Hey! Sign me up please

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Lets hope Vice Versa stays as it is. I'm liking Sea so far; Jimmy was good for the screentime he had in the first ep . Looks like he'll have more in the second ep. And I feel like JimmySea have good chemistry: the chemistry in the mafia acting scene was hot. Oh, and OhmNanon always a treat. 

I agree with every bit of this and just wanted to appreciate your hevenaly post. Take my upvote you wonderful fish you. XD
~Upvotes~
 since you can't like comments  in threads. 

I'd like to join too.  

Would love to Join! Will make some badges if you all want some <3

Ok besties, there's been a BL announced called Jump The Series. I've been into personal contact with the entertainment company to get some info to put into MDL's database, and Imma need the upmost enthousiasm for this series because this company is so fucking kind istg.

Maeionic:

Ok besties, there's been a BL announced called Jump The Series. I've been into personal contact with the entertainment company to get some info to put into MDL's database, and Imma need the upmost enthousiasm for this series because this company is so fucking kind istg.

Looks like one I'll definitely watch. BL and sports together goes well in my opinion. 

Maeionic:

Looks good!

Decided to check out Unforgotten Night for myself to see how bad it really is & yeah it's as bad as everyone says it is. BUT, it's entertaining and addicting in a bad way? LOL. I'll stick with it because it does entertain me from the episodes I've seen. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Decided to check out Unforgotten Night for myself to see how bad it really is & yeah it's as bad as everyone says it is. BUT, it's entertaining and addicting in a bad way? LOL. I'll stick with it because it does entertain me from the episodes I've seen. 

It's one of those series it's so bad it's addicting? Like, the acting is horrific and the chemistry appears to be missing, but I just can't stop watching

Blue Poison:

Would love to Join! Will make some badges if you all want some <3

Yes, we would love some more badges. Can't wait to see them :)

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Same here! 

Maeionic:

It's one of those series it's so bad it's addicting? Like, the acting is horrific and the chemistry appears to be missing, but I just can't stop watching

I know, I get the same vibe. I know it's bad but somehow I keep tracking the upcoming episodes. 

Maeionic:

Exactly. It’s one of those guilty pleasure shows no matter how bad it is, it makes you keep watching LOL. Cutie Pie was the same for me. But at least CP had chemistry and decent acting. Anyhoo can’t wait for ep 6 ?

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I am definitely going to check this one out, but I was going to wait until it is finished airing. Unless you recommend watching this one week to week. Some dramas are better as a binge and some can really use the gaps between episodes... Let me know what you think and I will stop struggling with this decision. XD

TheUntamedHeart:

I am definitely going to check this one out, but I was going to wait until it is finished airing. Unless you recommend watching this one week to week. Some dramas are better as a binge and some can really use the gaps between episodes... Let me know what you think and I will stop struggling with this decision. XD

Well  I usually watch live but this one I’m binging the first 5 episodes, the rest I’ll watch live ?. I think it’s better to binge because if you have any frustration it’s less when you click on the next episode immediately. But maybe someone can answer better than me since I’m doing both lol