Blkittykat:

Honestly, a little disappointed ?.

I know that Jimmy's character needed a story arch, but all the characters deserved a better story than they were given. I just felt all their actions in the final episode went against everything they set up in the last nine episodes.

Akk would never have let Theo go again, and Theo would never have left Akk after all the work he put into the Enchanté gambit.

Nevertheless, I still enjoyed it a lot, and the final episode didn't take away from the sweetness of the first nine.

Yeah agree, i felt a bit let down. 

ourpeachscones:

I won’t be watching until it completely airs!

I was going to try and wait but i was just too excited for it! I loved the original trailer for the show. I just hope it can live up to the hype!!!!

Day 3 : Favorite Couple : Ji Woo and Seo Joon (To My Star) 

Worth-able mention : Si won and Da woon ( Blueming - Recommended)

Raining Sunshine:

Worth-able mention : Si won and Da won ( Blueming - Highly recommended) 

Thanks for the tip, i have added Blueming to my to watch list  

Day 3:

My Favorite Couple- Sean and White(Not Me).

Not only are they the best couple OffGun have done up to now but they are the healthiest.  Aside from one very controversial scene in ep 6 they are very equal. Despite White coming from wealth he never sees Sean as less(different social classes). He's his equal and every way. And the way Sean loves White is so beautiful and makes me wish someone loved me in that way :-D.  Well they both love each other rather intensely. They are both flawed but together they become the best version of themselves and learn from each other. Also there's equal respect among them and consent is very important esp when it comes to White from Sean's pov.  They talk and figure out their problems together. Got to say enemies to lovers is one of my favorite tropes.

Day 3: Favorite Couple

I couldn’t choose just one so…

1. Kurosawa and Adachi from Cherry Magic (a perfect example of healthy relationship dynamics and I just find them to be SO cute together)
2. Pat and Pran from Bad Buddy (what can I say everything about their relationship was beautifully portrayed and the chemistry was top notch)
3. Ito and Nishi from Life: Love on the Line (this show and this couple I don’t hear talked about a lot in the BL community but I just loved seeing a gay couple being together for their whole lives on screen even taking into account the obstacles they had to overcome together. Their relationship was SO heartwarming to me)
4. Jang Jae Young and Chu Sang Woo from Semantic Error (love the opposites attract aspect of their relationship and also thought they had amazing chemistry. I enjoyed them a lot. Loved the teasing and antics too lmao)
5. Hyeong Da Un and Cha Si Won from Blueming (I found their relationship to be very honest and I liked how it naturally progressed. The show literally just came out but I just had to put them here)

Day 3:

hard decision .. i think Sean and White ( Not me)

but... i just finished My Ride and Tawan and Mork are so lovely and awesome.

Flukes Dimples.. oh jesus 

I´m hoping for Season2 maybe sometime

I'd like to join, please... :)  

Day 2 (oops I missed it): Current fave is Blueming. It was beautifully shot and I loved the natural progression of the couple. I’m probably gonna rewatch a couple times, just to pick up all the small details.

Day 3: Pat and Pran from Bad Buddy or Jang Jae Young and Chu Sang Woo from Semantic Error

Heyy, how do you join the club?

Day 1: Light on me
Day 2: 2gether
Day 3: Sarawat and Tine & Pat and Pran

Day 3 -  I can't think of one specific couple, so I'm just gonna list some of my favorites. 

1. Kurosawa and Adachi

2. Dean and Pharm

3. Zou Zishu and Wen Kexing

I like the first two because they're are so respectful about decisions and consent. They don't force themselves on each other and they're always asking for the other person's consent. I like Zou Zishu and Wen Kexing because I really like their dynamic. I find it interesting.

Day 3 - I have so many favourite couples but my top three definitely have to be Kurosawa and Adachi they two were just made for each other. My second favourite has to be Tin and Can from love by chance they are just so cute together I was wanting them to get together so bad from the start of Love By Chance I'm glad they were endgame in season two. My third favourite is Sarawat and Tine the love I have for this couple is out of this world I loved the whole fake dating and then they fall madly in love with each other it's just perfection! 

Raining Sunshine:

Worth-able mention : Si won and Da woon ( Blueming - Recommended)

Thx for the recommendation :-) just finished it and it was adorable

Day 3: Pat & Pran from "Bad Buddy". While they love bickering and teasing one another, they treat each other with so much respect and love. They actually talked about their issues and used communication and mutual understanding to overcome them. Also, their chemistry is top notch, there was not one awkward moment between them, it was all very natural and comfortable. I just love them.