Sjay2101:

What upcoming BL's are you guys looking forward to?

Yet to Air

• Vice Versa
  • Moonlight Chicken
  • Big Dragon
  • Between Us 
  • Senpai this cant be love (currently airing)

Recently finished airing - that i loved incase people still havent watched them

• Kinn Porsche
  • To My Star 2
  • Old Fashioned Cupcake
  • Plus & Minus
 loubug1012:

Yet to Air

• Vice Versa
  • Moonlight Chicken
  • Big Dragon
  • Between Us 
  • Senpai this cant be love (currently airing)

Recently finished airing - that i loved incase people still havent watched them

• Kinn Porsche
  • To My Star 2
  • Old Fashioned Cupcake
  • Plus & Minus

Did you read mangas of old fashioned cupcake and senpai this can't be love?

dramalover:

Did you read mangas of old fashioned cupcake and senpai this can't be love?

No I didnt read the manga's. I did read the manga for Mr Unlucky had no choice to kiss after I watched the series as I saw a comment saying the Manga was much better but from my stand point they were almost identical!

For anyone who is planning on watching the final episode of KP, please watch past the credits. there is 2-3 more mins of the show that you will miss if you dont!

loubug1012:

No I didnt read the manga's. I did read the manga for Mr Unlucky had no choice to kiss after I watched the series as I saw a comment saying the Manga was much better but from my stand point they were almost identical!

I haven't seen the dramas for cupcake and senpai but manga for senpai is really good it has 2 vol I don't know how much will be covered in live action but manga is good and it also has a really good art

loubug1012:

For anyone who is planning on watching the final episode of KP, please watch past the credits. there is 2-3 more mins of the show that you will miss if you dont!

True that, if you miss that you miss the most important part. For me, the whole Kinn and Porsche fiasco just before the end completely faded with that confession in the end. 

loubug1012:

Thank you for the heads up. I didn't see it so went back and watched it. Such a cute part.

Oh holy moly the KinnPorsche series was frickin INTENSE.  I think I hardly breathed through the last episode.  It truly raised the bar yet again, way to go all those who made this show so eye-popping, breathtaking, shocking and just plain adorable all at the same time.  I feel spoiled rotten to have arrived on the BL scene when there are just SO many remarkable series happening, all with their own meaning, depth and sweetness.  

So the answer to my earlier question...does it really stand up to the hype???  HELL YA IT DOES! <3 <3

dramalover:

Do you guys watch jaapanese bl movies?

They are so good

i have watched few and they are great....

interested to join! :)

Is there some other part of old fashion cupcake I am dying they are so good the acting the story the cast everything is perfect I really want to see how they grow to 81 lol please god give me another one......

Plushpriestess:

Oh holy moly the KinnPorsche series was frickin INTENSE.  I think I hardly breathed through the last episode.  It truly raised the bar yet again, way to go all those who made this show so eye-popping, breathtaking, shocking and just plain adorable all at the same time.  I feel spoiled rotten to have arrived on the BL scene when there are just SO many remarkable series happening, all with their own meaning, depth and sweetness.  

So the answer to my earlier question...does it really stand up to the hype???  HELL YA IT DOES! <3 <3

Anyone watching My Secret Love? Episode 6 was the best one yet. 

Kdramawoolover:

i have watched few and they are great....

Yes and especially the one which are adapted from manga

wildbutterfly_32:

Anyone watching My Secret Love? Episode 6 was the best one yet. 

I am waiting for it to finish or nearly finish airing as i have too many shows im watching at the moment in real time. I prefer to binge watch!