RXinw:
This is about to be a whole life story:

That was beautiful

I can't believe how much bullying u faced as a child, that must have been hard on u 

axdxex:
The meaning of this quote is that nothing is permanent. Not happiness. Not suffering. It reminds you to appreciate what you do have and to live in the moment, but also to look forward to a time when the things that aggrieve you, will no longer torment you. 

I love that <3 

American Fan:
Thanks!

Never thought I'd be posting my "poems" on the internet, but here we are. 

Lol do u have any more?

American Fan:
Two great choices!! I can imagine Dolly saying that, hehe.

Glad u liked it :)

RXinw:
My smutty girl *wink emoji* lol I love having a partner in crime.

Your one and only ;)

RXinw:
I like to keep them guessing lol. Truth be told I was just typing out my random thoughts in the moment.

Lol ur thoughts r quite....interesting XD

RXinw:
Some wonderful news for us fans of The Boyfriend

https://t.co/yCOyJhbTx9

YAYYYYYYY

I've heard so much about this show and feel left out now lol

I should watch it soon XD

segos:

No no. I did a live reaction thing. So I don't go back and edit, you just get a free flow of my thoughts. It's chaotic.

Oh right lol 

ShirleyCrow:

Why does each episode of 4 minutes leave you with more questions than answers. I can't wait for the next one.

Ikr!! I'm so excited for the next ep XD

ShirleyCrow:

I often rewatch shows for comfort, even if they raise my heart rate and make me cry again.

Same here

Sometimes, I cry when rewatching a series just because of the nostalgia

Day 4 of August Challenge: What are your favourite drama tags? Least favourite? Share why if you like.

I love enemies-to-lovers stories, no need for an explanation lol I know u guys know

Other tags I like: mafia, horror, gore, action, lgtbq

I don't like bad endings cuz...obviously.

I also don't like abuse, rape and bullying

Pretty simple answer, I'm not sure what else to write

Dark Blue Kiss ep 2

Ok ngl Pete's lack of understanding is annoying lol

Kao is so damn patient, I would've screamed at Pete atp 

I feel like Pete is a red flag character- is he?

I'm still mesmerised by the intro music, like, it's so good XD

Overall, I'm very much enjoying this show, although I'm scared for Kao lol

Magnoliee:
You're not alone, be strong! :-)

I'm sending you a virtual hug! There are so many feelings, but you won't regret it! 

So sweet of you <3

I finished the show this morning. It has the same vibes as 1 or 2 other BL dating shows that I really liked. It really fills my heart and leaves such a warm impression.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol do u have any more?

I have a couple more, but I don't really enjoy writing for the sake of writing, if that makes sense. I hated being told to write a story for a class assignment. For other's it's like being told to paint a picture, but that person draws a blank and doesn't know where to start. 

The Boyfriend was a good heartwarming show with a great bunch of guys. I watched the interview link shared here about how they were doing after the show, but it was focused on DaiShun. I'm very happy that Shun has a family with Dai and that Dai is a very patient person.

Did anyone else make a dating connection after the show? I thought I saw some announcement like that...

American Fan:
I have a couple more, but I don't really enjoy writing for the sake of writing, if that makes sense. I hated being told to write a story for a class assignment. For other's it's like being told to paint a picture, but that person draws a blank and doesn't know where to start. 

Yeah I get what u mean. It's like when I decide to help my mum with cleaning but then she comes and tells me to clean and I don't want to do it anymore lol

The Trainee ep 6

Omg I love this drama

Ryan in love is sooo adorable, and Jane gazing into Ryan's eyes with that dreamy look when they were having dinner was so hot XD

Lmao Pie is so clueless, I actually thought she knew that Jane was the one Ryan liked XD

Ahh, I feel so bad for Tae, I hope he'll be ok after what's gonna happen with Bhamee and Judy next week 

Waiting for next week is honestly torture TT

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 4 - TAGS

The top three tags on my stats page are Happy Ending/Friendship/LGBTQ+.

The tags that jump out at me when I'm searching through drama pages:

FAVS

• Hidden ID
  • Reverse harem
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Male chases female first
  • Cross-dressing
  • Gay romance
  • Interspecies romance
  • Sassy or badass female
  • Quirky character
  • Mafia lead (either gender)
  • Martial arts

LEAST FAVS (If they aren't tags, they should be)

• Bullying
  • Blood & guts (maybe thats "Gore")
  • Graphic or extreme violence
  • Clumsy/baby talking female
  • Business/corporate
  • Abuse/rape/torture/psycho killers & stuff like that
  • Ghosts/zombies
  • Talking animals (yep, I've seen it)

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 4 - TAGS 
according to my stats so far

LGBTQ+

Friendship

Unrequited love

Friends to lovers

Opposites Attract

Enemies to lovers

Nice Male Lead

American Fan:
Did anyone else make a dating connection after the show? I thought I saw some announcement like that...

(re: "The Boyfriend") Although Kazuto and Alan left together in the final episode, Kazuto sounded undecided. If you want to know what has subsequently happened, either watch yesterday's "Reunion" special or read this spoiler: No, it seems they're not together but "still friends".

I felt a bit bad for the five "losers" in the sense of not having any romantic sparks (other than everyone being in one-sided love with Kazuto).  If this had been a BL drama, everyone would have been neatly paired up. Real life is so poorly structured.

My own pick (i.e. for me, ignoring the fact that I'm already married): Shun is physically the most attractive for me, but he would drive me nuts (e.g. the feeling that I'm being constantly "tested"), so nope. If Alan doesn't mind, I would gladly take Kazuto (added bonus: He can cook!). But of the five "losers", my pick would be Ikuo - very handsome and nice personality, so I really don't understand why no one pursued him.

@American Fan yeah I also hate the clumsy/baby talking female character in BLs 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

The Trainee ep 6

Omg I love this drama

Ryan in love is sooo adorable, and Jane gazing into Ryan's eyes with that dreamy look when they were having dinner was so hot XD

Lmao Pie is so clueless, I actually thought she knew that Jane was the one Ryan liked XD

Ahh, I feel so bad for Tae, I hope he'll be ok after what's gonna happen with Bhamee and Judy next week 

Waiting for next week is honestly torture TT

I love the ost (Love training by Gun) as well, and the MV is so cute! 

Good afternoon beautiful people :)

August BL Group Challenge - Day 4 - Tags

I literally pay little to no attention to Tags because once I know it is a BL I just come and add it to my list. Once it is a BL it is going to get watched one way or the other.

I had to go look at my stats and unsurprisingly the most popular tags there are LGBTQ + and Gay Relationship. 

I know what my most HATED LOATHED tag is though without even having to think about it; Bromance/censored adaptation. Did I mention that I hate being teased in any fashion. 

p43425:
Real life is so poorly structured.

This made me LOL