Popcxqueen & Saygo, thank you both! I will check your recommendations :)

H hoshthegoat:

What's a drama if if they don't have at least 5 instances of running away before getting the full picture of what's going on? A travesty I say bwahahaha

Or the 25+ times they will say "please, let me explain." They could stop saying THAT and explain! This alone is worth at least 2 episodes in a typical Thai BL. 

TheUntamedHeart:

Or the 25+ times they will say "please, let me explain." They could stop saying THAT and explain! This alone is worth at least 2 episodes in a typical Thai BL. 

Can you really call it a drama if you don't want to jump into the screen and slap some sense into the characters at least 42 times?

Am I pulling random numbers out of the air atm? Yes, yes I am

Ok y'all, quick question: do any of you pay for the AIS Play Youtube membership? If yes, is it worth it? Because that shit is €8 per month, and I'm not about to sell a kidney for nothing. This is in regards to Oh! My Sunshine Night (2022) and War of Y (2022).

Also, if anyone is watching these: is it worth it? Like I know War of Y is on episode 2, so really fucking early, but like, yay or nay?

H hoshthegoat:

Imagine how much shorter dramas would be (BL or otherwise) if the characters knew how to use their words-

Blasphemy! lol but i totally agree 

Maeionic:

Ok y'all, quick question: do any of you pay for the AIS Play Youtube membership? If yes, is it worth it? Because that shit is €8 per month, and I'm not about to sell a kidney for nothing. This is in regards to Oh! My Sunshine Night (2022) and War of Y (2022).

Also, if anyone is watching these: is it worth it? Like I know War of Y is on episode 2, so really fucking early, but like, yay or nay?

I have it specifically for WoY and yeah, it’s worth it to me (even though episodes get uploaded, uh, elsewhere pretty quickly )— I want to support the lads. My main word of warning is they upload parts randomly, but they’re on time and seem to be getting better.  That said, compared to the mess Viki pulls, AISplay is HBO. 

Just want to ask there so many ongoing thai bl so which one should I lay my hands on because there are literally so many like unforgotton night Woy and many more so please recommend.....
^^

Kdramawoolover:

Just want to ask there so many ongoing thai bl so which one should I lay my hands on because there are literally so many like unforgotton night Woy and many more so please recommend.....
^^

My recommendations would be

1. My Secret Love - it finishes airing this week, so if you want to binge something, this would be perfect and light and sweet
  2. Vice Versa - I would say this is the most loved one on the discord chat. We have very interesting discussions about it, so if you watched you could join us!
  3. The Eclipse - it just started so there isn't much to say, but I found it interesting and if you want to watch something weekly, this the perfect one
 Kdramawoolover:

^^

Looking at your Plan to Watch list you havent seen KinnPorsche yet so i would start there. Or are you looking for something currently airing? If so then Vice Versa (ep 6 this week) or The Eclipse (ep 2 this week). 

loubug1012:

Blasphemy! lol but i totally agree 

If this were a drama I may just read that blasphemy ignore the rest and then be angry for at least an episode hahahaha

Kdramawoolover:

^^

You have a lot good to watch finished Bls on your list :D
Or do you look for something ongoing to watch weekly?

camooflage:

You have a lot good to watch finished Bls on your list :D
Or do you look for something ongoing to watch weekly?

That's the problem I have so many good bl to watch now that I am myself confused which one should I start lol :) ^^

Blkittykat:

My recommendations would be

1. My Secret Love - it finishes airing this week, so if you want to binge something, this would be perfect and light and sweet
  2. Vice Versa - I would say this is the most loved one on the discord chat. We have very interesting discussions about it, so if you watched you could join us!
  3. The Eclipse - it just started so there isn't much to say, but I found it interesting and if you want to watch something weekly, this the perfect one

Thank you so much for the recommendations I will surely look in to it

Kdramawoolover:

That's the problem I have so many good bl to watch now that I am myself confused which one should I start lol :) ^^

On your list:
Be Loved in House: I Do 
DNA Says Love You 
KinnPorsche 
Light On Me 
would be the first one for me to watch.
Not on your list but i would recommend :-) :

My Ride 
Love Mechanics 
Not Me 
Until We Meet Again 
2 Moons 2