RXinw:

I am so excited for this series!

Me too

RXinw:

Oh God I wish I could seal that part of memory and watch it with you for the first time again and experience all that I felt for the first time. That BL broke me and built me up back. 

Happy watching; hopefully you will enjoy it.

I made it to the end of Between Us and as gorgeous as I think Boun is, the actor for Pharm kind of stole the show a little bit. He is the cutest little bottom I think I have ever seen in my life.

That final scene of them on the beach was fricking adorable and I feel like I'm about to lay down my life for this kid arent I? lmao 

Did anyone else start "I Saw You In My Dream" today? I liked the first episode. 

Elfy:
That final scene of them on the beach was fricking adorable and I feel like I'm about to lay down my life for this kid arent I? lmao 

That is such a strong reaction when you haven't even watched Until We Meet Again, like... are you going to be okay   I'm scared for you lmao

Elfy:
I only ever see them as the character they play 

That's kinda what I mean, but maybe differently...I've only seen them play BL characters, lol. But of course I fully support whatever they do.

I actually don't watch Thai straight dramas. I tried to watch a couple a few years ago, and maybe I didn't choose well, but they were too melodramatic and soapy for me. I couldn't get past a few eps.  I've avoided them ever since. And with so many other dramas to choose from, I haven't noticed a gap.

RXinw:
WAIT Hold up, do I spot another similarity here *Smug emoji*

I think soooo. We're on a winning streak atm.

p43425:
Wabi Sabi has such a fantastic legacy, it would deeply sadden me for it to be gone.

I agree! They usually put out some really good stuff, at least imo. I love their name too.

axdxex:

That is such a strong reaction when you haven't even watched Until We Meet Again, like... are you going to be okay   I'm scared for you lmao

I have survived much worse. A drama doesnt scare me lol

ShirleyCrow:

Did anyone else start "I Saw You In My Dream" today? I liked the first episode. 

I'm behind in my current series and it's going to get worse for a bit. I can't start that one til next week, even though I see it on my schedule chart. I'm hoping to watch Meet You At The Blossom before the day is over. (Tomorrow  is packing and catching the plane day.) Otherwise even that will have to wait until next week. Waaaaah!!

American Fan:

I'm behind in my current series and it's going to get worse for a bit. I can't start that one til next week, even though I see it on my schedule chart. I'm hoping to watch Meet You At The Blossom before the day is over. (Tomorrow  is packing and catching the plane day.) Otherwise even that will have to wait until week. Waaaaah!!

Have a safe trip. Can't wait to see photos.

Elfy:

Lol are you going to survive Until We Meet Again because you are going to see him cry.

American Fan:
I think soooo. We're on a winning streak atm.

*virtual fist bump*

American Fan:
I'm behind in my current series and it's going to get worse for a bit. I can't start that one til next week, even though I see it on my schedule chart. I'm hoping to watch Meet You At The Blossom before the day is over. (Tomorrow  is packing and catching the plane day.) Otherwise even that will have to wait until next week. Waaaaah!!

I have yet to watch any of the series released today and that is 4 episodes in total to watch. The thing is I saw an edit of HM Queen Elizabeth ii and fell into a rabbit hole on Instagram lol.

Have a safe flight and trip!

Umm saying I would lay down my life for the kid was a figure of speech. Lol relax.

A big THANK YOU to all the contributors for the challenge questions!! 

I have plenty to work with (rubbing my hands with glee!!).

Part One of the August BL Group Challenge will be posted here on July 31st.

American Fan:
Part One of the August BL Group Challenge will be posted here on July 31st.

Yay!

FortPeatForever:
I made AkkAyan so far. <3  

Ahhh love!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru Ep5

I’m pretty sure I just went through all of the emotions in the span of 25 minutes.

I would have liked to make a grand post explaining how beautiful this episode was and how emotional it made me, but I don’t think I have the bandwith.

axdxex:
I’m pretty sure I just went through all of the emotions in the span of 25 minutes.

Maybe I'll have to try it. I like those shows. I'm actually trying to pick a more deep BL right now and I can't find the right fit so debating rewatching Unknown already aha.