Underrated Actors:

Gun Napat Na Ranong - He was in Love by Chance and Golden Blood. I love the facial expressions he makes,

And I'm not sure if he is underrated but I really enjoy Perth's acting as well. He played in Love by Chance and is now in Never Let Me Go. I was excited when I saw him even though he is not a lead and is playing a support role.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

My School President deserves more love. The views on YT are kind of low :( , or are they because it has more than the hetero series, less than NLMG, but it does trend WW on twitter and that's good. It's as an amazing series. I usually don't enjoy light series as much as the more serious, deeper, emotional ones but this one is so sweet, cute and I love that it doesn't take itself seriously: I laughed out loud so much during ep 3 and the music? so awesome!  I'm glad I gave it a chance because it's the perfect series for this time of the year.

I know!!!

I could talk all day about how good it is, and it's true! It's so amazing and everything about it is perfect. I do wish more people would watch it, because they are missing out on one of the best BLs of this year. The chemistry, the story, the acting, the music, the references last episode to all the other BLs... 

(Someone stop me)

wildbutterfly_32:

Underrated Actors:

Gun Napat Na Ranong - He was in Love by Chance and Golden Blood. I love the facial expressions he makes,

And I'm not sure if he is underrated but I really enjoy Perth's acting as well. He played in Love by Chance and is now in Never Let Me Go. I was excited when I saw him even though he is not a lead and is playing a support role.

As far as I know, Perth is going to be the lead in Dangerous Romance. 

And I must agree with everyone here about My School President. This series is so cute! I can't stop smiling like an idiot while watching it. I'm so glad we got this BL and whoever decides to pass it becuase it's a high school story is missing out! 

wildbutterfly_32:

Underrated Actors:

I definitely agree with you on Perth! The first time he caught my eye was in My Engineer and I have been following him on Twt ever since. Seeing him in KP was a delight but not enough ;; Didn't know he is in Never Let Me Go so I guess I'll check it out. But yeah he is definitely a lead material.

amethyst_aquarius:

I definitely agree with you on Perth! The first time he caught my eye was in My Engineer and I have been following him on Twt ever since. Seeing him in KP was a delight but not enough ;; Didn't know he is in Never Let Me Go so I guess I'll check it out. But yeah he is definitely a lead material.

I think you two don't speak about the same Perth, you speak of Perth Stewart while she speaks about Perth Tanapon (who was with Saint in LBC and he's now in Never Let Me Go)

I can't get my watch list under control!!  I think I am doomed :D

amethyst_aquarius:

We are talking about 2 different Perth. I'm talking about Perth Tanapon.

I did like Perth Stewart in My Engineer though.

hiii guys 

just saying i am not dead yet hehe :)

Kdramawoolover:

hiii guys 

Very glad to hear that!!  Sending you good energy if it will be helpful!

Kdramawoolover:

hiii guys 

Don’t even think about it - you see the ‘23 release lineups?! We have too much to live for!! Lol 

speaking of things that’s giving me life - gosh y’all see Ep 7 Between Us yet?! I’ve been crushing hard on BounPrem and that ep ending has me going   O_o 

Neith03:
speaking of things that’s giving me life - gosh y’all see Ep 7 Between Us yet?! I’ve been crushing hard on BounPrem and that ep ending has me going   O_o 

omfg yess!!!! i was like damn but then saw the preview and I am a little bit scared 

Jennjadee:

omfg yess!!!! i was like damn but then saw the preview and I am a little bit scared 

Yeah I totally tuned out the preview and focused on imagining the follow up scene to that ending *hihi* 

Hey there, could someone please give me the link to the discord group? It says my email doesn’t exist which pretty sure it does. Argh.

nospiders:

Hey there, could someone please give me the link to the discord group? It says my email doesn’t exist which pretty sure it does. Argh.

I have a discord group for BL, if you're interested. https://discord.gg/N6e8R823

i just saw the last episode of My tooth your love and can I say that I am a little disappointed with the ending? yeah, it was cute but it felt totally rushed for me. Like we saw no progression for Big A and the hockey player. RJ and Alex were not really even there. I also hated how they briefly discussed the father's "acceptance", like no. you do not need to be beaten up by your father so that they can accept you or your partner. they tried to give a "supportive" parent via the mom but like she was just complacent.

I am sad to say this but this show started off strong and I had high expectations but the ending was not the best for me. Right now my  rating is probs between 7.5 - 8 but maybe an 8 because everything was soooo good until now.