Mignon toi:

awww, so cute <3

:) Thanks Love <3

GelfyFaeth222:
I reject your claims p43425. Dunk and Fluke are staying my bias list.

Nope, I reject your rejection. And I just realised, there's a major major omission from my "dibs" list: Namping Napatsakorn, to whom I pledge my total, undying and absolute love (along with to the 35 other "pets" in my harem). "Dibs!"

GelfyFaeth222:

I reject your claims p43425. Dunk and Fluke are staying my bias list.  LOL

Lol XD

p43425:

Nope. And I just realised, there's a major major omission from my "dibs" list: Namping Napatsakorn, to whom I pledge my total, undying and absolute love (along with to the 35 other "pets" in my harem).

Keep kissing your pillow <3

FortPeatForever:

:) Thanks Love <3

<333

Simi_Tutu:

My inner freak calling me out for pretending I'm not into this, as well 

yk this forum is one of the only thing that still brings me hope that maybe one day someone will match my freak. 

@woopdy 

I keep reading ur username as woody and Woody the Woodpecker comes to mind lmao 

And then woody’s laughing sound plays in my head lol 

FortPeatForever:

Da17Dyohavanpets?

MRussiaBlucatLoui<3

MBordeColliDaise<3

Cuteee :D

I’m watching Dark Blue Kiss ep 5 and Pete’s jealous/angry face honestly scares me lmao 

And the love square in this is crazyy…Rain like Manow who likes Mork who likes Sun who also likes Mork lmao 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Cuteee :D

:) Tysm <3

FortPeatForever:

:) Tysm <3

:)

yall with pets are so adorable 

also onyx , you've been influencing me too much, i read webtoons the whole day!

Ash:

yall with pets are so adorable 

also onyx , you've been influencing me too much, i read webtoons the whole day!

Lol now u get me XD I basically spend my whole day either reading a webtoon or watching a drama (it’s always one or the other lol) 

So which webtoons r u reading?

axdxex:

My Love Mix Up Ep11

• This show is so good ;;
  • I love seeing Papang as a mentor in this show. I demand more Papang!!!
  • Thap and Atom are so cute on their little festival date!
  • The Chinzilla cameo ended me! I love them so much!
  • My kids are all growing up ;; Mudmee and Half TALKING??? 
  • Anyway, look at our pretty princess and prince!
  • That was such a sweet mother / son-in-law talk, Atom’s mom is lovely ;; 
  • The hug and kiss on the rooftop *squeels*  

Yesterday's episode was really sweet. Also, I normally don't ever venture outside of the BL genre, but I'd definitely watch a spinoff of Mudmee & Half. They are such an adorable couple.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

@woopdy 

I keep reading ur username as woody and Woody the Woodpecker comes to mind lmao 

And then woody’s laughing sound plays in my head lol 

im gonna be honest I googled woody the woodpecker and I have never heard of him. The only woody I know is Toy Story Woody lmao. I would say my name is loosely inspired by the Kanye song (unfortunately) the one that's like poopdity scoop scoopdity woop. My username on like every other platform is "poopdywoopdy" but MDL thinks it's too inappropriate LOL. I guess I needed a new username when that song was trending like 6 years ago.