p43425:

Thanks. Those are also the two with the highest MDL ratings, so I guess I'll try them first.

Oh, maybe I will too, since axdxex says those two are okay. No pressure, axdxex haha.

It's 4th of July holiday here and man, the neighborhoods are partying.  Hope the BL friends in the states are having a great but safe holiday weekend! Don't let the fireworks catch you on fire. Reminds me of a time at a party with candles everywhere...I had very long hair...and yeah, my hair caught on fire!! ??‍?

Knock, Knock, Boys!  Episode 7

Can someone please throw Thanwa's manipulating ex in the trash?! I can't emphasize enough how done I am with him. Whenever he talks, I think, "Please refrain from speaking." He's causing everyone sadness, and I want him to leave.

Both Peak and Thanwa have difficulty standing up for themselves and going after what they want. Their personalities are remarkably similar, as they both seem hesitant and often rely on others to make tough choices. Even when someone else takes charge, it doesn't bring them joy. Instead, they both end up feeling unhappy because of the decisions made on their behalf. It will be interesting to observe how things progress, and I hope they undergo significant character development. An abrupt change in their relationship wouldn't suit their characters, as they tend to overthink things. If they were to have a thorough conversation and offer each other support in making necessary changes related to their self-esteem and self-motivation, I feel it would suit their characters more.

i need a fluff or at least cheerful bl off my list please thank you

American Fan:
Indoors? Good one! Haha

With global warming, anything is possible.

p43425:
which are recognisable by Pharm's hair,

It's funny because that was immediately what I did recognize. The highlights made a huge difference haha. Just started Between Us, trying to convince my dog I can't read subtitles and throw his ball repeatedly at the same time.

American Fan:

Oh, maybe I will too, since axdxex says those two are okay. No pressure, axdxex haha.

It's 4th of July holiday here and man, the neighborhoods are partying.  Hope the BL friends in the states are having a great but safe holiday weekend! Don't let the fireworks catch you on fire. Reminds me of a time at a party with candles everywhere...I had very long hair...and yeah, my hair caught on fire!! ??‍?

The pressure! ? now you guys have to tell me what you think of them! (But don’t blame me if you end up hating them ?)

eightocci:
i need a fluff or at least cheerful bl off my list please thank you

Sing My Crush - Im Han Tae is literally one of my favorite MLs from a BL

RXinw:

Hey guys, this might be my last post for a few days because major hurricane Beryl is expected to make landfall in Jamaica early tomorrow morning and so utilities are expected to be shut off and/or damaged so there is no way of knowing when electricity will be back after the hurricane passes. Yup.  I won't get to watch WE ARE tomorrow *cry emoji*. Anyways updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

I hope you and family are safe and the hurricane did not cause much damage for you .  

American Fan:
Reminds me of a time at a party with candles everywhere...I had very long hair...and yeah, my hair caught on fire!!

@p43425

Haha, not far from rl, honestly!

axdxex:
now you guys have to tell me what you think of them! (But don’t blame me if you end up hating them ?)

No worries, I won't hold you responsible. ?

Simi_Tutu:

Sing My Crush - Im Han Tae is literally one of my favorite MLs from a BL

not on list https://mydramalist.com/list/3rkAzVq4

but thank you anyway

How do these Thai BL actors keep their svelte, boyish figures when they consume all the Oishii sugary drinks, Texas Chicken greasy fried chicken, Lays chips, Euro Cake, and other assorted junk food they apparently subsist on in series, not to mention the mountains of chocolate, cake, cookies and junk food they get from their fans? Could it be that we are being deceived?

p43425:
Could it be that we are being deceived?

They most likely don't eat junk food and only eat like a very tiny amount for ads purposes.

eightocci:
not on list https://mydramalist.com/list/3rkAzVq4

My apologies, I misunderstood. I thought the ratings belonged to you, which led me to believe that you had already seen them.Cherry Magic or   My School President  should be good 

Simi_Tutu:
My apologies, I misunderstood. I thought the ratings belonged to you, which led me to believe that you had already seen them.

@Simi, don't feel bad, I thought the same thing! For a fluffy BL, "My School President" is a great choice.

p43425:
, I thought the same thing

haha, it's good to know I'm not the only one, and you can't go wrong with a music drama BL!