*clears throat* I would like to follow @p43425 post something delicious (mine alone though)

Hannah:
male leads  are a little possessive and a bit of a red flag. It hits differently.

YESSSSS!!! Nothing like a possessive red flag saying the words, "Who hurt you?" or "Mine" or "Baby"

I have yet to see a good portrayal of this in a BL series. It is only in the MM books but I am patiently awaiting it in a BL.

axdxex:
Only Boo and Last Twilight are rated 8.4 on MDL and could have easily been placed in spot 8, 9, 10

I dropped Only Boo after 2 or 3 episodes, give me cute boys playing home's vibe. And it's not funny. But it's just my preference.

axdxex:
Ossan's Love

Is this good? I kinda want to watch it but I see one of the three looks old and has facial hair oh no...

I'll just wait until December's Thai-version Ossan's Love to air.

American Fan:
You are the only one on the ship with all 30+ (?) young & cute guys

Where could I see this? I see your comment and trying to see the actors I like but I can't find it.

Hannah:
these two new couples are just so adorable and cute

Yes, DMD do great jobs finding talents and matching couples. I just hope there'll be no partner changing anymore. It's saddening for the one being left.

Hannah:
I’m a sucker for a cute romance with fake dating

Oh oh interesting, but it's a school drama so I'll wait and see

On the topic of toxic tops, I kinda love it. I mean it (more often than not) creates heartwrenching story like My Stand-In so I kind of loving toxic tops. I'm waiting for the redemption period  to come an hit them hard.

Back then when I want to torture myself, I search some novels listed as wife crematorium (where ml destroy mc's heart multiple times just to chasing mc back like a madman after mc's gone). Uh, that feels so nice.

RXinw:

*clears throat* I would like to follow @p43425 post something delicious (mine alone though)

Is that Ohm from Until We Meet Again and Bake Me Please? or not? Nice photo.

RXinw:

YESSSSS!!! Nothing like a possessive red flag saying the words, "Who hurt you?" or "Mine" or "Baby"

I have yet to see a good portrayal of this in a BL series. It is only in the MM books but I am patiently awaiting it in a BL.

YESSSS! The “who hurt you?” Gets me every time. Dude if I find one I’ll make sure to let you know. I haven’t found one either but my favorite BL red flag will always be Vegas from KP.  I think he is closest one to that. 

I 100% need more dark romance bl series. I feel like only good one we have is KinnPorche. My stand in was a bit of a dark romance but not enough. 

@ autumn Iris

I’m on mobile and apparently your post was too long for me to quote. If anyone knows the answer how to fix this on mobile please let me know. 

My friend and I watched my stand in together, and I don’t understand why it was getting so much hate because I actually enjoyed it. Ming was so entertaining as a love interest because homeboy was so messy, but I loved it. Up was also the actor for that one so I am biased because I love him so much. I think he’s so good looking so he could do the wrong in my eyes. lol. 

autumn iris:

Ummm that does look like Ohm from UWMA.  Does anyone know where this is from??? 

autumn iris:

Hannah:
Ummm that does look like Ohm from UWMA.  Does anyone know where this is from??? 

Yup, that is him. I got it from his Instagram

Hannah:
I 100% need more dark romance bl series.

REAL!!! The darkest BLs I have watched are movies and not series.

Hannah:
My friend and I watched my stand in together, and I don’t understand why it was getting so much hate because I actually enjoyed it. Ming was so entertaining as a love interest because homeboy was so messy, but I loved it. Up was also the actor for that one so I am biased because I love him so much. I think he’s so good looking so he could do the wrong in my eyes. lol. 

This! I love UP! And the show was great too :-)

autumn iris:
Where could I see this? I see your comment and trying to see the actors I like but I can't find it.

That's cuz it's a joke around here. Mr P. has a harem of young actor/boys and I don't even try to keep track of their names. He's prob got a list he can c/p.  He might want to post for all the newbies, lol. 

For me, I don't careeeeeee!! I'll love and claim anyone I want. I live in a free country, for now anyways.

autumn iris:
I dropped Only Boo after 2 or 3 episodes, give me cute boys playing home's vibe. And it's not funny. But it's just my preference.

Oh, I don't know if it deserves top 10 or not, I actually put it on hold after ep 9 and haven't yet finished-- my comment was more as to the fact that not including it in the list shows bias in the data. 

autumn iris:
Is this good? I kinda want to watch it but I see one of the three looks old and has facial hair oh no...

I'll just wait until December's Thai-version Ossan's Love to air.

American Fan:

The one on the list should be one of the sequels of Ossan's Love, but I tried watching the original and it wasn't for me, so I wouldn't know :( I'm also waiting for Ossan's Love Thailand.

Hannah:
If anyone knows the answer how to fix this on mobile please let me know. 

Indeed you can't quote partly on phone. I turn on desktop site button yet still can't quote partly.

Hannah:
it was getting so much hate

If a character's getting so much hate then it's a successful one. But really, Ming is one toxic RED (in capital) flag top, that excited me so much.

American Fan:
That's cuz it's a joke around here

Ah, I get it now. 

American Fan:
He's prob got a list he can c/p

This was an interesting idea. Maybe it can be the day 24 challenge question.

Hannah:
They were like agreeing with the post that someone sent in the chat and I’m out here like listen, yes but when he’s a red flag, I am colorblind.  LOL! 

Same! Like, as long as they have some redeeming qualities... what is red? In fantasy I can overlook A LOT.

axdxex:
I actually put it on hold after ep 9

Ah~

axdxex:
I tried watching the original and it wasn't for me

Then I won't watch it.

axdxex:
I'm also waiting for Ossan's Love Thailand

Aren't we all are? Earth looks so confused in the drama poster, ah must be a funny drama.

American Fan:
If you and your shameful indecent harem are on a large boat in the middle of the ocean and you could rescue ONLY ONE, I will repeat, ONLY ONE guy from your harem, would it be Fluke or...someone else?

I think you've just answered your own question.

American Fan:
You are the only one on the ship with all 30+ (?) young & cute guys

30? Pffft. My BL harem is at almost 50 now. But in any case, you're quite right: Anything less than triple digits is indeed shameful and indecent. (@Autumn: Don't be shocked. I'm a guy, so for us this is just normal behaviour.)

American Fan:
That's cuz it's a joke around here. Mr P. has a harem of young actor/boys and I don't even try to keep track of their names.

Funny you should say that. I sometimes mix up their names, too - which can lead to embarrassing situations which I can't really talk about here. *blush*

American Fan:
He's prob got a list he can c/p.

@Autumn: I'll publish a new "dibs" list soon, as soon as a few additional pending harem contracts are signed. 

American Fan:
For me, I don't careeeeeee!! I'll love and claim anyone I want.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.