KitKatxK:

Is that a Korean bl? I haven't heard of either of them. 

Thai dramas

I Told Sunset About You (Part 1) 

I Promised You the Moon (Part 2)

Rien:

Thai dramas

I Told Sunset About You (Part 1) 

I Promised You the Moon (Part 2)

Ah thank you so much for that I will add them to my need to watch list. I have been on a Japanese and kdrama bl kick so haven't gotten around to Thai ones yet.

loubug1012:

Just started watching Old Fashion Cupcake on someone's recommendation and loving it now as well!

Yes, I started watching both Senpai and OLd Fashion Cupcake, and I'm loving them so far!

KitKatxK:

OMG yes I just watched it last night and could not get enough. The Japanese BL's have been super on point this year!

Completely with you on this!

The stuff has been totally really amazing. Gah I am dying a bit.

Ohhh my the Cutie Pie love birds do make me smile ear to ear!  I wonder how long until I will recover from them?!?  They ALL look great, btw!  Nice job :)

seojoons gf:

ahhh right? its so cute and kaneda is such a pretty cryer (? idk how to spell that) im in love

As an ugly crier myself i appreciate someone who can cry and still look pretty!

seojoons gf:

ahhh right? its so cute and kaneda is such a pretty cryer (? idk how to spell that) im in love

As an ugly crier myself i appreciate someone who can cry and still look pretty!

adicto_princessa:

Yes, I started watching both Senpai and OLd Fashion Cupcake, and I'm loving them so far!

Yeah the JBL's are killing it at the moment. I might have to have a JBL weekend and just binge all the good ones again!

hoshthegoat:

I finished watching Bite me and tbh most of the 6 I rated it was for the food.

Even I rated 6 because of the Thai foods shown in the series. Could've been better if it was bit fast pace and Story line from ep.9

adicto_princessa:

Old fashion cupcake will be my top tier drama. Both MLs are hot and especially doting love interests is my fav tag.

Raining Sunshine:

Even I rated 6 because of the Thai foods shown in the series. Could've been better if it was bit fast pace and Story line from ep.9

I wanted to eat everything tbh.

Yeah the pacing was pretty slow... it didn't help that there was a lot of unnecessary slow-mo and awkward pauses when characters were speaking.

smiling_07:

where can I watch lovely writers special episodes?????

At Dramacool and Myasian with english subs.  <3 I adore lovely writer! <3  

lovely writer special ep (this is from myasian)  

Has anyone read the Old Fashion Cupcake manga and is it available in English somewhere? I just started the first episode and already I LOVE IT.  The sweet things they're eating all the way to how they're tackling middle-aged burnout and apathy. 

And oh my word, when Togawa smiled as he saw Nozue walking into the office wearing the three-piece suit he had told him looked good......swoon.