segos:
Youtube ads

I use uBlock Origin on Firefox (desktop and android) and have yet to see an ad on YouTube (expect for those part of the video). It also deals with other kinds of ads, as well as any scripts that want to track me or want to do even shadier things to my computer.

Also, there's FreeTube App -- open source, ad free and keeps YouTube from tracking you.

Wandee Goodday  EP 10

A touching and healing family centered episode. 

eightocci:
not on list https://mydramalist.com/list/3rkAzVq4

Our Dating Sim

Hi everyone! I noticed I'm getting zero notifications from this thread again 😭 I hope it will fix soon

The Trainee EP 2

• Things started to settle a bit and everything became sweeter. 
  • I like the way they explain their work and how ads are done, it makes this series different from other office romances where sometimes I didn't even understand what kind of job do the characters had.
  • Off looks so handsome and Gun is lovely and so fun.
  • There's a lot of chemistry between all the cast and you can notice they enjoyed working on this series together.
  • I guess the romance between the leads is kind of a slow burn, which is one of my favorite tropes, looking forward to their romantic interactions.
  • I'm enjoying it so far.

@angeliviki2022 i have just started my school president. will keep in mind. go vote up on my list maybe?

Last week I finished The Novelist and I'm left hungover from it since.
I wanted to watch more, so my options are:

1. Find some series that is like it
2. Re-watch it

What do you guys think?

when i do not have a hotspot for this outdated chromebook on my phone i use brave browser and avast one free anti and vpn

Emrys:
Last week I finished The Novelist and I'm left hungover from it since

YESS! Have you seen the movie The Novelist: Playback or the prequel Mood Indigo?

American Fan:

Wandee Goodday  EP 10

A touching and healing family centered episode. 

This is one of my favorite WG episodes to date.

babi:
I noticed I'm getting zero notifications from this thread again

It's random for me.

axdxex:
This is one of my favorite WG episodes to date.

Yep, it's a good one.

Emrys:
Last week I finished The Novelist and I'm left hungover from it since.

I'm not ignoring your question...I just haven't seen The Novelist so I can't comment. 

Same for Simi-tutu's comment regarding TLDHLB and comparing Pon's roles. I haven't seen Pit Babe either. I'm going to watch TLDHLB after it's aired, so I'm kinda skipping past some of comments about it. :-)

hello~ mind if i join the club?

chex:

:) Welcome to the club! <3

FortPeatForever:

:) Welcome to the club! <3

thank you!! :)

chex:

Welcome To The Club! 

Some spontaneous comments on current-release series I’m watching:

“Love Sea” (iQiyi 5/10): Lovin’ it. Mahasamut (Fort) is just the right combination of country mouse, romantic dreamboat, and sex bomb.

“Takara no Vidro” (Gaga: “Takara’s Treasure” 2/11): Speaking of country mouse/city mouse, I seriously love this series. Actually, of everything I’m watching right now, I think this may be my fave.

“Hidamari ga Kikoeru” (Gaga: “I Hear the Sunspot” 2/12): Lovin’ this one almost as much. Dear Gaga, thank you for bringing joy into my July with these two great new JBLs.

“The Trainee” (Youtube 2/10): Wasn’t so sure after Ep. 1, but it’s growing on me.

“My Love Mix-up” (Youtube 5/12): May Fourth and Gemini forgive me for speaking blasphemy, but I’m starting to think this is indeed just a remake of a great original that didn’t need remaking. The camp episode in the original was definitely better. Although I’m automatically fascinated watching Fourth do anything, I have to admit that Michieda (who I also adore) better fits the role of Aoki/Atom. And how come I’m not seeing more of my beloved cutie Aungpao?

“Knock Knock Boys” (Gaga 7/12): Enjoying this series. Yeah, it’s lightweight, but it’s cute, fluffy and has just enough sex appeal. Latte and Almond are really good, even though I’m a bit sad that Jumper *slobber slobber* seems to now be out of the picture. However, the Peak/Thanwa storyline is dragging, and Thanwa’s ex is seriously irritating, although I assume this is by design so we can breathe a sigh of relief when he’s out of the picture. Cute ‘n fluffy BLs necessarily have a happy ending, right?

P.S: Also watching “The Rebound” (Gaga 4/12): Mediocre but watchable (mainly just for the cuties).

I've been holding back on "We Are", "Wandee Goodday" and "My Stand-in" in order to binge-watch these, so I'll start on them shortly.