Wrenix:

its suddenly hit me that now that The On1y One has finished, how much following airing shows help break up my week, rather than it feeling like one long slog to the weekend. 

I'm currently following Love Note and Kidnap and I want to check out Jack and Joker too. what other airing BL's are there right now that any of you would recommend?

First note of love and I saw you in my dream. I haven't started them but they look good

Wrenix:

its suddenly hit me that now that The On1y One has finished, how much following airing shows help break up my week, rather than it feeling like one long slog to the weekend. 

I'm currently following Love Note and Kidnap and I want to check out Jack and Joker too. what other airing BL's are there right now that any of you would recommend?

Smells Like Green Spirit sounds promising but not in a fluffy way. It might not fit under the BL genre though( more like a queer coming of age??)

Hey everyone! I just started watching BLs a few days ago (I've already binge-watched quite a few lol) and would love some recommendations?

Emmie1507:

Hey everyone! I just started watching BLs a few days ago (I've already binge-watched quite a few lol) and would love some recommendations?

how about bed friend

Emmie1507:

Welcome to the world of BL!

Let me see what I can recommend you. I don't know what you'd like, but these are some good ones:

30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii 
Bad Buddy 
Happy Together 
Hidamari ga Kikoeru 
I Told Sunset about You 
Not Me 
The Blue Hour 
The Untamed 
Utsukushii Kare 
Utsukushii Kare Season 2 
My Beautiful Man: Eternal 
He's Coming to Me 
Kieta Hatsukoi 
Life: Senjou no Bokura 
Your Name Engraved Herein 
Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu 
Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!: The Movie 
Jack o' Frost 
Kimi ni wa Todokanai. 
Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo 
Long Time No See 
Semantic Error 
Seven Days: Monday - Thursday 
Seven Days: Friday - Sunday 
The Novelist 
Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko 
Dear Ex 

These are all the ones I scored an 8.5 or above, in descending order. I'm sure you've seen some of these? If not, you'll have plenty to watch in the upcoming months! I suggest you start with Not Me (it's one of my ultimate faves) and work your way around this list. Happy watching! ^^

Emmie1507:

The ones I have rated 9.5 or 10, I would highly recommend. I also have comments for trigger warnings. Enjoy!

https://mydramalist.com/list/1R8JP9m3

Emmie1507:

You already have a lot of recs but you can check out my list as well 

-->https://mydramalist.com/list/3bgK22V4

Here are some I enjoyed

RXinw:
It looks like I will be taking @American Fan's advice of getting some rest whether I like it or not since I am staying home today. Yes, the sore throat got worse. I can barely eat or talk

Yay for a home day! Boo to being sick! At least you can "talk" here, lol. Rest, lots of water and tea, work, repeat. 

My rec for a great tea for colds is Traditional Medicinals Organic Herbal Cold Care.  Or this one for throats.

There's other brands with similar results. As soon as I feel smth coming I drink 3 cups a day, with some honey. It makes a huge difference! But I also drink a few autoimmune smoothies per week.  

Ugh. So episode 9 of "Battle of the Writers" (Thailand, 2024) drops with two, back-to-back NC scenes.

It was the plot delivery that was the issue. This is what you do? I despair!

And, Yim's voice still sets my teeth on edge.

Emmie1507:

My recommended lists are as follows:

Emrys:
I suggest you start with Not Me (it's one of my ultimate faves)

Hey, hey!! We have this in common. :-)

Saygo:
HIStory3: Trapped

Another top fav!! 

does anyone know where i can watch sugar dog life

Emmie1507:

Hi! Welcome! Here's my list although, I haven't updated it recently and there are some shows I need to add

Geminibaddie22:

does anyone know where i can watch sugar dog life

I'll DM you~

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Ugh. So episode 9 of "Battle of the Writers" (Thailand, 2024) drops with two, back-to-back NC scenes.

It was the plot delivery that was the issue. This is what you do? I despair!

And, Yim's voice still sets my teeth on edge.

Oh boy. I was wondering what's next! I'll prob watch it sometime today.