milkyway:

Hi! I'd like to join this club! I am a newbie to bl but my friends are always telling me to watch more bl shows so I guess it's time I do it! I hope I can find recommendations here!

I have watched semantic error and I am currently watching my tooth you love. Also, I am looking forward to watching I told sunset about you during the holidays.

If you have recommendations please tell me!

Honestly, I'd check out the listings at world-of-bl.com and watch a selection until you get a feel for your preferences.  I prefer K-BL (Korean), Taiwanese and J-BL (Japanese BL) over most others. The site allows you to search by country, and it has an airing calendar for current dramas with links to the official sites with English subtitles.

My all-time favourite romance is "To My Star" and "To My Star 2: Our Untold Stories". The latter is not everyone's cup of tea, but that's OK because I really dislike a lot of the Thai BL that is lauded here.

Buannaiche:

Honestly, I'd check out the listings at world-of-bl.com and watch a selection until you get a feel for your preferences.  I prefer K-BL (Korean), Taiwanese and J-BL (Japanese BL) over most others. The site allows you to search by country, and it has an airing calendar for current dramas with links to the official sites with English subtitles.

My all-time favourite romance is "To My Star" and "To My Star 2: Our Untold Stories". The latter is not everyone's cup of tea. , but that's OK because I really dislike a lot of the Thai BL that is lauded here.

I'll check out that website and try to find something that I like, thank you!! I'll may also watch To My Star soon, it has been on my plan to watch list for a while

Neith03:
I almost didn’t add that line on my post because I thought people would think I am crazy for being this dramatic but that last episode was so unpredictable and not in a good way. 

I always think this and sometimes I even make jokes . i have a dark sense of humor ; ;

and I totally agree with this statement "suddenly morphing into some maternal, wife material." I would have loved if they just showed her independent or even as a cool "aunt" to Ye's son without having to be the mom

CHOCO WAS FUCKING AMAZING. I WANNA REWATCH IT ALL OVER AGAIN

milkyway:

Hi! I'd like to join this club! I am a newbie to bl but my friends are always telling me to watch more bl shows so I guess it's time I do it! I hope I can find recommendations here!

I have watched semantic error and I am currently watching my tooth you love. Also, I am looking forward to watching I told sunset about you during the holidays.

Here's some I recommend, 

Cutie pie.

Why r u.

TharnType.

KinnPorsche.

Cupids last wish.

Love Mechanic's. 

Manner of death.

Love in the air.

Bad Buddy.

Not me.

2Gether.

Fish upon the sky.

My engineer. 

Sotus.

Between us.

Till the world ends.

Tale of 1000 stars.

Until we meet again. 

My Only 12%.

Cherry Blossoms After Winter. 

Sementic error. 

To My star 1&2 .

You make me dance.

Blueming.

Old-fashioned cupcake.

:D lots but I'll stop here lmao

milkyway:

Welcome to the cult!! :D 

I  have similar reco as Maymaybaby but will categorize for you so you can choose based on what you enjoy the most.

If you love  fluffy (like Semantic Error):

Cherry Magic (30-Sai made Dotei Da...)

Old Fashioned Cupcake

Cherry  Blossom After Winter

Light on Me

Blueming

Choco Milk Shake

Where your eyes linger

Bad Buddy

To My Star

Roommates of Poongduck 304

My School President (currently airing)

-----------

If you like spicy (shows you should definitely NOT watch with family / minors / at work):

Love in the Air & Special Episode

KinnPorsche 

Cutie Pie

TharnType - Muti season + special episode 

Don't  Say No

Lovely Writer (moderate spice but leads are hot and cute AF, respectively) 

2Gether - same as ^^

Beloved in house I do - Same as ^^^

Between Us (Currently airing - mild spicy but love our hot swimmer boys) 

---------------------

Ones that hit different:

Not Me

Manner of Death

Ghost host ghost house

-------------

If you like to cry:

HIStory 3 - Make our days count

Eternal Yesterdays 

Maymaybaby:

Here's some I recommend, 

Cutie pie.

Why r u.

TharnType.

KinnPorsche.

Cupids last wish.

Love Mechanic's. 

Manner of death.

Love in the air.

Bad Buddy.

Not me.

2Gether.

Fish upon the sky.

My engineer. 

Sotus.

Between us.

Till the world ends.

Tale of 1000 stars.

Until we meet again. 

My Only 12%.

Cherry Blossoms After Winter. 

Sementic error. 

To My star 1&2 .

You make me dance.

Blueming.

Old-fashioned cupcake.

:D lots but I'll stop here lmao

Thank you for all the recommendations!! 

Also @Neith03  I can't seem to quote your post but thank you for all the recs! I think for now I'll stick to the fluffy and move on to the spicy at some point

Buannaiche:

My all-time favourite romance is "To My Star" and "To My Star 2: Our Untold Stories". The latter is not everyone's cup of tea, but that's OK because I really dislike a lot of the Thai BL that is lauded here.

i second this!!

I'd like to join the club! I've gone into a huge BL binge since mid -August or so. Gone from Korean BL (To My Star, To My Star 2, and Semantic Error are my FAVORITES from there) to Thai (seen SOOO many that I can't possibly list all of my favorites!) to Taiwanese and recently stumbled onto J BLs which is a whole nother level I never expected to find aha.  

Have so many shows coming in 2023 on my to-watch list too. 

milkyway:

Thank you for all the recommendations!! 

Your welcome ^-^

Buannaiche:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FO SHARING THAT PAGE! It so well detailed and thank you everyone for the suggestion, also I would love to be a member (not sure what I need to do haha) 

Also have any of you made you top BL list of 2022, I feel like its going to be so hard because there have been so many good ones this year 

Ms Kdrama:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FO SHARING THAT PAGE! It so well detailed and thank you everyone for the suggestion, also I would love to be a member (not sure what I need to do haha) 

Also have any of you made you top BL list of 2022, I feel like its going to be so hard because there have been so many good ones this year 

this is mine https://mydramalist.com/list/3bgDqOA4

milkyway:

My recommendations would be

• Bad Buddy
  • Light On Me
  • We Best Love
  • Cherry Magic
  • Kabe Koji
  • Fish Upon The Sky
  • To My Star
  • Like In The Movies
  • Vice Versa

If you're looking for something currently airing, I highly recommend My School President. I cannot say this enough, but it is perfect!