Emmie1507:

Hey everyone! I just started watching BLs a few days ago (I've already binge-watched quite a few lol) and would love some recommendations?

hi, you can check my list here: https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzxOBw3

Is anyone watching The Hidden Moon? Help me out, pls. 

Good? Bad? Ok? Stay Away?

Wrenix:

At this point, for those peeps still watching battle of the writers, must I beg you to stop torturing yourself? Please, I hate to see it lol

Now i'm curious and want to see it lol. I remember people liking it when it first aired.

axdxex:

Is anyone watching The Hidden Moon? Help me out, pls. 

Good? Bad? Ok? Stay Away?

i honestly didnt like it

American Fan:

We're even then. 

Can you say "Bad Guy My Boss"?

touché baby,  touché

Re: Kiss x Kiss x Kiss miniseries

Does anybody know where I can watch the full series and not just scattered parts because the idol story has me hooked.

Chun Mo Rionnag:
I'm a completionist, so no matter how bad, I go to the bitter end,  it took me six years to finish reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance", but I succeeded despite hating every second I spent on it.

YESSSSS! See guys there are others like me out here who tough it out till the bitter end.

Fist bump!

Chun Mo Rionnag:
Indeed! I have two, BL-loving friends from MDL

That's nice!

cryingnextdoor:

i only got to like 2 episodes of that show.. is it worth continuing?

RE: BOTW

It started off pretty good: 

cryingnextdoor:
first note of love kinda drags..

I'm with you here, I get it. I'm still watching though, lol.

cryingnextdoor:
i saw you in my dream

This one I dropped.

Wrenix:

At this point, for those peeps still watching battle of the writers, must I beg you to stop torturing yourself? Please, I hate to see it lol

Don't look. haha

RXinw:
YESSSSS! See guys there are others like me out here who tough it out till the bitter end.

I'm not convinced that's smth to brag about.

RXinw:
Re: Kiss x Kiss x Kiss miniseries

Does anybody know where I can watch the full series and not just scattered parts because the idol story has me hooked.

There was a fansubber who translated all of the episodes of three series of Kiss x Kiss x Kiss and provided the links  Twitter (now X). I think they are buried in this thread somewhere. I haven't seen that fansubber around for quite some time, and I just checked but only a few vids remain on DailyMotion under their name.

I can link to a page where they provided soft subs for all the BL episodes of the Kiss x Kiss x Kiss episodes which includes the three which feature the idols. You can DM me for details.

Sugar Dog Life Finale

Cute & light watch. I liked it!

I even liked Isumi's friends.

It was a basic plot without complications and angst. There was barely any acknowledgement regarding their ages, considering an 11 year gap. Isumi's friends didn't seem bothered by it or question it. 

Amasawa didn't seem to have much of a life outside his police work and no friends. They didn't really show his thoughts throughout the show either, only Isumi's.

It was just a brief but pleasant little drama. 

An 8/10

Koki, who played Isumi in Sugar Dog Life is a member of Super Dragon. 

Super Dragon's latest single - It's really good!

Here's a vid from 3 years ago with Koki beatboxing. I love it!

I was on the Sugar Dog Life drama page and one thing led to another and I ended up on this guy's review feed. Never mind whether you like the BL series or not,  it's so entertaining!

I think I'm in love...with his sarcasm.  Muhahahaha

https://mydramalist.com/profile/sasameyuki1950/reviews

Here's the beginning of his Sugar Dog Life review:

A Recipe for Gastronomic JBLs

Or: How to trap a man in 9 easy meals.

Ingredients:

For the series:

10-15 year age-gap

6-10 inch height gap

2-4 side characters with no depth or individuality

1 astonishingly small kitchen

1 knife and 1 pair of ryouribashi (cooking chopsticks)

1 serving (at least) of onigiri

1 serving (at least) of a Western dessert (preferably cake, preferably for a birthday)

2-4 instances (at least) of misunderstanding & miscommunication

1 episode of illness or indisposition

Story or plot optional

I wonder if he'll write about BOTW.....I think I need to Friend him then I'll ask! 

Day 1 October Challenge: What are your favorite falltime activities-

I love going to pumpkin patches, apple picking, haunted trails/houses, hay rides, leaf picking, watching scary movies/series, going to festivals and concerts, making smores by the campfire, going to farmers markets, baking fall treats, shopping for fall scented stuff at Bath and Body Works and pumpkin carving.