@Raining Sunshine, Porsche’s drop kick must have had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes (^^)

In fact, that entire segment of him being scared of ghosts had me on the floor LoL

Blkittykat:

@Raining Sunshine, Porsche’s drop kick must have had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes (^^)

In fact, that entire segment of him being scared of ghosts had me on the floor LoL

So true, the entire episode was too funny. from monk giving him a weird thing to Porsche's kick. I was literally rolling in my bed.

Spoiler to those who haven't watched it.

wildbutterfly_32:

Favorite did that just happen scene was the locker room shower scene in Don't Say No. 

Most disappointing did that just happen scene was together with me: next chapter- When Korn was at his boss's "party". 

I know there is more I'm just spacing right now. These are the two that popped in my head.

Yeah i dont like to think about what Korn did, makes me sad

Raining Sunshine:

So true, the entire episode was too funny. from monk giving him a weird thing to Porsche's kick. I was literally rolling in my bed.

Spoiler to those who haven't watched it.

I can't wait for tonight's episode, even though it seemed like it was going to be a sad one from the teasers. But let's see, because the previous teasers made every episode look serious, when they were mostly either funny or romantic.

Day 24

Favorite "Did that just happen?" scene

The Untamed - Wei Wuxian trying to shock the bad blood out of Lan Zhan by stripping followed by extreme gay panic XD

Worst "Did that just happen?" scene

The Effect - the entire drama; especially the rape scene and the uncertain ending

TheUntamedHeart:

Day 24

Favorite "Did that just happen?" scene

The Untamed - Wei Wuxian trying to shock the bad blood out of Lan Zhan by stripping followed by extreme gay panic XD

Worst "Did that just happen?" scene

The Effect - the entire drama; especially the rape scene and the uncertain ending

Lord I like that scene too. 

Wei Wuxian - Lan Zhan, do you like Mianmian? LOL

Raining Sunshine:

Lord I like that scene too. 

Wei Wuxian - Lan Zhan, do you like Mianmian? LOL

I'm like, yes, he likes Mianmian. That is why he watches every move you make and protects you 24/7! Jeez, get a clue!

Wei Wuxian is a dumb bunny and Lan Zhan is gaga for him!!!

Raining Sunshine:

Day 24

Favorite "did that Just Happened" Scene  and
Not Good(Worst) "did that Just happened" scenes

Favorite

Kiss Me Again - Pete confessing that he was actually feeling possessive of Kao and not Mint / saying he thinks he likes him before kissing him

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! - the ending scene to episode one when Naoya kissed Kota after misunderstanding him (I hadn't read the manga before so I was not expecting this at all lol)

Worst 

Until We Meet Again - the suicide scene :(

Will probably add more but these are the only ones that come to mind right now since I remember visibly being shook during these scenes lol

starrynights:
Worst

Until We Meet Again - the suicide scene :(

This one hurt a lot! Honestly, this whole drama hurt.

Day 25

Actor/s you liked  or became a fan recently

Raining Sunshine:

Day 25

Actor/s you liked  or became a fan recently 

Erek Lin since i watched DNA says love you <3

My Favorite Actors:

1. Gun Napat Na Ranong - Known for Love by Chance and Golden Blood. I love his facial expressions.
  2. Hu Xian Xu - Known for Hikaru No Go. I like his acting,  voice and smile.
  3. OffGun - They are in Love Theory and Not Me. They have amazing chemistry and are very talented actors. 

Those are my top 3. But I have a list of them: https://mydramalist.com/list/4q6bvMZ1

Raining Sunshine:

Day 25

Actor/s you liked  or became a fan recently 

Nanon (am a fan of Ohm since Make It Right, but didn't really get a chance to watch dramas of Nanon. Bad Buddy changed all that ◔‿◔)

The cast of Kinn Porsche (all the cast members I didn't know before, and fan girling all over again over the people I already knew)

Mek (from Sky In Your Heart. I was a fan of him when I was watching Dark Blue Kiss, but then after it was over, I kind of forgot how charming he was. Sky In Your Heart reminded me ◠‿◕)

I have a huge list of people I'm already a fan of, and listing them over here would be quite near impossible, so I just stuck with actors I became a fan of recently :)

Day 25 - Actor(s) became a fan of recently

I am still fairly new to the BL world, less than a year, so everyone is still new to me! I guess you could call my picks all basic as they are some of the top actors/couples in the industry at the moment. 

• Ohm & Nanon - I hadnt seen them in anything before bad buddies and now I am hooked. I think they both did a great job with their characters. I never felt like they dropped character even for a minute. 
  • Off & Gunn - I saw most of  their  BL series' and didnt think their chemistry was that great to be honest. In Theory of Love i found  Gunn's acting especially in the first half of the series to be really good but i didnt think much of Off. However, they really impressed me in Not Me and its now in my top 10 BL's.. I think both their acting and chemistry improved so much. It was such a pleasure to  watch. Again like with Ohm & Nananon it never felt like they broke character almost like they got to put more of themselves into the roles. 
  • Mile & Apo - Do i need to say more? They are killing it in KP and i would be genuinely interested in seeing them in a different series together  to see if they work just as well in something else or if it is the perfect storm of KP that is making the pairing  work so well.