BabyFeatForever:

Happy birthday to Gun!!! ♡♡♡

Happy Birthday Gun! <3

I need a good BL that starts with an E. Any suggestions?

IndigoMoon:

The Eclipse ♡

Geminibaddie22:

Wait im confused how come everyone is watching ghost house ghost house when it came out like 2 yrs ago

I was looking for shows with supernatural/ghost themes for my personal October Watchlist, and that one came up. 

BabyFeatForever:

The Eclipse ♡

OMG I just finished that like on wednesday and I was in tears that is how good it was even the OST is good

IndigoMoon:

Eternal yesterday

IndigoMoon:

Dang-- I can only think of En of Love but like idk if I would recommend it lol

I only like En of Love : This is Love Story and not because it's good, but only because I love Benz.

I haven't watched En of Love : Love Mechanics but it's probably a little better ????

axdxex:
I haven't watched En of Love : Love Mechanics but it's probably a little better ????

Yes, it's by far the best of the "En of Love" trilogy (and "Tossara" the worst, "This is Love Story" somewhere in the middle). It's basically a short (four episode) version of the subsequent full-length "Love Mechanics" series - likewise with Yin & War, but with some other casting differences. (As to the obvious question of whether it's worth watching "En of Love: Love Mechanics" if one has already seen "Love Mechanics": Watching Yin & War is always a pleasure, so maybe - but otherwise, it's probably redundant.)

Geminibaddie22:

Wait im confused how come everyone is watching ghost house ghost house when it came out like 2 yrs ago

The specific catalyst was its very recent release on Viki, but I think it's nice to sometimes talk about older BLs - whether to revive and enjoy the memories of the really good ones, or to recommend titles that others may not have seen yet.

I'm trying to watch My Beautiful Man and I'm hating everyone again. Me and Japanese culture just do not mix, at all LOL I'll give it some time to mature but if not, I'm going to have to just ignore jbl because they are consistently disappointing. And even more annoying is this 'the cool' guy attitude, is just a bullying asshole. Even when I was a kid, cold, distant and mean people/characters were ignored.  Why does Japan think this is an attitude to be encouraged? 

p43425:
@RXinw: You honour me far more than I deserve.

Uhmmm???? What are you talking about?

Wrenix:
Its like that quote that I see all the time, 'if you dont heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you'. You eventually get to an age/point in your head, when you just get so tired of excuses, that even fictional characters can irritate the hell out of you. I get it, I understand, but i dont enjoy watching it lol

100% behind this sentiment

axdxex:

Dang-- I can only think of En of Love but like idk if I would recommend it lol

I only like En of Love : This is Love Story and not because it's good, but only because I love Benz.

p43425:

Yes, it's by far the best of the "En of Love" trilogy (and "Tossara" the worst, "This is Love Story" somewhere in the middle). It's basically a short (four episode) version of the subsequent full-length "Love Mechanics" series - likewise with Yin & War, but with some other casting differences. (As to the obvious question of whether it's worth watching "En of Love: Love Mechanics" if one has already seen "Love Mechanics": Watching Yin & War is always a pleasure, so maybe - but otherwise, it's probably redundant.)

Thank you for the information!

BabyFeatForever:

The Eclipse ♡

Geminibaddie22:

Eternal yesterday

Thank you for suggestions!

@RXinw: Sorry, my bad - it was your almost-anagram Wrenix. I get so easily confused.

Wrenix:
So, P4 said that Heaven's Candy was bad. And if he says it's bad, then it must be.