Neith03 :

"PS: I’m NOT going to rewatch to find this out but don’t you feel like their chemistry actually lessened with each episode and they got more awkward rather than getting closer to each other? "

That may be the editing, too, as it seems they used some of the footage from the original shoot and pasted in the new actor. But, I agree, their chemistry seemed to lessen with each episode.  Glad it's ALL over now, hopefully, to be forgotten.

"Choco Milk Shake" was bound to be good as Strongberry / Matchbox have a history of producing quality content on a very low budget. "Semantic Error" raised the bar for K-BL in this year, and there was some upgrading albeit not on the same level with other K-BL series, but I'm afraid the last three K-BL offerings of the year may be disappointing.

Oh! My Assistant was really wasted potential. I was more interested in the bespectacled  friend's development than the main romance. I found the main CP awkward with each episode. I guess it was okay  but expected a little better. 

Guys I cannot tell you all how much I am loving My School President like I am literally squealing every episode and I am SO invested in their story that if the series went bad halfway I might actually cry ToT

amethyst_aquarius:

Guys I cannot tell you all how much I am loving My School President like I am literally squealing every episode and I am SO invested in their story that if the series went bad halfway I might actually cry ToT

I like it too. It is really cute and innocent but fun too.

I also would not put it past GMMTV haha... Do you remember how Enchante turned out?

Saygo :
I also would not put it past GMMTV

THAT'S WHAT I'M SCARED OF

I just want one series without too much drama that is only high school angst and cuteness and happy ending because GOD do we need some light wholesomeness for the start of next year

Plushpriestess:

Very glad to hear that!!  Sending you good energy if it will be helpful!

thanks i really want good energies and so sorry replying so late

Neith03:

Don’t even think about it - you see the ‘23 release lineups?! We have too much to live for!! Lol 

speaking of things that’s giving me life - gosh y’all see Ep 7 Between Us yet?! I’ve been crushing hard on BounPrem and that ep ending has me going   O_o 

I know i did see few lineups dang i really want to continue more dramas but these exams i am not crying ://
And so sorry for replying so late

I would like to join pls !

Saygo :

I like it too. It is really cute and innocent but fun too.

I also would not put it past GMMTV haha... Do you remember how Enchante turned out?

TBH though Enchante was pretty bad since ep 2. I only watched it for Force.  I don't see those problems on MSP crossing fingers they don't ruin it after ep 7.

amethyst_aquarius:

aww, my name is still not there :< Do I have to do something that I missed maybe???

You should be on the list now :)

So what BL’s from 2023 are you guys are waiting for the most? Mine are:

1. Cooking Crush- Been a big OffGun fan since their Theory of Love days but became obsessed with them in Not Me. Was surprised that we’re getting something from them in 2023 and it looks lighter than the other series they’ve done so I’m in. 

2. Last Twilight- Loved Jimmy and Sea + their chemistry  in Vice Versa so I’m glad I get to see them again! Tho this one looks like it’s gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions. 

3.  The New Prince- ZeeNunew, another of my fave pairings. I just hope that the writing is better than it was in Cutie Pie. But I do like the bodyguard trope so really looking forward to it.

4. Middleman’s Love. Can’t wait to see TutorYim leading their own series. They made me pay attention to them in Cutie Pie.

5. Only Friends. This one seems like a mess but I’ll watch it for FirstKhao and Neo.

6.  Dangerous Love- loving what I’m seeing from ChimonPerth on Never Let Me Go interested to see what they do in their own series.

And

Cherry Magic because this will be my first time watching Taynew. Yep never seen their series before. I want to get to know them. 

SunshineMar:

You should be on the list now :)

Thank youuuuuu >w<

RomanticRosebud_BL:
So what BL’s from 2023 are you guys are waiting for the most? Mine are:

Definitely excited for The New Prince and Only Friends and also NetJames' Bedfriends as I really loved them in "Catch me baby"!

amethyst_aquarius:

Definitely excited for The New Prince and Only Friends and also NetJames' Bedfriends as I really loved them in "Catch me baby"!

Happy holidays everyone!

The New Prince looks so good, Just please don't mess it up with bad writing. 

Also looking forward to: Our Skyy 2: OhmNanon, JimmySea, PondPhuwin, FirstKhao and FourthGemini. This one is gonna have all my favorite pairings and cont to some of my fave bl's too. Should be good.