RXinw:

Okay guys as I do with all my favourite series I add them to my personal wall of fame on my profile so I created a whole section for MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM so could you guys go look at my profile and tell me what you think; just scroll down near the movie section and you will see it.

Looks awesome. I'll be checking some of those titles out myself.

GelfyFaeth222:
Haha I'm good. Think you need a prize for escaping censorship or something though lol I didn't know you were allowed to do that xD

LOL I swear every time I add new content to it I hold my breath and wait for MDL to send me a warning message. I have not been so lucky with profile pics though. I tried to do an NC one and it did not accept it sadly.

ShirleyCrow:
Looks awesome. I'll be checking some of those titles out myself.

Thank you! Have fun checking them out.

Simi_Tutu:

How am I only just realizing that ghost ships exist?

Yup they exist. My personal ghost ship is BossFort!

p43425:
I don't think there's any intent to take the Lord's name in vain here. Buddhists are very respectful of such stuff. Firstly, the Thai nickname is sometimes transliterated as "Got", if that makes you feel better. Secondly, I believe it's meant to connect to the original novel title "Godzilla Next Door", i.e. not a deity.

Yes, at first subs had the name spelled as Got then it changed to G-d.  I do feel less annoyed after reading your comments, thx!

I'm looking forward to this series a lot too!

ShirleyCrow:
I do have two odd dogs

Sooo cute!! Both of them. I love rescues. My cat was a rescue too. My favorite dogs (but never had) are the Australian Shepard with 2 different eye colors and border collies. I mean, I'm not a "live with a dog" kind of person, but I like them! (Minus the smelly breath, wet tongue, hair stacks and picking up dog poo.)

RXinw:

Okay guys as I do with all my favourite series I add them to my personal wall of fame on my profile so I created a whole section for MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM so could you guys go look at my profile and tell me what you think; just scroll down near the movie section and you will see it.

I'm traumatized every time I visit your pf page, so I've banned myself from going back. I'll just imagine the pics of Meet You At The Blossom on your page, although it's hard to do since they are so different from all the other "colorful" pics. Heehee

RXinw:
BossFort

Oh God, I don't think I would survive! 

This works for me because, in both couples, I favor Boss and Fort over their partners.

Love Sick trailer

American Fan:
I'm traumatized every time I visit your pf page, so I've banned myself from going back. I'll just imagine the pics of Meet You At The Blossom on your page, although it's hard to do since they are so different from all the other "colorful" pics. Heehee

LOL not traumatised. Imagine if you spent a day in my mind lol

Simi_Tutu:
Oh God, I don't think I would survive! 

This works for me because, in both couples, I favor Boss and Fort over their partners.

If MAME gave us a good series with them I would forgive her for Love Sea lol

American Fan:

Love Sick trailer

I am SAT, seated and ready!!!

The smile I had on my face during the entire trailer as the memories came rushing back upon seeing the familiar scenes. I love this series so much I hope they do it justice. I also love how they kept Noh's hairstyle the same as in the original series.

I am a little nervous for Thailand because it has been making a lot of remakes of fan favourites and classics this year and that is very ambitious and can either go good or horrible bad; let us see.

RXinw:
I would forgive her for Love Sea lol

LOL Yes !

RXinw:

Yup they exist. My personal ghost ship is BossFort!

I just aquired a new ghost ship that is even more unlikely because they’re not even in the same company. 

It should happen in Zoomvivor!

RXinw:
NC content

random question what does NC stand for? I definitely know what it means (oh my)... but I have no idea what the N and the C stand for lol. 

Sky Valley - Episode - 5

I am not even surprised at anything that happens in this series anymore; it just keeps getting weirder every episode. Last week it was urination and this week it is an aphrodisiac being administered without the subjects' knowledge.

I will not even describe one scene because it was nasty and no I do not mean nasty as in, "oh, oh yeah baby *moans* I'm c*mming" *groans*, I mean nasty as in, "ewww disgusting".

I have no idea how this one will be rated lol

I am off to watch Sunset x Vibes - BL Universe help me with this one too *sigh*

axdxex:
I just aquired a new ghost ship that is even more unlikely because they’re not even in the same company. 

Oh well that is new....but I can actually see it. I am willing to give it a chance. BL Universe hear our pleas!!

woopdy:

random question what does NC stand for? I definitely know what it means (oh my)... but I have no idea what the N and the C stand for lol. 

It means No Children since the content is age restricted.

I am about thinking about rewatching "About Youth" again for the like 10th time. lol <3

FortPeatForever:
I am about thinking about rewatching "About Youth" again for the like 10th time.

That's one I've watched more times than I can count. Such a beautiful story of young first love.