinch and squeeze his cheeks till they pop, cause he is just so wonderful! So silly, and so sweet! And not like those other annoying ukes who pretend to be cute ugh... I am looking at you Taishin from Takara no Vidro!!! The way he just casually drops the I like you bomb whenever he meets Zheng is just hilarious! I like him, he is such a ray of sunshine, without even trying to be one... I love him, can I have him, please? 

woopdy:
does "My Stand-In" get any better?

I haven't watched it yet but was planning to because the average MDL rating is very high (8.4) and various reviews are quite positive. For those who have watched it through to the end, comments? I don't mind a toxic story if it's good (especially as a love story) and has a happy ending.

Who is your ULT BL bias & bias wrecker? (The actor not the character). Why? Share a fav pic!

bias: Pavel

im so glad Pavel the good actor that he is was able to shine in Pit Babe and hoping for more success to him, his acting in Pit babe and his area was the best (of course all team were doing great) but Pavel was simply amazing  and i was impressed by his acting skills <33

bias wrecker:

i have 2 because i cant choose

Bible, he is so handsome, his acting 10/10 and when he speak english?  *cough* he does things to me * i can only wish* lol 

and:

Up: this guy go from cute to sexy in few seconds, i love how different he is in both lovely writer and my stand in, the versatility and i love him as an actor <3333

p43425:

I haven't watched it yet but was planning to because the average MDL rating is very high (8.4) and various reviews are quite positive. For those who have watched it through to the end, comments? I don't mind a toxic story if it's good (especially as a love story) and has a happy ending.

i honestly loved it , toxic but there is a good plot, the rating is high for reasons as both acting and chemistry is good and the plot is intriguing but it can rise blood pressure from time to time lol 

GelfyFaeth222:
Boun

Fluke

i hope you dont mind, i did steal those 2 pictures lol they will be my profile pictures eventually XD

Mignon toi:

bias: Pavel

im so glad Pavel the good actor that he is was able to shine in Pit Babe and hoping for more success to him, his acting in Pit babe and his area was the best (of course all team were doing great) but Pavel was simply amazing  and i was impressed by his acting skills <33

bias wrecker:

i have 2 because i cant choose

Bible, he is so handsome, his acting 10/10 and when he speak english?  *cough* he does things to me * i can only wish* lol 

and:

Up: this guy go from cute to sexy in few seconds, i love how different he is in both lovely writer and my stand in, the versatility and i love him as an actor <3333

Great choices <3 love the pics :)